Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 48. (Read 100378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
This pool works well :

minerd.exe -a quark -o http://darkhosis.nogleg.com:1911/ -u FKmnme4PPtwynJ9H92J34tQx3rx9E3nThG

Just insert your Address into the above !
How it is possible?? I'm mining very fast with my CPU, is impossible.. I'm doing wrong??
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
I for one am really interested in this new coin.

Quark had so much promise, but the whole 247,000,000 will be mined within the first 6 months and only 1,000,000 a year thereafter fucked the pooch for them. Who's going to mine if all they can get is scraps?

1 QRK is worth now what 1000 QRKs was worth when mined during the 512QRK/block period.  If people mined and SOLD when value was that shitty why would they not mine now when the actual value reward is higher

Also why should those first initial pricks who just happened to stumble on the coin get to benefit so god damn much? Penalizing new players (that's what that is, plain and simple) is not a good model.

Same argument can be said about everything.  And not sure how anyone missed Quarks release...right after Primecoin...ie when everyione and their dog was going nuts over cpu coins again and there was endless threads on setting up Digital Ocean servers.  If you missed that you are blind... 

And so what about those first pricks who mined bitcoin.  Or those first pricks who bought Microsoft shares.  By the way very few originals still hold in any example...people sell new people buy, new people sell, new new people buy and on it goes.  You do realize early bitcoin miners sold for $1, these buyers blew a load when it got to $10 and sold to new buyers who blew a load and sold at $50 to new buyers who sold at $300 to new buyers who sold at $950 and so on.

Regardless if they sold the majority of them for pennies or not (so they claim), just hanging on to a couple million for a year is all they need to do. "oh but the market will distribute them fairly" no, no it will fucking not.

Look at the sales volumes on Cryptsy since it was first listed.  Millions and millions and millions and millions of QRK has traded hands when it was worthless...if that was all one person buying 200,000,000 qrk then they had huge balls buying on a 1000000:1 odds.  More likely it was many people buying chunks with spare change...what else could you buy for 0.0000003 BTC that was laying around in your account.

Quarkcoin is really only benefiting a small group of initial miners. Do you want a small shadowy group of people controlling your money? We already have that in real life xD

Thats my rant about Quarkcoin, and it should be known I own some.

Frozencoin has the benefit of 9 rounds of 6 crypto algorithms like quark with the fairness of bitcoin distribution.
Don't fill the quarkcoin club's pockets with your money, support fair altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well be my guess and look into it if you believe it has a trojan. Dont post accusations without proof.
I'm not claiming anything nor do I think that you should be this defensive. I only made a remark commenting on a post.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
I for one am really interested in this new coin.

Quark had so much promise, but the whole 247,000,000 will be mined within the first 6 months and only 1,000,000 a year thereafter fucked the pooch for them. Who's going to mine if all they can get is scraps? Also why should those first initial pricks who just happened to stumble on the coin get to benefit so god damn much? Penalizing new players (that's what that is, plain and simple) is not a good model. Regardless if they sold the majority of them for pennies or not (so they claim), just hanging on to a couple million for a year is all they need to do. "oh but the market will distribute them fairly" no, no it will fucking not. Quarkcoin is really only benefiting a small group of initial miners. Do you want a small shadowy group of people controlling your money? We already have that in real life xD

Thats my rant about Quarkcoin, and it should be known I own some.

Frozencoin has the benefit of 9 rounds of 6 crypto algorithms like quark with the fairness of bitcoin distribution.
Don't fill the quarkcoin club's pockets with your money, support fair altcoins.
Activity: 182
Not to my knowledge. I'm just pointing out the fact that somebody said so, however that person has little credibility. All I'm saying is maybe we should look into it.

Well be my guess and look into it if you believe it has a trojan. Dont post accusations without proof.
Not to my knowledge. I'm just pointing out the fact that somebody said so, however that person has little credibility. All I'm saying is maybe we should look into it.
This isn't a Bosscoin thread guys, we should keep the topic to Frozen. However, if there's something bogus in the client it should be known.

What are you trying to say? Are you saying the Frozen client is a trojan?
This isn't a Bosscoin thread guys, we should keep the topic to Frozen. However, if there's something bogus in the client it should be known.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
I love how even the new bosscoin revival is self moderated and appears to be a scam.

Backed by the same thieving bastard hiding under a new nick name.  Stay away from BossCoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I love how even the new bosscoin revival is self moderated and appears to be a scam.
Activity: 1

The Webxass pool is suggesting cgminer with scrypt and doesn't seem to be alive atm, i.e. no active workers. Fix, anyone?

I first started by using the Webxass pool - but my shares were not being allocated to my account, so dropped it.  I now use the darkhosis one, and have done for a few days now with no issue !

Also, this is a quark based coin that uses the quark algorithm - so a scrypt  miner wont work .. or am I way off the mark ?!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
fuck this scam coin also client has a trojan in it.. wallet stealer

Nah, u just wanna mine it all for yourself.

Lol. This isn't bosscoin. Everyone don't download Bosscoin it has a scammer dev.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
My wallet says it´s 10 day´s behind. nothing is happening. I tried a lot but as a newbie I do not know half the time what I´m doing  Tongue
is te frozen.conf w/ the latest nodes in the roaming/frozen folder?
HALA MADRID
nvmd, found it. it's 300 confirms.
Activity: 76

This is not Bosscoin thread.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
HALA MADRID
how many confirms are we looking at for shares to mature?
Pages:
Jump to: