Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!! - page 51. (Read 100378 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've been in it since block 30, no premine at all. The problem is there were two previous threads locked for whatever reason, so there is no usual "paper trail" to follow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=363201.0;all

It was launched around 10pm PST after he fixed it, 6 hours after the first post. 40-ish hours later (when the thread was locked), there were 2860 blocks fairly mined.

Still doesn't explain the 6 day old bitchain. My guess is that they premined it but whatever. It's not like they have anything more to gain other than the first 100,000 coins or so, unless it's being GPU mined.

Current info:

{
"blocks" : 6817,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 121.50701798,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Saw a ~250 diff when I checked this afternoon.

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Like i said that's your opinion and my opinion is that I think it was pre-mined. You don't have to agree with me, its just a opinion

You can't have your own facts. If your opinion is that Quark was premined it is wrong.

You can't make an opinion right just because you believe hard enough.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
I've been in it since block 30, no premine at all. The problem is there were two previous threads locked for whatever reason, so there is no usual "paper trail" to follow.

Original thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=363201.0;all

It was launched around 10pm PST after he fixed it, 6 hours after the first post. 40-ish hours later (when the thread was locked), there were 2860 blocks fairly mined.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
I downloaded the client within 4 hours of the first post here. The bitchain was already six days old and the first block I saw was 2000+. Was it posted somewhere else first?

would like to know to.
I downloaded the client within 4 hours of the first post here. The bitchain was already six days old and the first block I saw was 2000+. Was it posted somewhere else first?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't want to sound mean, but could you elaborate a little bit on the features that, in your opinion, make this coin special, i.e. worth investing in? Is there any promotion planned / currently done except for the 10 FZ giveaway?

I just want to know whether this coin has a potential future, there have been a lot of altcoin releases recently and it would be neat to know how your coin qualifies from them.

The confirmation is faster then Quark. Look below

1 confirmation takes about 5-10 seconds

2 confirmations takes about 15-20 second

3 confirmations takes about 25-30

4 confirmations takes about 35-40

5 confirmations takes about 45-50

6 confirmations takes about 50-60

Quark takes about 2 minutes for 6 confirmations 

Their was also no pre-mine involved on this coin. Like Quark their were over 250 million coins pre-mined. Only 7 millions coins are available.

Trying to support this coin but you saying that Quark had a pre mine is complete bullshit and makes you look like either an idiot or a liar. 

I saw a thread posted in this section today saying it was pre-mined, I'm not sure if it was real or fake but it sounded convincing to me.

Here's the thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/here-is-why-quark-is-so-hot-so-expensive-read-it-and-think-365660

So you just repeat misinformation branded about by other noob trolls?  do some research before misleading everyone else.

Like i said that's your opinion and my opinion is that I think it was pre-mined. You don't have to agree with me, its just a opinion
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
Working nodes:

addnode 5.178.87.23:18451 add
addnode 202.198.62.133:18451 add
addnode 95.84.217.190:18451 add
addnode 69.132.223.228:18451 add
addnode  178.171.127.114:18451 add

Open console (help - debug window - console) to add nodes.

Thank You,

Worked
I don't want to sound mean, but could you elaborate a little bit on the features that, in your opinion, make this coin special, i.e. worth investing in? Is there any promotion planned / currently done except for the 10 FZ giveaway?

I just want to know whether this coin has a potential future, there have been a lot of altcoin releases recently and it would be neat to know how your coin qualifies from them.

Their was also no pre-mine involved on this coin. Like Quark their were over 250 million coins pre-mined. Only 7 millions coins are available.

incorrect as stated 100000000000000000 times before quark was not premined. It was instamined. Even that doesn't matter because people that are not new realise that the instamined coins were dumped at a tiny price and distributed via the market.

This is basically a clone. Nothing new, not worth mining now either since diff is way up.

Do you have proof if it wasn't pre-mined? If not I rest my case.

. Everyone knows it was released at block 1, there was no premine. It was announced here and the chain synced up showing it had just started being mined. Are you saying you don't realise the difference between the instamine and the premine???  Yet you are a coin dev now? lol.  

This shitclone of quark will never make an exchange so why try to say it is at all better, the only people that will agree with you are the other noobs who were not around for the qrk release.  

It was a fair release you could say instamined, but really doesn't matter in this case.

Well your opinion is your opinion. Here's the thread where I read where it was pre-mined - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/here-is-why-quark-is-so-hot-so-expensive-read-it-and-think-365660
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Trying to support this coin but you saying that Quark had a pre mine is complete bullshit and makes you look like either an idiot or a liar. 

I saw a thread posted in this section today saying it was pre-mined, I'm not sure if it was real or fake but it sounded convincing to me.

Here's the thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/here-is-why-quark-is-so-hot-so-expensive-read-it-and-think-365660

So you just repeat misinformation branded about by other noob trolls?  do some research before misleading everyone else.
legendary

incorrect as stated 100000000000000000 times before quark was not premined. It was instamined. Even that doesn't matter because people that are not new realise that the instamined coins were dumped at a tiny price and distributed via the market.

This is basically a clone. Nothing new, not worth mining now either since diff is way up.

. Everyone knows it was released at block 1, there was no premine. It was announced here and the chain synced up showing it had just started being mined. Are you saying you don't realise the difference between the instamine and the premine???  Yet you are a coin dev now? lol.  

This shitclone of quark will never make an exchange so why try to say it is at all better, the only people that will agree with you are the other noobs who were not around for the qrk release.  

It was a fair release you could say instamined, but really doesn't matter in this case.

legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

Why did you reset your forum at frozencoin.org? A little peeved because I spent a little time to set up a newbie mining guide and it's gone.

I was installing something and it crashed and I wasn't able to recover the site. I had to restart the forum because the backup I had was from the first day running the site. I know your guide helped out for newbies. I'll like to donate 100fz to. Please pm me your address or post it here thanks!!!
Why did you reset your forum at frozencoin.org? A little peeved because I spent a little time to set up a newbie mining guide and it's gone.
legendary

Activity: 1
Thanks - just left it running and can't stop it remotely !
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Some day, maybe my thousands of FZ will be worth... thousands of FZ. Yay. Isn't this just QRK version 2.0? What am I missing here?

Yes basically but with no pre-mine. This has a faster confirmation speed then quark

People are starting to like Quark on here again, guess they finally bought some. Maybe those same people will become interested in this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: