Pages:
Author

Topic: fvugcytc - page 11. (Read 12104 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 05:33:47 PM
guys, tell me in a few words what the essence of this project is. like the information is, but I really didn’t understand ((
it is in the campaign of bounty. That is, you are rewarded for active participation in social networks and instant messengers Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 05:13:06 PM
guys, tell me in a few words what the essence of this project is. like the information is, but I really didn’t understand ((
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition? Huh
I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition? Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 13, 2018, 04:58:05 PM
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies! Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 04:37:40 PM
Just now join the SKRP Telegram,Facebook,Twitter Campaign.Nice project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
February 12, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
Hello, dear manager!

I had problems with my HDD and access to e-mails and social accounts, and I decided to change my wallet address because of the potential danger of compromising it. Please change my ETH address to a new one:
0x3E621FDCFb246c9A5C20e91eeB3857DA001Acf8F

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 784
February 11, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
This project is wonderful and will shape the future of cryotomoedas, thanks to all involved by so innovative design creativity.
Activity: 602
February 11, 2018, 02:10:30 PM
Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.
Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.
in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward   Wink
Ok thanks for the info, I'm glad to hear it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
February 11, 2018, 02:10:08 PM
I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.
in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward   Wink
February 11, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
February 11, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
February 11, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
February 11, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
February 11, 2018, 02:09:02 PM
February 11, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
February 11, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
Activity: 378
February 11, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!
Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose something that you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!
I want to select only a few categories, thanks for the warning!
The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
why do you think so?
I am confident in the success of this company, and I think that their cost will only grow with time!
Activity: 574
February 11, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!
Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose something that you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!
The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
why do you think so?
Activity: 378
February 11, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: