Pages:
Author

Topic: Futures Bitcoin What Is The Use - page 3. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 08:49:46 PM
I doubt bitcoin is to be spread the future. More likely it will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 10:50:31 PM
Futures BTC will make the price of BTC do not rise or fall significantly in a short period of time. With futures, the price of BTC will be more stable.
I agree with your thoughts about the future of bitcoin both in price and target in the market because with the futures of BTC prices will be more stable so that we can enjoy the benefits obtained if the price of bitcoin starts high. We must know that the era of bitcoin is very good and we must believe.
the impact of futures on the price is a temporary phenomenon that allowed to cool the market, which was very overheated. now futures can play the opposite role to warm up the market.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
Futures BTC will make the price of BTC do not rise or fall significantly in a short period of time. With futures, the price of BTC will be more stable.
I agree with your thoughts about the future of bitcoin both in price and target in the market because with the futures of BTC prices will be more stable so that we can enjoy the benefits obtained if the price of bitcoin starts high. We must know that the era of bitcoin is very good and we must believe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
Activity: 546
October 08, 2018, 07:39:53 AM
Activity: 29
October 08, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
I don’t rule out the possibility that in the future bitcoin will become a universal monetary unit like gold was in 19th century. Even if bitcoin won’t become a global currency, it will compete with gold as an asset. Bitcoin possession is one of few stakes in which can participated by anyone anywhere in the world.
Activity: 448
October 06, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
If you will be afraid of every rustle in the crypt after the purchase then there is no sense to buy, and then bought - an hour later fell by 10% and then the alarmists write what bitcoin is bad.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 07:22:44 AM
Electronic money is for all investors especially if its capital is very good for human capital when investing heavily. I think bitcoin will be able to do many things in the future, we can buy something and pay by bitcoin but not using visa or master card, transfer money or exchange money in many countries. Thank you for the post, of course futures trading is quite difficult. Bitcoin is the first electronic money for any negative reason, it is the most popular currency and brings more profits, investing any reason for bitcoin. Those who wait until the future come to buy bitcoins are fools because they are losing the opportunity to make huge profits by buying bitumen at very low prices because of the price it will increase because bitcoin into business adaptation increasingly The rise is not the same as in the past and many businesses are trying to connect with bitcoin than before and with that trend, it can achieve steady and continuous growth.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
In the futures,bitcoin will be recognized as the world's foreign currency. Bitcoin will now be know as foreign currency in the same way as bitcoin has been know to the population. And it is also possible that in the future it is possible to make online shipping with Bitcoin.So,Bitcoin future is so Bright.  
Hopefully in the future it will develop along with technological developments and times and make bitcoin can be legal in every government throughout the country
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 03, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
Bitcoin has been a king of all crypto currency in the industry, which many communities are involved in the mining, while trading and other activities are taken place from time to time, which will be more useful in future.
Activity: 564
October 03, 2018, 07:35:01 AM
Your article is very useful. Bitcoin is a digital currency that will have many applications in the future, so the possibility of it rising again is huge. Bitcoin's excellent capabilities are fast and secure transactions, in addition, very low transaction costs. That is what everyone wants.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
The future of bitcoin is very clear and bright i mean it has a great future that will help billions of people. Bitcoin will still the number one coin in the market and bitcoin will be connected or affiliated with thousands of local and international companies, charities and foundations. With this it will help everyone with their life.
Activity: 5
October 03, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
Some research on how bitcoin will contribute to our daily lives like paying for your electricity bills and water. Buy your needs in a supermarket by bitcoin. Buy food with bitcoin. While suggestion and interest in participating in a newly established futures market associated with a 50-fold basic development tool can be extremely attractive, a risky approach will require differentiation. deeper than before the trigger. I think many people are hoping to get rich bitcoin. Electronic money goes on for all investors especially if its capital is very good for human capital when investing heavily.
Activity: 546
September 30, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
With Bitcoin futures, the contract will be based on the price of Bitcoin and speculators can place a “bet” on what they believe the price of Bitcoin will be in the future.

I think it doesn't do much for Bitcoin except for the betting feature. Moreover, some people lose their money by joining margin trading without knowing what Bitcoin is. It's not easy to talk about someone who lives in this situation, Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 25
September 30, 2018, 03:31:39 AM
i think bitcoin won't have the future man. it's go down a lot now.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
September 30, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
With the growth rate and current development trend, I am confident that BTC will be in the 1st position. Technology is growing, life will become easier and happier. With the current trend, BTC is becoming remarkable, creating a lot of trust and interest from investors in the world. It will become popular and gradually BTC will appear on the world trading floor. We have no doubts about that.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 29, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
the future bitcoin how it will use it is used in a proper way because it simply increases the price and it can be traded online because it is the first crptocurrency BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
People who wait until the future comes to buy bitcoin are fools because they are loosing the chance to earn huge profits by purchasing bitoin when the price is very low because its price will increase because bitcoin into business adaptation is increasing unlike in the past and many businesses are trying to connect with bitcoin than before and with that trend it can gain a stable and constant growth. So the best choice is to buy now while can with a affordable price and hodl until reach to a good price
Activity: 13
September 29, 2018, 10:38:27 PM
It will grow and it will become an online trading business in crypto currency world and it will develop in the future such that it can become a coins or payment method or credits to make use for the people to made easy our lifestyle perhaps from now on this bitcoin is developing already.
so when 21,000,000 bitcoin have complete mined,how much a bitcoin will reach ?
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
September 29, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
Yes Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with any negative reason,it is the most popular currency and giving more high profitable trading, investment any reason with the bitcoin.i always believed in Bitcoin, bought Bitcoin and keep hold will wait good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: