Pages:
Author

Topic: G20 Summit 2018 - page 5. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
Well, hope so everything goes right. I am expecting something will come that will regulate it, so that old and new investors do not panic like we did in last 2-3 months since bitcoin raise and its burst, already cryptos were badly affected in last 3 months due to various reasons, so expecting something will come out that will regulate it approved by G20 nations.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
g20 meetings are not affective and there is no point to make them.
All of G20 members are hating each other and just talking and talking.
they never get in action and this will be zero effect on crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:18:29 AM
I hope in the coming days we will get good news from this summit. The market needs a boost for growth! Judging by the fact that the attitude to crypto-currencies in many large states (for example, Germany) has changed in a positive way, we can hope for positive news!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
it will all depends on what will be the discussion about cryptocurrencies.

I think there will be calls to jointly regulate cryptocurrencies and to prevent illegal money laundering and usage of crypto for terrorists funding.

But overall I do think that this could be the start of more acceptance of cryptocurrencies when more regulations sets in
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
Today G20 meeting has started in Buenos Aires..
As we all know, current awfull dump of our beloved market is partially due to uncertain expectations from G20 summit..
World`s most powerfull but regressive bodies will have it`s say in these days, even about our crypto world, having it`s influence..

https://www.g20.org/en/calendar
Here is the calendar of the events..

What type and how huge effect will it have on our portfolios guys?
Pages:
Jump to: