Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | NoPremine | CPU-Mining | Rare | Fast Transactions - page 12. (Read 47831 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Happy Friday!

It sure is Frozen out there Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I've just emailed the admin of Ice Tor - http://icetor.is/ who hosts fast Tor Exit nodes in Iceland and is also a partner of torservers.net

They already accept Bitcoin donations and I thought it would be really cool (pun intended) if they might consider accepting Frozencoin as well.

The Frozencoin Accepted Here logo would look great on their donations page.

I've also asked about the cost of hosting Frozen Tor Relay's in Iceland for a year and if Frozencoin could be accepted to host such a Tor Relay.

Crypto in action - Freedom from the forzen north  Grin

~ Ice Tor Exit relays already feature as part of my example fast Tor Browser Bundle Browser confg.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advanced-tor-browser-bundle-config-anti-spying-anti-echelon-anti-fiveeyes-331077

Hopefully I'll get a response from the admin. soon. Thanks.
good job! Wink
Activity: 112
Frozen needs to get on bter.com asap  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That's excellent, thanks BitcoinFX!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
I've just emailed the admin of Ice Tor - http://icetor.is/ who hosts fast Tor Exit nodes in Iceland and is also a partner of torservers.net

They already accept Bitcoin donations and I thought it would be really cool (pun intended) if they might consider accepting Frozencoin as well.

The Frozencoin Accepted Here logo would look great on their donations page.

I've also asked about the cost of hosting Frozen Tor Relay's in Iceland for a year and if Frozencoin could be accepted to host such a Tor Relay.

Crypto in action - Freedom from the forzen north  Grin

~ Ice Tor Exit relays already feature as part of my example fast Tor Browser Bundle Browser confg.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advanced-tor-browser-bundle-config-anti-spying-anti-echelon-anti-fiveeyes-331077

Hopefully I'll get a response from the admin. soon. Thanks.
Activity: 70
Hey dotcoin.info,

thanks for the info! I've been updating the main article with the exchanges beedui.com and easecoin.com.

@all, if you are trading on these sites I'd be glad about your feedback.

Many greetings

trenton

frozen listed on following exchanges:
coinedup.com
guogao.com
beedui.com
easecoin.com

the nex one may be vircurex or cryptsy.

we aslo hope btc-e may consider add this awesome coin.

stable and secure, frozen are welcome in many communities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
frozen listed on following exchanges:
coinedup.com
guogao.com
beedui.com
easecoin.com

the nex one may be vircurex or cryptsy.

we aslo hope btc-e may consider add this awesome coin.

stable and secure, frozen are welcome in many communities.

Activity: 79
What do you mean?
I was thinking off getting some traffic using the ad too spread awareness of the coin.

That's a good idea!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not that big on the FZ funds Lips sealed Just wasn't really sure what a good payout rate would be for the faucet
In a future not too far the block reward will be 0.075 FZ - so in a way it's nearly ok to say your faucet gives 1 .. 6 blocks as reward Smiley

Youre right, might lower it more by then  Lips sealed

freezer.kvvs.nl

Check the Frozen Freezer for some free FZ too get you started!
Current payout : 0.01~0.1

This is very good idea! Is it possible to expand it to another sites?

What do you mean?
I was thinking off getting some traffic using the ad too spread awareness of the coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
freezer.kvvs.nl

Check the Frozen Freezer for some free FZ too get you started!
Current payout : 0.01~0.1

This is very good idea! Is it possible to expand it to another sites?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This coin has great future..
Activity: 32
I have to say that it is hard to find any other coin out there that works so smoothly as Frozen does. Its release was fair to the community due to no premine or any other scam actions and there hasn't been any pump and dump...

This coin truely has got the potential for a very well future and I really hope that soon some major exchanges will recognize Frozen and add it. I wish the coin all the best  Smiley
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
So, I'm CPU mining on Frozen on the coinmine pool.

I see users with hashrates of 20,000, 50,000, and much higher than that even.

How are they accomplishing this? Are they botnets? Are they network admins? Are they cloud computing clusters?

How?!?

Some people have access to lots of systems. I mine on 6-10 computers and hit 5-7 MH/s, because I have access to them, along with mining on cloud servers. If I really wanted to get into it, I could write a little batch file to mine during idle time on work computers (probably add another 40-50 systems) and no one would ever know. But I'm happy with what I have right now.

CPU mining is susceptible to botnets, yes, but I havent heard of anyone doing so yet.
I never fully understood why it is just CPU coins that can be botnet'd.  Would a GPU botnet not be less noticaeable?
Activity: 70
Excellent news, thanks a lot for the update!

Many greetings and good trades

trenton

Just an update on guogao.com where you can trade FZ in China.
They returned my coins and fixed their issues. I didn't even need to contact them.
Their site was down for 36 hours for major upgrades and they seem very legit at this time.
You will probably see more of them.

So all good!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Just an update on guogao.com where you can trade FZ in China.
They returned my coins and fixed their issues. I didn't even need to contact them.
Their site was down for 36 hours for major upgrades and they seem very legit at this time.
You will probably see more of them.

So all good!

How are they accomplishing this? Are they botnets? Are they network admins? Are they cloud computing clusters?

How?!?

Some people have access to lots of systems. I mine on 6-10 computers and hit 5-7 MH/s, because I have access to them, along with mining on cloud servers. If I really wanted to get into it, I could write a little batch file to mine during idle time on work computers (probably add another 40-50 systems) and no one would ever know. But I'm happy with what I have right now.

CPU mining is susceptible to botnets, yes, but I havent heard of anyone doing so yet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

How?!?
Pages:
Jump to: