Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 29. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Hi, sorry I realized I gave the wrong TV username - it's derrickgyn1337, not derrickgyn1993. Could you grant the trial to the former? Thanks.

Updated, thanks.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, sorry I realized I gave the wrong TV username - it's derrickgyn1337, not derrickgyn1993. Could you grant the trial to the former? Thanks.
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
My TradingView ID: cryp

My TradingView ID: arthur_hafgan

Sounds like a great suite and vivid community. I'd love to test the indicators out.
TradingView ID: mnwk

TradingView ID: hollarolla

Tradingview username: derrickgyn1993

Cheers!

Added all of your access.

Setup guide & documentation:  http://proxy.ws/Gambit_Trading_Suite_Documentation.pdf
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Hey Collin/Raithe, since holding my $gam since early '16, I would now love to test your indicator sets in the trading suite before purchasing lifetime access.

My TradingView ID: cryp
Activity: 6
xvr
Activity: 1
Sounds like a great suite and vivid community. I'd love to test the indicators out.
TradingView ID: mnwk
Hi, would love to give this a try.

Tradingview username: derrickgyn1993

Cheers!
Activity: 53
Can I try Gambit Trading Suit ?

TradingView ID: hollarolla

@CollinCrypto [GAM]
ANN thread has been updated.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I would like to try Gambit Trading Suit

TradingView ID: murado

Can you add me?

Added your access.

[Suspicious link removed]/Gambit_Trading_Suite_Documentation.pdf
Setup guide & documentation^

Thank you
@CollinCrypto [GAM]

Can you add me?

Added your access.

http://proxy.ws/Gambit_Trading_Suite_Documentation.pdf
Setup guide & documentation^
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Can you add me?
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
My username is: a-public-username

I have enabled all of your accounts to be able to access the proprietary indicators.  Setup guide & documentation: [Suspicious link removed]/Gambit_Trading_Suite_Documentation.pdf

I'm still showing the "study_not_auth" message for the Gambit Trading Suite. Additionally, I do not see Invite-Only Scripts option in the indicators dialog.

Thanks for looking into it!

Try now.  Cheers

I have enabled all of your accounts to be able to access the proprietary indicators.  Setup guide & documentation: [Suspicious link removed]/Gambit_Trading_Suite_Documentation.pdf

I'm still showing the "study_not_auth" message for the Gambit Trading Suite. Additionally, I do not see Invite-Only Scripts option in the indicators dialog.

Thanks for looking into it!
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
My tradingview account: minhtuankkk2

hi , could you give me access to gambit suite ? my tradingview account is nguyenhungf7 .

Hi very interesing project. I would like to request 30day trial for tradingview my username:perx

I would like to request access to Gambit Trading Suite. My tradingview username is m00ndoggy

I would like to request trial for Gambit Trading Suite. My tradingview username is nocturnalsheet

Could you please add me to Trading View - Username : palogrman

I have enabled all of your accounts to be able to access the proprietary indicators.  Setup guide & documentation: http://proxy.ws/Gambit_Trading_Suite_Documentation.pdf
Hi Collin,

Ia there a way to check if I've been added to trial? I have refreshed tradingview several times but it keeps saying "study_not_auth"

Thank you!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
uads.io
Hi Collin, Any chances of adding an API for topia in the trade logger? They're gaining a lot of traction now.
All topia coins being added this week
Hey Collin!

Would love to check out the Tradingview functionality. I've been growing a bit frustrated with the limitations of their free accounts and this seems like a great solution. Additionally, I think it's definitely appropriate to have the algorithms tailored to crypto trading.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
ETC TOKEN SWAP UPDATE --

I know a lot of people are excited and waiting on the token swap.  We are getting there... slowly but surely.  We notified Bittrex months ahead of time to give them time to prepare, but ultimately we are still being delayed due to their recent growth in users.  We have already paid the full amount of bitcoin for them to handle the swap.

In efforts of transparency, this is the most recent update.  They are waiting for Richie to sign off on it and work with Bill & Julian to get it implemented but they have not provided a timetable.

"Julian Yap (Bittrex)
Jul 16, 03:06 PDT
Additional team members will need to sign off on this swap since it requires additional development and integration work, namely ETC token support as we do not currently support that."

Outside of exchange work, everything has been completed, audited, and is ready to go!

We will continue to update the community as news comes in.  We have exciting news and partnerships to follow once the swap is complete.  Stay tuned!

Really appreciate that GAM is paving the way for Bittrex's easy integration of future ETC tokens on their platform. Once Trex is setup for one token on an ETH-based chain, it's trivial to add and support others.
Activity: 1
Hi Collin, Any chances of adding an API for topia in the trade logger? They're gaining a lot of traction now.
Pages:
Jump to: