Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 8. (Read 12104 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
So, what other interesting variants of earnings are there?
I do not want to be limited to one.
You can start translating technical documentation.
Also very interesting activity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 02:27:05 PM
So, what other interesting variants of earnings are there?
I do not want to be limited to one.
February 28, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
Suppose I have a channel on YouTube. What should I do to participate in the campaign?
There's nothing complicated. You just need to tell the channel about SKRAPS. Mark the positive side and that's it.
And then? What will I have from this?
Well, you will get 500 SKRPs for this. And then they will see whether it is profitable to cooperate with you.
And from what depend profitable or not?
This depends on the number of subscribers on the channel and the number of views. If the channel is popular, then everything is okay.
In this situation, I can receive 500 SKRP every day Cool
Hahaha, too dreamed. Videos can be uploaded only once a week. Grin
Very bad. And I already wanted to get rich.
It is necessary to wind up subscribers. Cheesy
Good luck, bro. The main thing is not to be banned.
And then all plans will collapse. Wink
February 28, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Suppose I have a channel on YouTube. What should I do to participate in the campaign?
There's nothing complicated. You just need to tell the channel about SKRAPS. Mark the positive side and that's it.
Well, you will get 500 SKRPs for this. And then they will see whether it is profitable to cooperate with you.
This depends on the number of subscribers on the channel and the number of views. If the channel is popular, then everything is okay.
Very bad. And I already wanted to get rich.
It is necessary to wind up subscribers. Cheesy
February 28, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
February 28, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
February 28, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
February 28, 2018, 01:36:22 PM
February 28, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
February 28, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
February 28, 2018, 01:10:21 PM
February 28, 2018, 01:02:26 PM
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
a new thing is changing our lives.
A new technology developed to make life more perfect more wonderful
let's grow together
link facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Y%C3%AAn-Th%E1%BA%BF/114659075213600
link twitter
https://twitter.com/quochuy0891/status/968891363105300480
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
telegram campaign reserved
GOOD LUCK ALL TEAM
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
February 27, 2018, 10:12:24 PM
When does bounty end?
When the ICO ends, this bounty ends. 19 days is over.
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
February 27, 2018, 10:11:26 PM
Why is this project very few people involved. Where will the remaining tokens go?
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 09:20:39 PM
When does bounty end?
Pages:
Jump to: