Pages:
Author

Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1% - page 177. (Read 203214 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital

WE  ARE  SECONDSTRADE.COM, BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS SITE.

Hi, everyone! We're www.secondstrade.com, bitcoin binary options site.
We already service with real market quotes (16 instruments) - GOLD, SILVER, OIL,
BTC/USD, LTC/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, S&P500, DOW, NASDAQ, EURO50, CHINA50, NIKEEI225.

No registration,  no deposits, instant bets and rewards  - no risk of your money or getting hacked.
you can trade all the timeframes ( 1 minute ~ 720 minutes ), and the default is 1 minute
We pay back 1.8 times  by opening event if you win,  and a fix amount of 0.000007 BTC if you lose,
and if you  draw, we will send you your bet bitcoin with miners fee deducted.

NOTE :
1. Min bet is 0.0005, max bet is 0.1 - below minimum amount  belongs to us, and above maximum amount  will be returned when Six confirms, so be careful.
2. You can compare our data to the public available feeds for this financial instruments.  we can't  manipulate the data. but  time interval is 1 second.

We're  here  to answer your questions.  thank you.

If i remember correctly, this concept was first brought into life by UpDown.bt and people were enjoying the games till they turned out to be scammer. In your case, I'd like to know, what r your data sources, e.g. the real time data source of silver price ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
IM A SCAMMER  DONT FUCKING PLAY IN MY GAME AND FUCK YOU STUNNA THE BIG EVIL EVER EXISTED.
Pages:
Jump to: