Pages:
Author

Topic: [FX] Forexcoin |Fund Management|X15|POW+POS| Launched - page 10. (Read 22157 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
staccatoauditory, thanks. Convincingly. Great job.

Some screens convinced you this was a scam?  How about facts on what actually happened to flexiblecoin? With a 100% buywall up we cannot say for certain this is a scam for at least 3 more days.
Hmmm, how about this?

"September 23, 2016, 09:46:04 AM - RkVza - password reset via email"
Nice example of YoBit at work ...

I guess it's because i've never been scammed in crypto, made bets early on steem, gulden which have done well. Small investments in boolberry and other unmentionables.  Nothing where someone has run off with the money from an ico, which is my threshold for a scam.  

Well, I must say you are very lucky person then. If you are good enough to sell any ICO (except of the big ones) in a day or two, then you might get some extra % here and there. But overwhelming majority of the small ICOs here are intentional scam composed by a handful of devs working 24/7 to scam others. NEVER TRUST ANY ICO (except of the big ones - those are way slower to depreciate) no matter what they promise.

Those genuine programmers who want the world to change will not charge you for promises, they'll show you a working tech first.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
@staccatoauditory

That's a great find! Do you have a BTC donation address?

Some screens convinced you this was a scam?  How about facts on what actually happened to flexiblecoin? With a 100% buywall up we cannot say for certain this is a scam for at least 3 more days.

You're level of naivity is suggesting me that you shouldn't be anywhere near the altcoin scene.

The altcoin scene has people yelling scam at every ico, every coin lacking a roadmap, telling those to not invest because a dev past coins were a failure, and the list goes on.  So my naivity is asking for facts of a scam?  What in an ico or bitcaointalk thread proves a scam?

Funny now diff is up 10x, I guess miners eying that buy wall.

Besides I'm up on what the future of major crypto coins coming: IOTA, Komodo, Heat, Pluton, and a few other unmentionables.
I'm surgical with this bitch jake

I'm really not here to have a go with you but you do reek of inexperience in regards of crypto.

"What in an ico or bitcaointalk thread proves a scam?"

You'll eventually learn that the answer is simply: that it's an ICO.

Giving money to an anon individual over the internet in exchange for a few pretty images and a bunch of promises without any insurance is worse than gambling. You're basically asking to get scammed.

And - no offense - but scammers only exists because of people like you who make it profitable.
Activity: 441
Bigboss

Hmmm, how about this?

I guess it's because i've never been scammed in crypto, made bets early on steem, gulden which have done well. Small investments in boolberry and other unmentionables.  Nothing where someone has run off with the money from an ico, which is my threshold for a scam.  

Well, I must say you are very lucky person then. If you are good enough to sell any ICO (except of the big ones) in a day or two, then you might get some extra % here and there. But overwhelming majority of the small ICOs here are intentional scam composed by a handful of devs working 24/7 to scam others. NEVER TRUST ANY ICO (except of the big ones - those are way slower to depreciate) no matter what they promise.

Those genuine programmers who want the world to change will not charge you for promises, they'll show you a working tech first.

Hmmm, how about this?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Hmmm, how about this?

it is a scam Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
LOL that big scam warning. Its a recycled coin? Ok, but I doubt the devs really want to cash out on 8 sat, this seems more solid than 2/3rds of the recent ICOs. If we don't get any mining pools soon though... then I'll be more suspicious.
Activity: 441
Bigboss

Hmmm, how about this?

@staccatoauditory

You're level of naivity is suggesting me that you shouldn't be anywhere near the altcoin scene.

The altcoin scene has people yelling scam at every ico, every coin lacking a roadmap, telling those to not invest because a dev past coins were a failure, and the list goes on.  So my naivity is asking for facts of a scam?  What in an ico or bitcaointalk thread proves a scam?

Funny now diff is up 10x, I guess miners eying that buy wall.

Besides I'm up on what the future of major crypto coins coming: IOTA, Komodo, Heat, Pluton, and a few other unmentionables.
I'm surgical with this bitch jake
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
@staccatoauditory

Activity: 550
Merit: 272
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Anybody mining care to help me get sgminer up and running.  I'm stuck at the sgminer.conf file settings. Thanks

sure drop me a pm. think ive got it sorted
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Whenever I invest to any coin it goes down.  Angry

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
anyone realy expect something different ?

It is scam Smiley
Even if it was not a Scam, why would you give your money
via ICO for someone else to trade with? Especially since
there has been no proof of their success record as a trader
or their identity.
   ...oops   ...sorry we lost all of the ICO on the trades so - no profits.
Anybody mining care to help me get sgminer up and running.  I'm stuck at the sgminer.conf file settings. Thanks
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
anyone realy expect something different ?

It is scam Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ico rules change on yobit.

Now its more safe to investors. Just take care! 

Cya
Pages:
Jump to: