Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█ - page 87. (Read 208110 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
This is taking a long time... Normally Bittrex should be up within 3 days after ICO

It hasn't even been 3 days yet. I know people are anxious, but really? Give them a bit of breathing room. They are keeping us updated, thats all we should reasonably expect in this 7 day window. I believe they will get this trading in the next day or so since the next move is up to bittrex to compile wallet and give us a time to start trading.

Very soon grasshopper, have patience.
Activity: 364
This is taking a long time... Normally Bittrex should be up within 3 days after ICO
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
well? October 28th, 2014: Wallet Release - wtf does it mean? Where is it?
Arent u smart ass holdin our btc for profits?
and then it will be like "oops, sry, investors are fucked up, so we re quit guys"

We sent source code to Bittrex waiting on instructions to transfer coins.
We are not holding anything our ICO states 7 days for completion.
So should be done this week, we are not quitting.
Once coin transfer is complete we will announce a start of trading time and wallet distribution.

Smiley hope to see more release in the mean time tho, seems like trading will take quite a while
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
and then it will be like "oops, sry, investors are fucked up, so we re quit guys"

We sent source code to Bittrex waiting on instructions to transfer coins.
We are not holding anything our ICO states 7 days for completion.
So should be done this week, we are not quitting.
Once coin transfer is complete we will announce a start of trading time and wallet distribution.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
freecrypto.top
Any news?

Yes we are getting source ready for Bittrex and will contact them to arrange coin transfer.

Have a rough estimate of a time when we could be trading? I don't mean to set expectations by any means, if you have any new info you can give us regarding a time? I know I would like to be around when trading starts to get some bids in.

I will update with a countdown timer when trading time is confirmed.
We will give Bittrex the source code  today and send the coins when they are ready to receive it.
Then we we will get a confirmation of trading time from Bittrex.

That sounds like things are moving along as planned. Good to hear, I'll keep my eye out for the updates.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I played around a bit with the beta platform available. Very nice work considering its just a beta. Looking forward for future improvements.
Any news?

Yes we are getting source ready for Bittrex and will contact them to arrange coin transfer.

Have a rough estimate of a time when we could be trading? I don't mean to set expectations by any means, if you have any new info you can give us regarding a time? I know I would like to be around when trading starts to get some bids in.

I will update with a countdown timer when trading time is confirmed.
We will give Bittrex the source code  today and send the coins when they are ready to receive it.
Then we we will get a confirmation of trading time from Bittrex.
freecrypto.top
Any news?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
great looking concepts and idea's, glad to be aboard Cheesy
Any news?

Activity: 252
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the market open Grin

me to Grin Grin
you sound a little anxious to sell

or maybe buy?

How you got that people are panic'n from that is interesting to say the least!

I certainly didn't buy a whole position in the ICO, I want to wait till release to make sure its smooth to buy more. I'd gladly take more at 700 satoshi if this launches well. So please, panic away!

Everything should go smoothly, we already have coins for Bittrex and block chain is in PoS phase. Also we are doing last tests and fixes in wallet.
Great. We will to da moon soon Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

me to Grin Grin

or maybe buy?

I certainly didn't buy a whole position in the ICO, I want to wait till release to make sure its smooth to buy more. I'd gladly take more at 700 satoshi if this launches well. So please, panic away!

Everything should go smoothly, we already have coins for Bittrex and block chain is in PoS phase. Also we are doing last tests and fixes in wallet.

+1 Good.

By the time we are ready to trade people will have profited from Munne/BLOCK trading and will be ready to invest in a new coin. Hopefully GAIA.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*

me to Grin Grin

or maybe buy?

freecrypto.top

me to Grin Grin

or maybe buy?

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

me to Grin Grin

breeeeaaaaatthhheee  Grin Cheesy
sq
Activity: 294

We are working on resetting to the new chain and completing the GAIA coin delivery to Bittrex.
As soon as that is completed, we will put up wallets for download and upload the source to Github.
We will update later today on progress.

Thank you for the update well it is possible to put countdown because i don't want to miss single minute when GAIA open for trading on Bittrex

We will put a countdown as soon as we finish steps required by Bittrex, and we get official confirmation from them of the exact time.
There will be enough time for everyone to know. We will also update on twitter @gaia_coin as well.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Pages:
Jump to: