Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 20. (Read 100357 times)

Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
p2p pool down pool down  Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is it too late to join mining already? Though difficulty doesn't look very high...
I am still able to solomine on 7970 getting 500coins or so per day. NOt bad at all still. CPUs also give a lot of hashing power to this coin. Mined over 1500 in over 2 days Smiley
Is this true? Tried soloing 1 hour earlier and just now 1 hour with 7990 and got nothing.

You are solo mining it can take a while until you get lucky.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Is it too late to join mining already? Though difficulty doesn't look very high...
I am still able to solomine on 7970 getting 500coins or so per day. NOt bad at all still. CPUs also give a lot of hashing power to this coin. Mined over 1500 in over 2 days Smiley
Is this true? Tried soloing 1 hour earlier and just now 1 hour with 7990 and got nothing.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Block_Erupter,

whenever you have change, could you change the icon in system tray, it look old and not more clear and nice as main icon.

thanks.

Icon will be changed in v1.1.0.4
Activity: 781
Block_Erupter,

whenever you have change, could you change the icon in system tray, it look old and not more clear and nice as main icon.

thanks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Set up a simple block explorer for Frozen too  Grin

frozen.kvvs.nl

Thank you. What is your Fz address
Activity: 38
Not sure if it's already been posted or addressed but i found a minor bug in the Frozen QT client.

When you go to encrypt your wallet, and type in the first/confirmation and hit encrypt; A message will come back and say  ....etc...etc...QUARKCOIN...etc...etc.

Appreciate any contributions!

FNyFCfQZnVxDbcm9rUk3nuqbsag6Tig2Gi

thank you for telling us the bug. Ill reward you when im on my computer again.

The icon in the notification tray is the old version.
Apologies if its been reported
Activity: 27
Activity: 168
Set up a simple block explorer for Frozen too  Grin

frozen.kvvs.nl
Activity: 56
Block_Erupter, this guy has promised to make sites for Quark, Earthcoin, Frozen and probably other coins. He got a lot of donations for the Earthcoin and Quark ones and has yet to deliver anything. I don't recommend we support him just yet.

Agreed. Lets see what he produces before anyone donates a single Fz. If he is already working on a QRK site, let his work speak of his honesty.
Activity: 196
GGiner has offered to make a site where people can buy Frozen with USD/Eur. He is currently making LocalQuarkCoin and wants to make one for Frozen after he's done with that one. He's only looking for a donations to get started but needs alot of Fz to make this happen, his Fz address is FS8s11GdxsUAi6kSnB6yCYHDR6dKDxdFfS.
Why does he need it beforehand to make it happen? He has been accepting donations for a while now for other sites but has he actually gotten anything done yet?
Block_Erupter, this guy has promised to make sites for Quark, Earthcoin, Frozen and probably other coins. He got a lot of donations for the Earthcoin and Quark ones and has yet to deliver anything. I don't recommend we support him just yet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
GGiner has offered to make a site where people can buy Frozen with USD/Eur. He is currently making LocalQuarkCoin and wants to make one for Frozen after he's done with that one. He's only looking for a donations to get started but needs alot of Fz to make this happen, his Fz address is FS8s11GdxsUAi6kSnB6yCYHDR6dKDxdFfS.
Why does he need it beforehand to make it happen? He has been accepting donations for a while now for other sites but has he actually gotten anything done yet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
fz.coinmine.pl is up
You can mine on coinmine right now, but you cannot access the web pages thanks to DDoS (or possibly just poor design of front-end to site?)
but i can access to my account !!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Difficulty -   1432.3319431

WTF?!

As in... what? The difficulty is actually pretty low right now compared to the previous peaks, if you are talking about that.

Its been circling around 1,000 to 2,000 Difficulty so far. The highest its been was 4,200 Difficulty

Make it to an exchange and you can bet that 4,200 will be considered low, this coin is awesome.  Anyone know why mined coins on fz.coinmine.pl are stuck in unconfirmed?

not sure but the pool got hit with some big ddos attacks

Looks like some other pools that were mining FZ got hit too, maybe that's why the diff is so low ATM.  Hash rate for Mine-pool.net has been at zero for hours.

Interesting hopefully it gets sorted out soon.
Activity: 280
Who cares?

WTF?!

As in... what? The difficulty is actually pretty low right now compared to the previous peaks, if you are talking about that.

Its been circling around 1,000 to 2,000 Difficulty so far. The highest its been was 4,200 Difficulty

Make it to an exchange and you can bet that 4,200 will be considered low, this coin is awesome.  Anyone know why mined coins on fz.coinmine.pl are stuck in unconfirmed?

Looks like some other pools that were mining FZ got hit too, maybe that's why the diff is so low ATM.  Hash rate for Mine-pool.net has been at zero for hours.
Activity: 556
@Block_Erupter Frozen v1.1.0.4 perfect!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WTF?!

Activity: 280
Who cares?

WTF?!

Activity: 182

WTF?!

Pages:
Jump to: