Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of ICOs? - page 4. (Read 382 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 10:33:08 PM
What do you think is future of ICOs? Where do you see this in next 5 years?

I see more and more ico and competing projects and the price of ICO will be more expensive because the coin price will increase every year. this year is a good year for investment in ICO.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:28:32 PM
ICO is developing in the future will be more
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

I think in next few years I will change dramatically and will be closer to IPO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
April 15, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

Going to be hell of a hard time for ICO projects to lift off and reach their soft/hard caps as we'll be witnessing tens of thousands of projects passing by and only a small portion out of this would truly have the potential to succeed. As far as breakthroughs are concerned, they'll be coming only on the form of brilliant ideas and nothing less than that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
April 15, 2018, 10:08:03 PM
ICOs will evolve into STOs (Security Token Offers) which are mostly the same thing, but regulated. Unfortunately ICOs are raising funds from the public without any rule, some of them are scams and other ones do change rules after they announced things, even after people have invested in them. I do not like regulation, however I don't like to be in the "law of the jungle" either. There has to be some order and unfortunately this means some kind of regulation. Also, I don't think that they will be as attractive as today. They will change, evolve, and adapt.
Activity: 28
April 15, 2018, 10:06:49 PM
the future of ico will be great in 5 years from now there still be a lot of project to choose for thesame as today

D182
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

ICOs aren't going to be as easy to garner attention as they used to be.

I think that we're shifting from unregulated ICOs to regulated ICOs. And the KYC laws surrounding these ICOs are going to pretty strict. In the next 5 years, it should be expected that a lot of big companies come up with their own initial coin offerings as well, just like Telegram is planning on doing.

Overall, expect more regulations in the ICO sphere. It's going to be harder and harder for devs to pitch their ideas across, when they have so many competitors.
Activity: 54
April 15, 2018, 06:16:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: