Pages:
Author

Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1% - page 82. (Read 203214 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi there,

I tried to make a trade, but it wasn't added to the platform: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/657c5d606e44a1002e8d22f62b5fb29c9c012cba0377e607bb322bbb21a1cd01

Could you tell me why it didn't process? Also, could you refund me the transaction?

Thanks a lot!

we will check it, and if there is some problem, we will refund you.
sorry for your inconvenience.
legendary
Where can i see the transaction list?
I feel like I've been cheated by secondstrade, i can see my trade going along with the trend yet i lost  my bet. i need to provide proof but seem like i can't find the list of transaction/bets.

you can check using by your transaction id as below.

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx="your transaction id "

example.
http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=dc9104800604f5b06b5e10ebc2e2571dfb5f6b7db14e26ffa202ac52f1e4cbbb
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Been using multibit wallet for quit awhile now while doing binary trading with secondstrade. but i now feel like its getting slower.
Any recommendation which wallet is better when trading with you?  I really hope there is a wallet that don't need to sync, it kills my time.

We recommend bitcoinQT, multibit, Amory, electrum as non-shared wallet.
i think that you have to test it.
thank you .

What about using Blockchain Online wallet to make trades? Is it any faster? Because in the past I remember there were like 20-30 seconds delays
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
 i have a transaction was confirm but your site is not confirm,please refund my btc
 my transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/f33b0c8b1bddfa6a4c618a0624927bed61094b1ff53a61019d430551f8541052
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I need a refund as well.

Can't seem to copy and paste txid.
Activity: 4
Hi there,

I tried to make a trade, but it wasn't added to the platform: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/657c5d606e44a1002e8d22f62b5fb29c9c012cba0377e607bb322bbb21a1cd01

Could you tell me why it didn't process? Also, could you refund me the transaction?

Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Where can i see the transaction list?
I feel like I've been cheated by secondstrade, i can see my trade going along with the trend yet i lost  my bet. i need to provide proof but seem like i can't find the list of transaction/bets.
legendary
Been using multibit wallet for quit awhile now while doing binary trading with secondstrade. but i now feel like its getting slower.
Any recommendation which wallet is better when trading with you?  I really hope there is a wallet that don't need to sync, it kills my time.

thank you .

Tested all of them actually.
Multibit is the one that i like best since it syncs quicker among them all.  The problem is that it will take seconds entering a position when trading on secondstrade which will end up losing.

i think that the problem is bitcoin transaction propagation speed  issues. 
so i am sorry that  we can not solve the problem.

I remember i mentioned LeonArdo platform  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/margin-terminal-over-25-spot-and-futures-exchanges-bots-and-more-1467939 to you back then, I can't remember when.
Have you thought about integrating secondstrade about it? I think it could help.

i am very thank you for your good information . we will consider it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

thank you .

Multibit is the one that i like best since it syncs quicker among them all.  The problem is that it will take seconds entering a position when trading on secondstrade which will end up losing.

I remember i mentioned LeonArdo platform  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/margin-terminal-over-25-spot-and-futures-exchanges-bots-and-more-1467939 to you back then, I can't remember when.
Have you thought about integrating secondstrade about it? I think it could help.
legendary

thank you .

legendary

thank you .

legendary

thank you .
legendary
i was told by my friend about this website and he praised it a lot ,i hope to join it and see it my self.
thank you for your friend's good comment.
and welcome your joining.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
i was told by my friend about this website and he praised it a lot ,i hope to join it and see it my self.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 5
What's happening with China 50 and Nikki 225 and oil price and gold price. If you don't make it available to trade, just move it. This doesn't make sense.
Pages:
Jump to: