Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of the crypto currency - page 4. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 30, 2019, 08:25:54 AM
The optimal scenario is where most of the people have a portion of crypto, and were willing to spend it like fiat. I believe they NEED to be co-exist cause human are organized bodies anyway. Still freedom of trade would be easily applied when there's less involvement of traditional banks on paper works and stuff. Still with our nature there's definitely a load of 'bad' like identity issues and merchants credibility. We are the process to sort that out and i have faith that in decades crypto would just be a mainstream medium of value, along with value proposition over their technologies
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
June 30, 2019, 07:28:49 AM
Crypto currencies are here to stay and we can see that the industry is developing from day to day. Right now, we need to attract attention from all major governments and Libra coin is going to help to push us forward.
it's true that most people say that the future of the crypto currency will be very bright because the crypto world industry is growing and there is a lot of support from the government which is making the crypto world more advanced and more popular
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 30, 2019, 07:11:29 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is bright. Many investors are participating and investing in cryptocurrency because of the benefits it offers. Im very optimistic that crypto will go far

Many small businesses now have the opportunity to expand with the facilities Tokoin.io offers allowing companies to network over the world, access and share important data of each others profiles and transaction records whilst also having funding opportunities enabled through a credibility validation scoring system which is compliant to bank standards.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 30, 2019, 06:56:46 AM
With the acceptance from biggest global corporations and companies while some have even announced to come up with their own crypto project so it is easy to conclude that crypto adoption is on the rise and we may see adoption sooner than we think.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 30, 2019, 06:35:16 AM
indeed it is undeniable that cryptocurrency is indeed the future. digital money will certainly continue to spread to all corners of the world,
and more people will know and have it, stay waiting for time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 30, 2019, 06:00:06 AM
Crypto currencies are here to stay and we can see that the industry is developing from day to day. Right now, we need to attract attention from all major governments and Libra coin is going to help to push us forward.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 30, 2019, 05:39:27 AM
I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency and specifically top coins.  I believe that Bitcoin will always be on top and will delight us with its growth.  I very much hope that in my country in the near future it will be possible to pay in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
June 30, 2019, 05:35:47 AM
There are too many grammatical errors on post you created ,you need to edit and fix , work on your grammer or you wont get anywhere , what cryptocurrency will be the future coin? Your intro is very bad too and you spell litecoin as lightcoin ,even ethereum as Etherium
Yes, ridiculous it is! I think many of errors showing this posts! it's not only grammatical it's also spellings error! it's a worst post look like!
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
June 30, 2019, 05:30:36 AM
if I always think positively bro. because if I pay attention to a lot of people investing in the crypto world there are even some countries that accept crypto currencies as legitimate currencies.

like paper currency. it shows that crypto currencies have a bright future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 30, 2019, 05:25:47 AM
Definitely cryptocurrency will be the future, facebook launched it own cryptocurrency,  I'm pretty sure other social media will follow suite,  this shows that cryptocurrency has a bright future for facebook to believe and lauch it's own com
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
June 30, 2019, 05:24:48 AM
I do believe that the future will be filled with crypto, and also the time is not as fast as you mentioned above, maybe that in the next 20 years. But here there is still doubt for me, I have a view in the future that more crypto will be centered like Libra when the blockchain development is evenly distributed and known to many people. Maybe decentralization at that time would be a minority, because we cannot fight existing regulations, all must be regulated and centralized.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 30, 2019, 04:37:48 AM
I also think that the role of cryptocurrency is able to provide different things like the financial system. The sophistication of the system in cryptocurrency will make it easier in some ways, which is very real is a transaction that is very fast and easy.
Activity: 815
June 30, 2019, 04:34:23 AM
it is proper to be in the digital world by using crypto as one of the best options. now maybe crypto usage is not maximal. so maybe later it will continue to be used as a method for payment options other than money
Activity: 1554
June 30, 2019, 04:25:12 AM
I think crypto will become popular in the future, one of the proofs is that Facebook is the biggest social media in the world making their own coin which of course uses blockchain technology, so crypto will become a common thing in the future,it just matter of time.
Activity: 602
June 30, 2019, 04:10:02 AM
The spread of information about the crypto world is now widespread. I know that many people know Bitcoin from other coins. But after they entered the crypto world, they knew a lot of coins. Crypto is more profitable than the Bank. It will be a solution for people who want to save money but can give a big advantage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
June 30, 2019, 04:00:43 AM
I think cryptocurrency will have a bright future, right now it is slowly making an impact on everyone that will be huge in the future. More and more people will recognize this and more people will use this.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
June 30, 2019, 02:52:01 AM
This world is a digital world. So in this digital world, digital money is required. There has been many types of problems in transacting money from a point of the world to another. Banks impose lengthy and difficult procedure in money transaction. This is where cryptocurrency will come and make transaction easier. So next world will be the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
June 30, 2019, 12:01:33 AM
I’m so optimistic that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Crypto will be more closer and useful to the society around the world. Furthermore facebook has joined crypto, so it will be more popular and close to people.
of course cryptocurrency will have a bright future and maybe in the future crypto will be a part of people's lives. Current crypto users may have increased and made crypto more loved by people around the world. indeed the first social media that is Facebook has joined Crypto and is waiting for other news from Twitter, hopefully Twitter social media can also join Crypto.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 29, 2019, 07:34:57 PM
The federal reserve and their shills in congress are trying to stop Libracoin.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 29, 2019, 07:02:30 PM
I’m so optimistic that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Crypto will be more closer and useful to the society around the world. Furthermore facebook has joined crypto, so it will be more popular and close to people.
Pages:
Jump to: