Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█ - page 85. (Read 208110 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

We will release the wallets in a few hours, when all the devs are around.
Trading starts at 4 PM PDT
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Quote from: RagingBull link=topic=80 7698.msg9415863#msg9415863 date=1414956567

Damn I thought that I'll catch opening of this ICO  Sad

The ICO lasted three weeks on Bittrex. It was closed last Monday.
It's not too late, you can still buy some GAIA tomorrow.
I meant that I'll not catch opening of trading...

Damn I thought that I'll catch opening of this ICO  Sad

The ICO lasted three weeks on Bittrex. It was closed last Monday.
It's not too late, you can still buy some GAIA tomorrow.
Damn I thought that I'll catch opening of this ICO  Sad
sq
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

ALL GAIA coins have been transferred to Bittrex. now waiting on distribution.
It's been a couple of hectic days so allow us some of your patience.
wallets are ready for distribution as well. I will update later today on wallets
when Bittrex is done. We will allow a window for people to withdraw and stake.
Also will have time today to make that countdown to trading on OP.

Thanks for the update. Ill be watching for it
+1
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

wallets are ready for distribution as well. I will update later today on wallets

Thanks for the update. Ill be watching for it

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Update: We have setup Trading start time to Monday 4 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time, we will setup timer shortly on OP.
            Wallets will be released tomorrow by which time people will be able to withdraw and stake coins if they want to.
            We will use the time between wallets release and trading to explain our wallets as they are not the traditional QT.
            Kro55 and Kondor will be available after wallet release tomorrow on IRC #gaiacoin to assist with any questions
            about the wallets, and how to use them. You can PM me on BCT if you have no IRC access.

Edit: as we move coins to bittrex we generate a small amount of coins in stake, for the sake of transparency,
       these coins will be offered for bounties and giveaways, we will not keep the staked coins.

So you are saying you will be staking off the 24million coins that you do not own?   and before everyone has access to their coins?   Isnt that what the ico bitcoins are for, so you can use some of those bitcoins to purchase Gaia for giveaways, etc?   

No, coins are mostly on bittrex, but we need to stake a small amount to move blockchain.
The staked amount will be small.
We are also working on a few adjustments on wallets before release.

please add trading countdown Smiley would like for trading soon

Update: We have setup Trading start time to Monday 4 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time, we will setup timer shortly on OP.
            Wallets will be released tomorrow by which time people will be able to withdraw and stake coins if they want to.
            We will use the time between wallets release and trading to explain our wallets as they are not the traditional QT.
            Kro55 and Kondor will be available after wallet release tomorrow on IRC #gaiacoin to assist with any questions
            about the wallets, and how to use them. You can PM me on BCT if you have no IRC access.

Edit: as we move coins to bittrex we generate a small amount of coins in stake, for the sake of transparency,
       these coins will be offered for bounties and giveaways, we will not keep the staked coins.

So you are saying you will be staking off the 24million coins that you do not own?   and before everyone has access to their coins?   Isnt that what the ico bitcoins are for, so you can use some of those bitcoins to purchase Gaia for giveaways, etc?   

No, coins are mostly on bittrex, but we need to stake a small amount to move blockchain.
The staked amount will be small.
We are also working on a few adjustments on wallets before release.

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Ok, Who's hungry?

Any news about the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Smart move because the wallet is new people have to play with it otherwise most coins stay on BITTREX and that is not preferable.
when is this goign to finally END? i mean the ICO
As RagingBull said..
Trading start time to Monday 4 PM PDT Pacific Daylight Time, we will setup timer shortly on OP.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
when is this goign to finally END? i mean the ICO

How many coins are you planning to generate?

It should be a small amount will let you know when we are done.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

How many coins are you planning to generate?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

This is actually great news. We have time to get some coins off the exchange before trading starts! Smiley

Great job devs!
Pages:
Jump to: