Pages:
Author

Topic: Gaelcoin - Ireland's First Crypto Currency - Official Thread - page 7. (Read 22895 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Gaelcoin - Ireland's first Crypto Currency
3 pages and still the obvious hasn't been addressed...
How are you going to fairly and securely distribute this among Irish?
How do you think fellow Irish would feel about Northern Ireland being included into a 'gaelcoin'?

It will happen through an ID verification process, even though that restricts the anonymity for the first wallet deposits it will allow for a fair exchange.

Secondly we are not force feeding this coin to anyone, and believe it or not there are still a large number of people that see Ireland as one nation including the North.

on behalf of the Irish, you can fuck off with this coin cunt

Not entirely sure you are Irish Franklin
Activity: 140
How do you think fellow Irish would feel about Northern Ireland being included into a 'gaelcoin'?

And what about the millions of Irish citizens living elsewhere?

We wont get an answer because it's clearly a scam coin. Seriously guys, fuck off with this! Who launches an Irish coin at 10pm on a Friday night? The Irish are too busy drinking.
Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Mooncoin shares its name with a town in Ireland, believe it or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mooncoin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Guys when you create a pool please leave your pool name and GaelWallet address for the bounty
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So what's new on this coin? Why should we mine this?

its the first coin called Gaelcoin (there are many to follow)
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Paddy and Murphy need a good drink but only have 50c between them. Paddy has an idea - he takes the cash to the butchers and buys a sausage. They enter the first bar and order 2 pints of Guiness and down them in one gulp. When the barman asks for payment, Paddy puts the sausage into his fly and Murphy sucks it. The barman goes mental and kicks them both out.

By the tenth pub the pair are pretty drunk and Murphy says "I cant do this anymore my knees have gone". Paddy replies "your knees? I lost the fucking sausage in the second pub!"
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
on behalf of the Irish, you can fuck off with this coin cunt
Activity: 19
anyone actually using the bondni pool listed on first page? seem like it takes you to flapcoin pool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Ireland is awesome. I'm part Irish. Here's to a moderately successful run.

7CeyM7h4Z5TAsEY6bp5xmooddHmH4WgSrw
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't think the flood will stop until every country, state, or province has its own coin, until every animal has its own coin, until every aspect of life has its own coin. I swear to god... it's just an endless flood of bullshit coins that copy innovators and slap a new graphic on them.

There are over 1 million words in English dictionary...We will probably get altcoin for every word...This is the bad side of no regulations...

It will continue until you people smarten the fuck up and stop mining/supporting this "Shite".

Free market will smarten people up, it just takes time.
+1

Will always take time and if it is allowed to function correctly then it allows the true cream rise to the top...and stay.
legendary
Activity: 924
I don't think the flood will stop until every country, state, or province has its own coin, until every animal has its own coin, until every aspect of life has its own coin. I swear to god... it's just an endless flood of bullshit coins that copy innovators and slap a new graphic on them.

There are over 1 million words in English dictionary...We will probably get altcoin for every word...This is the bad side of no regulations...

It will continue until you people smarten the fuck up and stop mining/supporting this "Shite".

Free market will smarten people up, it just takes time.
legendary
Activity: 924

Regulations won't make any difference.....the free market will sort itself out.....free market will decide which coin will survive and which coin will die a slow painful death.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
shit coin.

shame to ireland. and for irish people.
shit [ANN]
shit coin
pre mined.
shit website
no exchanges
no block explorer.
no pool.
shit wallet.

u never will be rich like that be honest.

its not the first one in ireland.

look that:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspc-spirecoin-2000-coins-per-block-435463
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

gael.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Thanks ! Added

np, just need some miners now  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm no linguist, but is the pronunciation "Gaycoin"?  Cheesy

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Thanks ! Added
Activity: 182

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Pages:
Jump to: