Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Litecoin - page 16. (Read 4608 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:16:18 AM
Litecoin is just a younger brother of Bitcoin. Bitcoin goes up, Litecoin goes up. Bitcoin down, Litecoin down. Bitcoin die, Litecoin also die.

Litecoin is also known as the guinea pig for testing new features of Bitcoin: SegWit, Lighting Network...
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:08:29 AM
Litecoin, has experienced a total market capitalization increase of 7.291% over the previous year. This figure is clearly far beyond the increase in market capitalization Bitcoin which only rose by 1.731% over the last year..If the news you bring is true, there are still many faithful with this one coin,
Litecoin Transaction Quickly. Litecoin [LTC] - After Litepay collapsed, many quickly crossed out Litecoin. In fact, Litecoin prices have been stagnant since then. However, Litecoin only proves the opponents of error. Yesterday, a $ 99 million deal was made through Litecoin at an astonishing cost of just $ 0.44, and under 150 seconds.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
The founder didn't sell his coins and what you have is a wrong news. I believe litecoin will have a good future and quite a stable charts. One of the best option in crypto markets.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
Litecoin still has a demand and big community in the crypto market,
 so I'm sure Litecoin has a bright future and will continue to survive in the future.
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 09:51:02 PM
Litecoin is one of the best coins I'm sure Litecoin has a bright future, Litecoin is one of the oldest coins so it definitely already has a lot of trust from the community I'm sure Litecoin will continue to grow and become big in the future.
Activity: 602
June 04, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/
Litecoin is experiencing a growing development after sufficient decline fell yesterday. makes me believe with Litecoin who has a much better future ahead. because with coins that continue to experience a growing development has the potential to have a fairly good future period to be relied upon and become a precious coin in the future.
Activity: 188
June 04, 2018, 09:15:05 PM
LTC has its whole history in the shadow of BTC, but because of the network's features (fast transactions, high emissions), lightcode better adapts to innovation. This is its potential.
When you say about instant, quick and low fee then litcoin is the answer to avoid the lack of bitcoin.
With litecoin we can make fast transaction sending money to everywhere all around the globe. But in term of investment i dont have any idea about litecoin. Will it be increase so much or stagnant. However i prefer etherium in this case.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 06:04:02 PM
litecoin's future is good and potential now, I think now litecoin should be aligned with ethereum because it has a great price and good potential in the future is very high, so litecoin will still continue to be one of the coins that are the choice for investment.
Activity: 336
June 04, 2018, 05:53:31 PM
In my vision, Litecoin was a good crypto. In past, we all saw that people sold it with 3x higher price. But the main fact is that founder of LITECOIN just sold his all coins. Now the question hits in my mind why he just sold his all coins? may be he want to bye some thing very big or want to launch another crypto which will be more valuable then LITECOIN.
Though the founder sold his all coins, for this reason, there are many rumors are happen in this marketplace about this LITECOIN. Still lots of people hold their LITECOIN.

There are many people out there who trade daily of LITECOIN. The market is still going of LITECOIN so its hard to say what will be the future of this coin. As far people are interest in this it has a brighter future in crypto market place.IN near future hope we can see LITECOIN doing a very good profit.
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
I think, Litecoin's future is much better. It is a good coin in the current market and Litecoin has a bright future due to its large community
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
June 04, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
When Charlie Lee sold his Litecoin many decided that he was leaving the project. But it's not. The Creator just sold his coins. It happens. Maybe he just needs the money. Others decided that this is a sign-the price of Litecoin no longer grow, this Charlie made this decision. I don't think that's true. Even if the price of litecoin does not rise, it is a convenient means of payment.
Activity: 85
June 04, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
I see the development of Litecoin now, I think Litecoin has a bright future, in Litecoin market increasing from time to time and I am sure this condition will continue in the future
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:58:10 AM
The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/
although for Litecoin that declined yesterday, I am sure for the future Litecoin will improve its development to restore its position and its price to return to the dependable coin as it once was. in addition to Altcoin which has an increasing development, this will be very profitable for the future.
Activity: 24
June 04, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
It seems to me that this coin has no prospects. It was created as an analog of bitcoin, but with smaller transactions and faster ones. Soon bitcoin will become the same and the need for litecoin will disappear
Activity: 191
June 04, 2018, 04:46:19 AM
False news, the founder are going nowhere and he still kept his coins. Litecoin will still remain a good choices for alts for those wants a quite stable charts.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
I believe in Litecoin, it's the second oldest and most used coin, there is a great chance that Litecoin will be very useful thanks LitePay and LitePal.

Hope so. Only the reputation and the brand, unfortunately. Litecoin technologically far behind many modern altcoins and I'm afraid that in the future Litecoin can strongly push young altcoins.
Activity: 448
June 04, 2018, 04:33:07 AM
I believe in Litecoin, it's the second oldest and most used coin, there is a great chance that Litecoin will be very useful thanks LitePay and LitePal.

I think Litecoin will grow rapidly, and as long as Litecoin prices also compete with ethereum. Then the price of ethereum peaked while Litecoin struggled to cross the line. After that the price has been found to grow steadily.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 04, 2018, 04:24:53 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
Last year there was a prediction that Litecoin will reach $500 soon, but currently has the problem of getting over $150.
Litecoin is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin, but for how long?
Activity: 335
June 04, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
I try first of all to pay attention to the active discussion of the campaign, because if the campaign is worthwhile, then it will be popular...
Pages:
Jump to: