Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of IOTA ? - page 3. (Read 1492 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:00:03 AM
Meh. Besides of being NOT a blockchain, we have things like this:

Enjoy ur 10x gains, I don't fucking care

Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
December 07, 2017, 06:53:09 AM
Future of IOTA depends on how they move forward in the upcoming days because this is still in a very early times and there is no 100% working wallet as of now. Short term it will correct because Bitcoin is raising and it is obvious that people will move alts to Bitcoin when it's raising.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 06:46:46 AM
IOTA could definitely rise to the top Currency. Now we see a correction, because the price increased waaay to fast! Maybe some billionaires doubled there money there haha.
In the Long Term IOTA is the most promising coin out there till now. It already has strong support and its usecase is infinite. 100$ is possible in the next 10 years in my opinion.
So buy as low as you could Cheesy I already did some months ago and now I let them fly the next years Smiley
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
December 07, 2017, 06:39:04 AM
It finally saw inevitable correction, I don't see enough buy support so we will see it dropping more to $2.5ish. I plan to start collecting iota to hold for 2-3 years into future. I trust it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 04:28:59 AM
Right now the price is IOTA is rising steady we just have to hold until the IOTA price goes profitable
Activity: 30
December 07, 2017, 04:28:06 AM
Sudden rise in the value of IOTA is quite amazing, What maximum value could it achieve in this stride, MY guess is easily above 10$, what yours?
looks like a pump and dump to me. some clique invests big money, hype it, people come rushing in and pumping cash, the clique dumps their investment with healthy profit margins, price drops triggering a panic attack among investors and everybody rushes to dump!

I agreee with you. For sure iota is a good long term investment but increase in prise is just because of the bitcoin and hype. 2$ is fair imho.
Activity: 1
December 07, 2017, 04:19:54 AM
Sudden rise in the value of IOTA is quite amazing, What maximum value could it achieve in this stride, MY guess is easily above 10$, what yours?
looks like a pump and dump to me. some clique invests big money, hype it, people come rushing in and pumping cash, the clique dumps their investment with healthy profit margins, price drops triggering a panic attack among investors and everybody rushes to dump!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
December 07, 2017, 03:46:10 AM
The price is nothing to what the team want to achieve, it is a new technology and the use case need to be proven, I believe it will be huge for long term holders
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 03:43:49 AM
As bitcoin price pump so much and normally altcoin will dump to its low price.
But Iota can go further up, its good.
Many people ask about ioat, so i think iota good project and enough big supporter behind to make the project success.
Activity: 182
December 07, 2017, 03:34:07 AM
Hello,
In my opinion, the price rose too quickly, too far : I expect a correction (which is happening since yesterday), and a price stabilisation for a month at least

BTC is growing too fast now, it's killing alts

Couldnt agree more, there will sure be a price correction on iota and dont expect that it will hit big time, Ever since that bitcoin has been pumping up so much alt coins will start to feel its dump as people change to bitcoin again.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 03:17:20 AM
Hello,
In my opinion, the price rose too quickly, too far : I expect a correction (which is happening since yesterday), and a price stabilisation for a month at least

BTC is growing too fast now, it's killing alts
Activity: 2
December 07, 2017, 03:10:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: