Author

Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1% - page 176. (Read 203214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
I would avoid this site. I dont know where you get your feeds from but I have watched your site say the price is 324 while on the top 3 exchanges the price was 326, 328, and 326. So im not sure where you get your feeds but refusing to post it publicly and not giving your site transparency just means that potential traders can go else where. I would highly recommend using btcoracles. They are transparent and easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 938
UpDown.bt, UpDownBot.bz and Secondstrade.com are offering almost the same thing...

I will be interested to see the progress of this thread... especially the public feedback Wink

We don't  know where  other sites  get  from their data.
but  we  are trying to  offer  more  instruments, more accurate data.

and  we are  offering a various time frames(1~720  minutes).  you can also  trade by  long time.
Activity: 214
Merit: 278
UpDown.bt, UpDownBot.bz and Secondstrade.com are offering almost the same thing...

I will be interested to see the progress of this thread... especially the public feedback Wink

legendary
If i remember correctly, this concept was first brought into life by UpDown.bt and people were enjoying the games till they turned out to be scammer. In your case, I'd like to know, what r your data sources, e.g. the real time data source of silver price ?

==>
we offer many time frames.
we are getting data from various sources.  BTC/USD, LTC/USD is from 3 global BTC,LTC exchanges and average that data out.
and different data is from data feeding suppliers. so we can not manipulate.
but, all data interval is 1 second.
you can compare to global  public data .

I compared your Silver data with http://www.silverpriceoz.com/silver-price-per-ounce/. They are mismatch at decimal point. If u dont provide data sources and avg calculation formula, U r NOT provably fair. U can always manipulate and there is no reason to believe that U wont !!!

our silver data  is not bid / ask price.  it is also not average value, either.
it is index of silver. you can check http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/delayed-quotes/metals.html .
of course, this site's data is delayed-quotes , but our data is real time data.

if you compare the site's data with our data, you will know  our data is real.

you can compare to All instruments (except major currencies, BTC, LTC) data on this site.

we always thanks  for your interest.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
If i remember correctly, this concept was first brought into life by UpDown.bt and people were enjoying the games till they turned out to be scammer. In your case, I'd like to know, what r your data sources, e.g. the real time data source of silver price ?

==>
we are getting data from various sources.  BTC/USD, LTC/USD is from 3 global BTC,LTC exchanges and average that data out.
you can compare to global  public data .

I compared your Silver data with http://www.silverpriceoz.com/silver-price-per-ounce/. They are mismatch at decimal point. If u dont provide data sources and avg calculation formula, U r NOT provably fair. U can always manipulate and there is no reason to believe that U wont !!!
legendary
I am not able to access the "how to play" and "notice" areas of the site; could you investigate or post that information here?

we are  checked it  now, so we are going to fix it  right now.

Looks good to me; thanks!
thanks , you can see  the "how to play" and "notice" now..
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am not able to access the "how to play" and "notice" areas of the site; could you investigate or post that information here?

Looks good to me; thanks!
legendary

legendary

==>
we are getting data from various sources.  BTC/USD, LTC/USD is from 3 global BTC,LTC exchanges and average that data out.
legendary
so we can not manipulate

How will you prove that you cannot manipulate the data feeds? Can I compare your feeds to Reuters and get the same results?

yes, we hope that you  compare to Reuters. but you have to consider that our data time interval is 1 second.  
and major currencies (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF) may be  different  little  as data feed suppliers.
which is because each internal bank , FDM , etc.,   supply  differently  bid/ask price. each major securities data also may be different.
we use ask price.

but  GOLD, SILVER, OIL, S&P500,  NASDAQ, EURO50, CHINA50, NIKEEI225 have to get the same results.

so we can not manipulate

How will you prove that you cannot manipulate the data feeds? Can I compare your feeds to Reuters and get the same results?
legendary
The 1.8x return and customizable timeframe are great, but as BitCoinDream mentioned, could you tell us where you get the price feeds from?

we are getting data from various sources.  BTC/USD, LTC/USD is from 3 global BTC,LTC exchanges and average that data out.
you can compare to global  public data .

we will also supply  more instruments soon.

our system will update  continually.

thank you for your interest.

So you can't tell us exactly which data feed you use for each of the trading pair?

no, we cant't tell you exactly  data feed suppliers's name.  but the data  is the same of public exchange data.

Activity: 653
The 1.8x return and customizable timeframe are great, but as BitCoinDream mentioned, could you tell us where you get the price feeds from?

we will also supply  more instruments soon.

our system will update  continually.

So you can't tell us exactly which data feed you use for each of the trading pair?
legendary
because we didn't know "One thread per site ONLY" rule so we wrote the same contents  at different subforum, our post is deleted.
sorry to your inconvenience.
so, we delete our post at different subforum. and  rewrite this post.

Have u written this in response to my post ? I'm confused now !!!

answer to your question is above.

legendary

we will also supply  more instruments soon.

our system will update  continually.

legendary
because we didn't know "One thread per site ONLY" rule so we wrote the same contents  at different subforum, our post is deleted.
so, we delete our post at different subforum. and  rewrite this post.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
so, we delete our post at different subforum. and  rewrite this post.

Activity: 653
legendary
so, we delete our post at different subforum. and  rewrite this post.

Jump to: