Pages:
Author

Topic: G20 Summit 2018 - page 3. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
crypto-currency market, really need a good push, we need positive news. We are waiting for the news from the G20 Summit.
There has been some news from the G20 and that's good news for the cryptocurrency market. The new resolutions do not differ much from the present. we can be assured of investment.
news from Korea:
- Foreigners are not allowed to register their accounts at this floor. They are required to invest in KYC, tax is being prepared and announced in the future.
news from Germany:
- Accept Crypto as a legal and taxable financial asset, building regulations.
Great news. Germany fellows in general. And I can not understand why today Efirium grew by 25%. News do their job Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
crypto-currency market, really need a good push, we need positive news. We are waiting for the news from the G20 Summit.
There has been some news from the G20 and that's good news for the cryptocurrency market. The new resolutions do not differ much from the present. we can be assured of investment.
news from Korea:
- Foreigners are not allowed to register their accounts at this floor. They are required to invest in KYC, tax is being prepared and announced in the future.
news from Germany:
- Accept Crypto as a legal and taxable financial asset, building regulations.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Today G20 meeting has started in Buenos Aires..
As we all know, current awfull dump of our beloved market is partially due to uncertain expectations from G20 summit..
World`s most powerfull but regressive bodies will have it`s say in these days, even about our crypto world, having it`s influence..

https://www.g20.org/en/calendar
Here is the calendar of the events..

What type and how huge effect will it have on our portfolios guys?

I really like that description and agree to it.
I don't think there will be a huge effect after their talking. Maybe there will be some surge of price for not long time.
For real effect o prices those regressives should do something but not just talk.

Apart from G20 or other expectations, we need to increase BTC share in total market capitalization.
At least it should be 55-60%..
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:22:12 AM
As we all know, current awfull dump of our beloved market is partially due to uncertain expectations from G20 summit..
World`s most powerfull but regressive bodies will have it`s say in these days, even about our crypto world, having it`s influence..

I really like that description and agree to it.
I don't think there will be a huge effect after their talking. Maybe there will be some surge of price for not long time.
For real effect o prices those regressives should do something but not just talk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 06:18:38 AM
I think that too many investors within government are discreetly in crypto and don't want to pull the rug from under their feet...
March 19, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/financial-stability-board-downplays-crypto-impact-on-global-finance/
First positive signals from the summit..
And it really had an influence on the market..

Now we want more precise statements from officials and new capital inflow will begin..
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
Even someone brings up crypto in G20, it will be brief and definitely not conclusive. There is no point waiting for any news from G20 to predict where the market is heading. BTC had never feared of government regulation. If any crypto is so afraid of censorship, it's not a true decentralized asset and not worth to invest in.
March 17, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
G20 leaders have prepared the project of final declaration, which is planned to be adopted at the meeting of G20. In the document there is mentioned that technological innovations underlying the cryptocurrency functioning, may potencially strengthen the effectivity of financial system. In case of positive news, there is possible the recovery of the market and new wave of good news on this basis! We are waiting forward.
Couldn`t find it on the website and when it will be released approximately?
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
March 17, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
G20 leaders have prepared the project of final declaration, which is planned to be adopted at the meeting of G20. In the document there is mentioned that technological innovations underlying the cryptocurrency functioning, may potencially strengthen the effectivity of financial system. In case of positive news, there is possible the recovery of the market and new wave of good news on this basis! We are waiting forward.
March 16, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
All in all, we can`t anticipate anything progressive from retrogrades and bastards like Erdogan and Putin..
Our only hope if progressive countries like Japan and Germany..
As they mentioned, it`s 20 trillion market, as SEC representative mentioned earlier..

P.S. Any news from the summit? It had to begin yesterday..
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
March 15, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
The events of the summit could be all that's needed to set the crypto market up on high once more. Let's all hope discussions about cryptocurrency during the summit will be favourable to the crypto space as any good news from the summit can bring a market reversal to play.
Activity: 504
March 15, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Indeed this meeting means that all the major economical powers are all under one roof i that this meeting will bring good news for the crypto community.
Activity: 161
March 15, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

It will not affect much on the market because Japan represent the blockchain. This kind of news is to create FUD to make the market go down. It is already an old propaganda and holders will not be affected by that. They already learned from the past.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 15, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
When the question of the cryptomarket is taken out on such high level, it, definitely, speaks either about fear or about anticipation of fine opportunities. In the first case: fear something unknown, unknown. Fear of helplessness and powerlessness, attempt to call for association against something stronger. Fear to lose control, fear to lose habitual comfort and tenor of life.
But we will be, to hope, the rational mind will prevail over marasmus and bureaucracy. 20 strongest governors will estimate the fine prospects of introduction of cryptocurrencies for world economy. Also will adopt the corresponding positive resolutions. Especially as Japan already has the most positive experience of use of cryptocurrencies in the economy.
Activity: 112
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 15, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
the prices always fall because of g20. i think g20 will pass the market recover normal. I do not think it will be bad in g20. Maybe good news comes out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Yes, there are so many different aspects that influence current situation on a market. I hope that all their decisions would be good to crypt..
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
I am also curious about the impact of the G20 summit on the entire cryptocurrency market, as Japan's leaders say they will discuss the regulation of cryptocurrency markets in the G20 and around the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Regulations are never a bad thing, in my opinion. The crypto world needs regulations to mature. However, the market does not like regulations overall.

Total cryptocurrency capitalization is actually related to technology,
If an investor mainly does not pay attention to the benefits of this crypto, and also does not see the risks and high taxes, chances are they will be overwhelmed at the end, so be aware before investing ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 15, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Regulations are never a bad thing, in my opinion. The crypto world needs regulations to mature. However, the market does not like regulations overall.
Pages:
Jump to: