Pages:
Author

Topic: [FX] Forexcoin |Fund Management|X15|POW+POS| Launched - page 5. (Read 22157 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I put a negative feedback to dev account, I didn't received my bounty for making paper wallet generator, this is just a scam!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
do you have a working block explorer for forexcoin?

This scam coin no need block explorer, road map was enough Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
buy 8 sat, sale 8 sat

great ICO, thanks  Grin

Panic selling is happening now.

In about 30 min
Edit: 17:00 (UTC) 4 days holding period will end
and Buy Wall will disappear
There is no Buy support under the 8sat Buy Wall

there is also no selling pressure above 9sats too Wink
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
do you have a working block explorer for forexcoin?
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
buy 8 sat, sale 8 sat

great ICO, thanks  Grin

In about 30 min
Edit: 17:00 (UTC) 4 days holding period will end
and Buy Wall will disappear
There is no Buy support under the 8sat Buy Wall

legendary
@dev, I can hold those 10M premine as escrow if you want as now those 10M is getting worth a lot more then in the beginning.

thank you , kindly send me details of your escrow services

@Dev, below you will find the escrow address. Please send first 10 FOREX as test. From the moment i have confirm i've receive those 10 FOREX, please send all 10M coins.

FEq45H4GVSskwbYVF2KGJHdqshGNQ7DyzK

I will payout the necessary bounties for the first 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks i will send the remaining coins back to you in blocks of 2,500,000 coins per week. So after 4 weeks all premine coins should either be in hands of the people that were part of the bounties, or back in your hands.

This will protect the FOREX market and will give the investors confidence in the coin as they know if there is a dump that this dump will be small and will not impact the market value of the coin.

10 FX sent pls confirm , i wil send remaining
tx details : 50b032e5f6de4262e967d58dd0747f2455a683892215e871d3f61f1f73085e79-000

Confirmed... please go ahead.
legendary
@dev, I can hold those 10M premine as escrow if you want as now those 10M is getting worth a lot more then in the beginning.

@Dev, below you will find the escrow address. Please send first 10 FOREX as test. From the moment i have confirm i've receive those 10 FOREX, please send all 10M coins.

I will payout the necessary bounties for the first 2 weeks. After those 2 weeks i will send the remaining coins back to you in blocks of 2,500,000 coins per week. So after 4 weeks all premine coins should either be in hands of the people that were part of the bounties, or back in your hands.

This will protect the FOREX market and will give the investors confidence in the coin as they know if there is a dump that this dump will be small and will not impact the market value of the coin.

ROFL.

PLACEBO AS ESCROW

Grin

infact I did a lot of escrows, but lately not a lot... but last year and did plenty of escrows.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

ROFL.

PLACEBO AS ESCROW

Grin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

10 FX sent pls confirm , i wil send remaining
tx details : 50b032e5f6de4262e967d58dd0747f2455a683892215e871d3f61f1f73085e79-000
legendary

Activity: 945

BlackSmith LX:
buy wall was removed by mistake (-1 day), restored now

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Got to love yobit. I see some people sold below the wall price.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
from yobit.net trollbox:

placebo1977: i think FOREX wall was removed a few hours too early... there was no 14 BTC dump in the last 12 hours

centaur L0: CryptoPumps, yes that the most probable reason but in that case yobit should clearly mention that 100% wall actually means 70%

CryptoPumps: placebo1977, right.. yobit should set the wall at least till 17 UTC

Megaelections L1: CryptoPumps, see pm

CryptoWorldX: placebo1977, few hours

CryptoWorldX: placebo1977, about 12-14 hours

CryptoWorldX: CryptoPumps, no one can deposit, something wrong on yobit and again users lost

BlackSmith LX:
buy wall was removed by mistake (-1 day), restored now

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 253
buy 8 sat, sale 8 sat

great ICO, thanks  Grin

Yes. Smart decision, because this is the last day before the wall is gone.
And you can try your luck to the another shitcoin TEAM. ICO right now  Grin
legendary
legendary
Because of the huge drops, this coin can become interesting....
legendary
buy 8 sat, sale 8 sat

great ICO, thanks  Grin

Activity: 253
buy 8 sat, sale 8 sat

great ICO, thanks  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: