Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the crypto currency - page 3. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 01, 2019, 09:58:11 AM
I don't really think use of cryptocurrency can make use of FIAT currencies go extinct, it's not possible.  Both are essential in their own ways.  As a matter of fact, crypto is dope but doesn't fit into all scenarios, so both crypto and FIAT are necessary for successful day to day finance activities.  Crypto mainstream adoption will come someday, we all hope so but nobody knows when, so for now let's be optimistic.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
July 01, 2019, 09:42:35 AM
Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough with the sophistication of blockchain technology that will provide tremendous convenience in the digital world. I am proud to know and be part of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
July 01, 2019, 09:39:40 AM
it's true that our future is a digital currency, we can freely get access from our own bank without anyone else doing it.
Plus blockchain is something that is very and almost impossible to hack.
coins that are very possible to be occupied and start all are Bitcoin.
How not, Bitcoin is the beginning of a cryptocurrency that can be this big.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
July 01, 2019, 08:29:24 AM
The future of cryptocurrency will be bright if they find their niche in the global economy. While there is no mass interest in the use of cryptocurrency. If we manage to resolve the legal issues of using crypto, then we can expect to see a bright future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 01, 2019, 04:57:18 AM
Hello to all! My opinion - cryptocurrency is the future! Already in this direction a lot of work has been done! There are a lot of good projects in the field of cryptography, they will have a future, I'm sure of that!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 30, 2019, 09:40:35 PM
But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows.
when your choice is between bitcoin and the current existing altcoins, then the choice is not hard at all and everyone knows the answer to that question. that is why bitcoin is ahead of everything else. that is why everyone dumps altcoins as soon as they see bitcoin price movement...

Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly,
i seriously doubt that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 30, 2019, 08:43:18 PM
Honestly crypto have a great future two to four years from now because all we know that we have a very progressive technology that can make all possible so even the innovation of our currency will have a big possibility of innovation.  And I think bitcoin will lead the changes because all we know that bitcoin is the most popular and most progressive coin.
Activity: 304
June 30, 2019, 08:07:06 PM
Cryptocurrency is really an innovation for the use of money or transacting money. By the helpof cryptocurrencies, we can do transactions without leaving from our place. Investment can be done individually, we just hold our coins and wait for its boom. But we can't tell if those coins will be the future coins because the government will not tolerate the use of such technology because they can't regulate the use of that technology wisely. Maybe it can be an alternative way of usung money but not the main way for using money because it we will still use fiats as money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 30, 2019, 07:23:22 PM
Bitcoin has a good future, because Bitcoin is a new financial and payment technology in this world.  Bitcoin is a modern technology that emerged and developed in the era that is also increasingly modern and all digital.  Even though at present, many countries oppose Bitcoin, but in the end they will accept Bitcoin, otherwise they will miss the new technology in payments that are developing later.  Therefore Bitcoin will be much sought after and used in the future, and because the supply is only 21 million coins, and with high demand later.  Bitcoin will have a very high value.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 30, 2019, 07:21:10 PM
I assume that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. These coins will be valuable and useful to the society. Also many good projects will raise and make a better world.
Everyone assumes the same thing right a bright future means that it can be used in all states, if everyone uses cryptocurrencies the potential for success is increasing.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 30, 2019, 07:12:58 PM
I assume that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. These coins will be valuable and useful to the society. Also many good projects will raise and make a better world.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 30, 2019, 07:00:58 PM
I believe crypto currency will go to places where others couldn't
 The future of cryptocurrency is indeed bright because its really attracting investors to to the crypto business and has a lot to offer.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 30, 2019, 06:33:09 PM
The future of cryptocurrency is bright that we can see people using it in the future but there is only one coin which i know we will all be using and that is bitcoin. It will become effective for five years i guess then some altcoin will get along with it. Ethereum will be a great help.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
June 30, 2019, 05:36:52 PM
I think cryptocurrency will have a bright future, right now it is slowly making an impact on everyone that will be huge in the future. More and more people will recognize this and more people will use this.

Now I see that cryptocurrency does not bring any value to the economy. So that I will believe that in the future, the behavior of the people will change and they switch to use cryptos for the transaction daily, for example, buying goods in the supermarket, paying in the restaurant, etc.

It brings value in the form of security! People need a safe place to hold their money.

Not all of us can afford a safe and banks aren't as safe as we thought them to be. Most of us can afford a hardware wallet and all of us have mobile phones capable of running a crypto wallet. This is the real value and this is the future! You don't have to produce physical goods to add value to the economy.
Activity: 439
June 30, 2019, 05:19:12 PM
I agree with your opinion. I also think that we are waiting for is the future. But it will take a long time for this to happen. It will not be easy for people to get used to the new method of payment and therefore it will be slow and take a lot of time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
June 30, 2019, 04:49:59 PM
Sincerely I don't know what the future holds for cryptocurrency but I am optimistic that the future will be bright and there will be more adoption of cryptocurrency in the world probably some years from now. I am positive as regards the future of cryptocurrency and I wish for a better future of crypto.
If I look at the tightening of governments on cryptocurrency by imposing tight regulations, taxations etc., I already suspect that these things will kill cryptocurrency in the future, but its too good to lose hope so I still hope crypto will survive and users will also fight and hold on.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2019, 04:43:47 PM

Blockchain is being integrated everywhere. It's been developed as a hack proof system as it's decentralized and the hacker needs to control more than 50% of nodes to relay a message. That's why it's being used in IOT, for self driving cars and for financial activities that needs auditing. Crypto would soon be all over our lives.

And with that being said, I believe bitcoin will still dominate the crypto adoption. And with the introduction of Libra coin in the community among FB users, eventually this will create more bitcoin adoption as they will learn the benefits of a decentralized nature of bitcoin as compared to Libra's centralized one. And since blockchain technology is being integrated in all facets of our lives, no doubt a big percentage of humanity will be using crypto at one point in their lives.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 30, 2019, 04:40:39 PM
I think cryptocurrency will have a bright future, right now it is slowly making an impact on everyone that will be huge in the future. More and more people will recognize this and more people will use this.

Now I see that cryptocurrency does not bring any value to the economy. So that I will believe that in the future, the behavior of the people will change and they switch to use cryptos for the transaction daily, for example, buying goods in the supermarket, paying in the restaurant, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
June 30, 2019, 04:38:11 PM
It is assumed that the crypto currency will be the future coin. Information and technology experts have already started working with the blockchain on its core. The way the internet changed the world, how to the cell phones are spreading from the house to house, spreading in the rural areas, the crypto currency will also spread. But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows. But in the next two or four years or in the future a crypto currency will must his seat. Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly, money usage will contracted one day. People will not go to the bank, everyone has computer or mobile crypto currency wallet. This wallet will keep people's money securely. Many people said that this account is not just a comparison of the bank account. An account is itself a bank. The bank's rules, fees, everything will determine that person. And this currency will be exchanged in any country in the world. So the world will have a new look.

Blockchain is being integrated everywhere. It's been developed as a hack proof system as it's decentralized and the hacker needs to control more than 50% of nodes to relay a message. That's why it's being used in IOT, for self driving cars and for financial activities that needs auditing. Crypto would soon be all over our lives.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 30, 2019, 04:31:02 PM
Crypto currencies are here to stay and we can see that the industry is developing from day to day. Right now, we need to attract attention from all major governments and Libra coin is going to help to push us forward.
it's true that most people say that the future of the crypto currency will be very bright because the crypto world industry is growing and there is a lot of support from the government which is making the crypto world more advanced and more popular
It is true and It is in fact the next form of money or the next transition like we had in the past, a shift from coinage to fiat and then to plastic money. Crypto has put forward a digital form of money and in fact is the decentralized one. So that being said, I feel it pretty obvious that crypto has gotten a great future. We have seen the performance in the past few years.
Pages:
Jump to: