Pages:
Author

Topic: [FZ] Frozen | NoPremine | CPU-Mining | Rare | Fast Transactions - page 9. (Read 47831 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If someone sends me a little FZ (a single coin, even half a coin will do) so that I can test deposits and withdrawals, I will add FZ to Poloniex. Address: FFYNe8PeaPG5pKsyFxEegu3pquRNXDvM1G

Send a FZ coin to you  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
If someone sends me a little FZ (a single coin, even half a coin will do) so that I can test deposits and withdrawals, I will add FZ to Poloniex. Address: FFYNe8PeaPG5pKsyFxEegu3pquRNXDvM1G
Activity: 196
Yes I've done that too, Frozen is one of the most promising coins around.

Of all the Quark clones that launched since december, Frozen was one of the fairest, distribution-wise. But I think it lacks the transaction volume to be adapted by cryptsy, which seems to adopt only shitcoins that are good for big pumps recently.
That's probably true in some capacity, but it's entirely possible for it to be added to Cryptsy still. There have been a couple of coins added recently which don't have enormous volume too. RPC comes to mind.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can this be mined with mac? Or is it still just windows and linux?

Here ya go http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpuminer/files/ mac miner included  Cool

very nice! thank you!

I made a mistake Undecided this one doesnt support Quark algo
Follow this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_eHzg7OoCw to setup a miner for Quark on Mac.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Here ya go http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpuminer/files/ mac miner included  Cool

very nice! thank you!

Activity: 28
Activity: 294

Of all the Quark clones that launched since december, Frozen was one of the fairest, distribution-wise. But I think it lacks the transaction volume to be adapted by cryptsy, which seems to adopt only shitcoins that are good for big pumps recently.
Activity: 196
Activity: 71
If you haven't done so, please post on the cryptsy request post. We need to make some noise so we can get listed.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73038

Done Smiley
Activity: 56
If you haven't done so, please post on the cryptsy request post. We need to make some noise so we can get listed.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73038
Activity: 168
hey you who removed my reserved post (first user post) in this thread Angry,
i'm going to hang myself now and my blood is on your hands Sad Sad

They arent allowed anymore...

freezer.kvvs.nl

Check the Frozen Freezer for some free FZ too get you started!
Current payout : 0.01~0.1
Over 200 Payments done!
Still going guys! Grin
Activity: 322
hey you who removed my reserved post (first user post) in this thread Angry,
i'm going to hang myself now and my blood is on your hands Sad Sad
Activity: 71
so the dev who did all this effort to build this "very nice" coin is not part of the coin anymore, a scammer.

and how much coin does he have? surely enough to f**** it up in the markets.

Don't think so. He had to mine as all the others. Maybe he run away with a bounty on 10000 for coding, that the community did donate. He told us it was a Kines dev that framed him Smiley And I thin he bought a lot @ 0.0001 BTC, if he have some left I don't think he will dump it.
Activity: 84
so the dev who did all this effort to build this "very nice" coin is not part of the coin anymore, a scammer.

The blockchain has been inspected many times.  There was no premine, there was no insta-mine, and there have been community pools open since the very early stages of the coin.  He has as many coins as he was able to mine or buy... just like everybody else.  I have enough to "F*** up" the market as well, but only because I've invested in the coin for some time now... why would I want to try and kill the value of a coin that I've invested time and money into?
Activity: 586
Merit: 501

Activity: 70
addnode=46.19.143.137
All static VPS servers hosted in Switzerland - also running Tor Relay's although Frozen is not routing through Tor, yet.

Donations welcome: FZ: FNgbr3u4Xew9LfATmk4FxuC63NvNMogY34

Lots of thanks for the additional nodes! Just added them in the OP.

Cheers!

trenton
OP requested some port forwarded addnodes. Herewith,

addnode=46.19.143.137
addnode=46.19.143.141
addnode=46.19.139.232

or for Help > Debug window copy paste:

addnode 46.19.143.137 add
addnode 46.19.143.141 add
addnode 46.19.139.232 add

All static VPS servers hosted in Switzerland - also running Tor Relay's although Frozen is not routing through Tor, yet.

Donations welcome: FZ: FNgbr3u4Xew9LfATmk4FxuC63NvNMogY34

Windows Azure VPS currently has a FREE Trial VPS for $200 for 30 days. You do need to provide valid account details, windows live ID and credit card number etc., although it works well for mining FZ - I'd recommend just 2 x 8 core servers and you need to use windows server 2008 as it uses less credits. About 10 days or less worth of mining.

Here's a youtube guide written for quark : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg0XOverro0

VPS mining FZ - The cheapest windows VPS with the most cores that I could find is with Boson VPS

Its $16 a month for a fast 4 core VPS. Promo code: BOSONOFF10  should be valid for 10% off recurring. In my experience the servers based in Germany currently have the fastest cores for mining. Better value than digitalocean !

Cheers!

I'm thinking to produce some Silver - Frozen cards similar to my Cryptogenic Bullion cards.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4668999

Any interest in this ? Quite like the idea of 'Frozen as Cryptogenic Bullion' and perhaps accepting FZ for CGB card and vice versa.  Grin

I tried azure a lot of times but everytime i get the message to contact mastercard Sad after searching google i see they dont except prepaid cards  Undecided
Activity: 70
(moved from the non-community thread)

Ok... On the pool where I mine, I'm running about 20 mh/s and I'm not even close to being in the top 15 miners. There are guys with 20, 40, and up to 100+ mh/s... I've looked into azure and other cloud services, and even Amazon EC2, and none of those seem cost effective...

Hello nightengale,

I don't know either. My best guess is that some of these large accounts are in fact collective accounts for mining-groups. Frozen is quite popular in China and I think these guys work like this.

I haven't heard of Botnets for Quark like coins, and I don't think this would be the case. About the cost effectiveness with cloud services I guess you should also consider some amount of speculation: some miners keep their coins instead of selling them off immediately. For Frozen it would make perfect sense to mine now and sell later: the block reward is currently still above 10 Fz, but not for long any more. I speculate that mid term the price per coin can easily jump to factor 10 - it would still be cheaper than QRK today when measuring against the total coin supply.

Many greetings

trenton
Activity: 43
Still no frozen at cryptsy  Sad

tweet of today:
FedoraCoin (TIPS) has been added to the exchange ,4h ago

Patience is not about how long we can wait, but how well we behave while waiting...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: