Pages:
Author

Topic: Futures Bitcoin What Is The Use - page 4. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:30:55 PM
Thank you for the article, of course futures trading is quite difficult.Game on lowering requires special serious skills and special warehouse character.Stress resistance is the most important quality for a trader, because the market changes every day, although it is not always noticeable.
Activity: 308
September 29, 2018, 10:26:21 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
September 27, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
 This price is fixed over the past six months but I expect from my point of view that the price will rise to reach the end of this year to unprecedented prices
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 27, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
bitcoin now is highest coin in the coin market, anyone who hold bitcoin, they want it will get hight price in the future and they can earn more profit with it.
i think bitcoin will can do many thing in future, we can buy something and pay by bitcoin but not use visa or master card, tranfer or exchange money in many nations...
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
I think many people are hoping to get rich in bitcoin. Because for their future in their family, bitcoin is showing off today in the coming years, as I see today in the markets growing the costs of token as well as bitcoin is now expanding. cryptocurrency continues to all investors especially if its capital is great for human capital when investing heavily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
September 27, 2018, 04:31:47 AM
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 27, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
In the futures,bitcoin will be recognized as the world's foreign currency. Bitcoin will now be know as foreign currency in the same way as bitcoin has been know to the population. And it is also possible that in the future it is possible to make online shipping with Bitcoin.So,Bitcoin future is so Bright. 
your opinion is very appropriate that crypto currencies will be used in front of them because crypto currencies are used using technological advances and developments in the future as all modern economic systems are needed and blockchain using crypto currencies will be needed
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 27, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
In the futures,bitcoin will be recognized as the world's foreign currency. Bitcoin will now be know as foreign currency in the same way as bitcoin has been know to the population. And it is also possible that in the future it is possible to make online shipping with Bitcoin.So,Bitcoin future is so Bright.  
Bitcoin is a profitable digital currency and it is an independent currency too. According to its present market demand many people predict that in future its uses will be increase exponential. In future most of the people use it for investment purposes because of its profitable criteria. Another use of bitcoin which will increase in future is its transactions. Because bitcoin provide safe secure and fast transaction facility and it is useful for international transaction too.
Activity: 518
July 29, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
In the future, Bitcoin will be used as a valuable coin. People will be used to purchase tickets for travel, purchase as a payment, for exchange, trading or transfer and to make profit by investing.
Bitcoin is valuable coins that we used to purchase tickets for travel, paying bills or buying a stuff and transferred money and also to buy bitcoin and invest it again to gain more profit in investment.
Activity: 148
July 22, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
I think the future of bitcoin will become helpful to anyone of us. The team behind in bitcoin are making some techniques on how it will become more easier and faster to use. They will also making some research on how bitcoin will contributed on our daily life. Like in paying bill on your water and electric bill. Paying your bill in a hotel or condo. Buying your needs in a supermarket using bitcoin. Buying tickets in plane or ship. Buying food using bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
July 22, 2018, 08:42:29 AM
Activity: 812
July 18, 2018, 08:03:25 AM
In the future, Bitcoin will be used as a valuable coin. People will be used to purchase tickets for travel, purchase as a payment, for exchange, trading or transfer and to make profit by investing.
Bitcoin future it become more valuable coins and it can use to purchase tickets for travel, bills payment and buying a stuff and also you can use investing and trading and exchange. Bitcoin is very useful in the future it makes things and easier for us.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 05:04:02 AM
Some of the smartest traders in the game can be credited for early moves. Investors and investors can not participate in Bitcoin bandwidth in the past few years as the real money spent in a parabolic move now has a new entry point with Bitcoin Future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
July 16, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
Activity: 242
July 16, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
July 15, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
It will grow and it will become an online trading business in crypto currency world and it will develop in the future such that it can become a coins or payment method or credits to make use for the people to made easy our lifestyle perhaps from now on this bitcoin is developing already.
I think you are right, as the number digital currency I guess bitcoin will be accepted and you by many countries not just for online shopping and trading I think it will be accepted as a local currency in some countries in the nearest future to come.
Activity: 784
July 14, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
It will grow and it will become an online trading business in crypto currency world and it will develop in the future such that it can become a coins or payment method or credits to make use for the people to made easy our lifestyle perhaps from now on this bitcoin is developing already.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:00:59 PM
If it improves speed and price stability then Bitcoin can make a common currency and be widely used in that world.
Pages:
Jump to: