Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█ - page 12. (Read 208083 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Sorry ragingbull but 7day ago that wallet delete my app that time im frustasi is not staking and i lost money you can check my that wallet
And and now i instal again wallet on android from goggle playstore but 0 balance i not have much money for trading  i new wallet gaia coin GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb help me ragingbull i hope you a help me im can trading with gaiacoin but im love this coin

Take 0.04 btc and buy your 20k gaias!!!
(Perhaps try a wallet on pc...)
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Sorry ragingbull but 7day ago that wallet delete my app that time im frustasi is not staking and i lost money you can check my that wallet
And and now i instal again wallet on android from goggle playstore but 0 balance i not have much money for trading  i new wallet gaia coin GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb help me ragingbull i hope you a help me im can trading with gaiacoin but im love this coin
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
Please help me ragingbull this my new wallet GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb

Please give me present ,
!!!!!!!

you sent 20k to old wallet Gf12AfBKyZPfVgzzoucnCUZwJcaNmsSBPX
is wallet has delete in 7 day ago in my app android wallet, you can chek status is not work

I asked you to PM me your address, you sent me the address three times, I sent you 20k coins, I think this has gone far enough.

Please help me ragingbull this my new wallet GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb

Please give me present ,
!!!!!!!

you sent 20k to old wallet Gf12AfBKyZPfVgzzoucnCUZwJcaNmsSBPX
is wallet has delete in 7 day ago in my app android wallet, you can chek status is not work
This is my addres gaiacoin
Gf12AfBKyZPfVgzzoucnCUZwJcaNmsSBPX is has delete my app wallet and lost money

Is wallet not staking and this i no use  !!!!!
PLEASE COME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Is new wallet i use i now

GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb 

Is my new wallet and 0 balance i wait respon you
Gf12AfBKyZPfVgzzoucnCUZwJcaNmsSBPX

Is wallet not staking and this i no use  

Is new wallet i use i now GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb

Ragingbull would you like to pm me
And this my email [email protected]

sent you 20k GAIA to Gf12AfBKyZPfVgzzoucnCUZwJcaNmsSBPX
Gf12AfBKyZPfVgzzoucnCUZwJcaNmsSBPX

Is wallet not staking and this i no use  

Is new wallet i use i now GJfXQFDzyqr9y1UwzWEVd4bCkefhzuf9Zb

Ragingbull would you like to pm me
And this my email [email protected]
FIRST I LOVE THIS COIN BUT I WAIT 3 DAY TO SYNCRON AND I STAKE WAIT UP 2 DAY NO STAKIN NO BALANCE IF YOU NOT BELIEVE ME I SEND NOW MY ADDRES GAIACOIN PM

Haven't you read RBs answer? So send your adress per PM to him and you get a present. And don't fud around. This coin is legit...
FIRST I LOVE THIS COIN BUT I WAIT 3 DAY TO SYNCRON AND I STAKE WAIT UP 2 DAY NO STAKIN NO BALANCE IF YOU NOT BELIEVE ME I SEND NOW MY ADDRES GAIACOIN PM
SCAM MY WALLET IN A ANDROID 1000GAIA AND I WAIT UP 2DAY NO STAKING WALLET NO STAKE NO BALANCE UP

Usman brother, 1000 GAIA will not stake much :/ because your stake weight will be very little, send me you address in PM and I will send you something you can actually stake.
If you delete your wallet with coins in it, you will lose them so do not do that.
legendary
Activity: 1148
must be a scam... 1000 GAIA?! that's a lot!!! Shocked
Mr,some time this wallet on my android has delete why i m install againn, my balance is gone all ,please help me to my balance come back again.

For easier connection to the GAIA network
Open port 10101 in your router if possible and use these addnode:
addnode=24.235.35.176
addnode=148.251.41.117
addnode=142.161.81.89
addnode=95.90.218.108
addnode=37.251.3.231
addnode=99.146.241.222
addnode=205.251.171.136
addnode=37.59.0.211
addnode=198.50.198.105
addnode=192.99.32.187
Still doing a coin swap?

Testing all the new techs, all will depend on what we decide to implement in the new chain.
Not everything new gets my approval, it will all clear out once the proper testing has taken place.

Thx for information RB! Great to see the devs are working on this project. Perhaps we get a coinswap with big features as a birthdaypresent (1 Year in a few weeks). - would be great...
Still doing a coin swap?

Testing all the new techs, all will depend on what we decide to implement in the new chain.
Not everything new gets my approval, it will all clear out once the proper testing has taken place.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
I download wallet android is out of scrynconisasi ,i send coin but nothing found in wallet why?

you need to wait for wallet to sync, for coins to show up.
just as a precaution do a dumprivkey of the address you sent to, so u can have backup.
I download wallet android is out of scrynconisasi ,i send coin but nothing found in wallet why?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
What's happening with the multipool?

The multipool service was provided by a third party and they shut down due to high server cost and lower mining income,
they hosted a number of multipools for different coins and they were all shut down.
We will attempt to find another MP provider.

Hi RagingBull, have you thought about getting in touch with crackfoo's www.xpool.ca. It is by far the best in the market in my opinion. Currently it pays out in Drk, BTCD and Fibre

Thank you I will do that.

You are welcome, best of luck

Still interested in a multipool? Check out my thread for more details.
Pages:
Jump to: