Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of IOTA ? - page 2. (Read 1492 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 08, 2017, 04:51:45 AM
I think this sudden rise in IOTA is not a surprise or temporary. IOTA is very well designed project and it will be recognised by some important companies soon. All these recent developments show us how good IOTA can be in the future. I believe it is still not too late to join IOTA train.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 04:10:38 AM
Can anyone link to some measured and informed articles written about IOTA? It seems it's worth researching because it could be the next Ethereum, worth investing a lot in, or could just fizzle out in a while.  The total supply is in the billions and $4 would really be the top if there isn't serious potential. I have heard some bad things about how they handled mistakes in their code, parts of the network is centralized but that is only at the beginning to keep it secure. The microsoft deal was spread as a partnership but may just be that microsoft is going to have a meeting with the iota developers. Is there any certainty they will develop smart contracts on the iota chain. If so it could actually contend with Ethereum.

I'd really like to see that press release or whatever that states that there is a partnership with Microsoft (from Iota). That picture with some text on it posted on page 1 is 70% BS. Do your own research!
Also don't compare it to Ethereum. Has nothing to do with it. When it comes to price development, maybe.
Supply is pretty similar to Satoshis. Smart contracts are probably to come. When? No one knows.

I think no team in crypto has ever achieved so many partnerships and cooperations.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 08, 2017, 04:08:45 AM
Can anyone link to some measured and informed articles written about IOTA? It seems it's worth researching because it could be the next Ethereum, worth investing a lot in, or could just fizzle out in a while.  The total supply is in the billions and $4 would really be the top if there isn't serious potential. I have heard some bad things about how they handled mistakes in their code, parts of the network is centralized but that is only at the beginning to keep it secure. The microsoft deal was spread as a partnership but may just be that microsoft is going to have a meeting with the iota developers. Is there any certainty they will develop smart contracts on the iota chain. If so it could actually contend with Ethereum.

I suggest you do your own research. If you are expecting cryptocurrency forums to get their information correct and without bias, you really need to overhaul your perceptions. Most of what you wrote is debatable or just plain wrong, but you shouldn't take my word for it. You should google the information and look for trusted sources or factual data, even then you should by a bit skeptical and use your own judgement.

As far as Microsoft goes, you could literally go to Chicago and ask them yourself: https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/Chicago-IOTA-Meetup/events/244986575/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 04:01:29 AM
Can anyone link to some measured and informed articles written about IOTA? It seems it's worth researching because it could be the next Ethereum, worth investing a lot in, or could just fizzle out in a while.  The total supply is in the billions and $4 would really be the top if there isn't serious potential. I have heard some bad things about how they handled mistakes in their code, parts of the network is centralized but that is only at the beginning to keep it secure. The microsoft deal was spread as a partnership but may just be that microsoft is going to have a meeting with the iota developers. Is there any certainty they will develop smart contracts on the iota chain. If so it could actually contend with Ethereum.
Activity: 644
December 08, 2017, 03:31:44 AM
how bright is the future for IOTA cryptocurrency?
everyone, please tell me.!

Like most shit coins on daily charts will be slow going to new deeps) Just kidding. I already paid a margin call while short of IOTA)
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 02:42:38 AM
how bright is the future for IOTA cryptocurrency?
everyone, please tell me.!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 08, 2017, 02:42:10 AM
Pump finished, where it will be in a week? a there some thoughts? 1.5 dollars?

What made you think that bump finished on IOTA. I think that it's value grows more than 2.5 USD in some days because I see that btc and all the altcoins grows faster in coinmarketcap list. We are finding the iota supply more than ever in this month alone.
So we don't find the any dump further in this coin especially. Other than I would expect neo and waves to grow faster and increase in chart. Little bit personal greediness because I have invest on that coins.
legendary
December 08, 2017, 02:31:14 AM

I doubt it drifts below 3$

Activity: 644
December 08, 2017, 02:29:01 AM
legendary
December 07, 2017, 10:04:51 AM
With recently some un-clear or confirm infomation about the news they announcement partnership with MS and Samsung.
So let's wait if we can see some confirm from them then MIOTA will mool again!

What's unclear?

In fact, you can go to a meetup and confirm yourself: https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/Chicago-IOTA-Meetup/events/244986575/
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 07, 2017, 09:37:12 AM
With recently some un-clear or confirm infomation about the news they announcement partnership with MS and Samsung.
So let's wait if we can see some confirm from them then MIOTA will mool again!
legendary
December 07, 2017, 09:28:59 AM
Ups, what's happening to IOTA?  Grin

You will soon understand that when a coin does a P and later comes a big D...no community support, no party

Quoting for posterity--don't want you deleting this comment. Price was 3.40/.00024 when you said it.
Activity: 177
December 07, 2017, 09:19:53 AM
Ups, what's happening to IOTA?  Grin

You will soon understand that when a coin does a P and later comes a big D...no community support, no party
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
December 07, 2017, 07:58:38 AM
everything what goes up will come down and this counts also for IOTA and BTC of course, will you still look at the dollar value when BTC crashes to 6k,4k or even under 3k? Dont forget to take some partial profit this never hurts!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 07:58:02 AM
IOTA has very good potential and i do believe that it will be high in 2018 maybe it can over than 10$ for long period IOTA can be much more expensive with industry 4.0
legendary
December 07, 2017, 07:48:11 AM
Meh. Besides of being NOT a blockchain, we have things like this:

Enjoy ur 10x gains, I don't fucking care

FUD from r/btc is pretty underwhelming. They must be getting antsy now that their shitfork is close to being dropped a peg. But maybe Bitcoin Judas and the Satoshi-poser can keep it afloat for another week.
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 07:47:08 AM
as soon as btc stop rising iota again will rocket more faster than any other coins.

This seems to be the pattern - after BTC finishes - money then re-distributes out to the alts.
Activity: 140
December 07, 2017, 07:44:35 AM
as soon as btc stop rising iota again will rocket more faster than any other coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 07, 2017, 07:37:25 AM
Iota has avery clear futures. We will enter the internet of thing phase and every one will use iota because of zero transaction. Robot to robot comunication will be possible thing. And iota is the first chain without block it is using tangle. The coin supply does not matter if every body going to use it and those ammount supply is still not enough for a whole worrld
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 07:35:51 AM
Meh. Besides of being NOT a blockchain, we have things like this:

Enjoy ur 10x gains, I don't fucking care

They meet-up with Microsoft on 14th December. This is more thant just pure "testing" I think.
Pages:
Jump to: