Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 30. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Love the TV indicators. awesome group here. best one in crypto. $GAM hodler for lyfe
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
TOP 5 GAMBIT WALLET HERE .

JUST CAME HERE TO SAY THAT $GAM WOULD BE 30-40 USD SOON .

Everyone can join the gambit private group but we like quality so please don't join .
No Pelbs please .
Only Whales with big dicks allowed

Sucking my nipples and Pumping Gam .
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Could you please add me to Trading View - Username : palogrman
Thanks. 
Activity: 53
Hi Collin.

I would like to request trial for Gambit Trading Suite. My tradingview username is nocturnalsheet

Thanks!
Activity: 2
Hi Collin.

I would like to request access to Gambit Trading Suite. My tradingview username is m00ndoggy
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Hi very interesing project. I would like to request 30day trial for tradingview my username:perx

Thank you very much, I hope Ill like it and join full time. Cool

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Evolve-Markets in your OP thread, does not has referral code.
Activity: 1
Hi Bro! Smiley Smiley Smiley
I hear gambit referrals friends are great
Can you give me a 1 month trial?
If it really needed me, I would definitely buy it
My tradingview account: minhtuankkk2
Thank bro!
Wish you a happy day!
Activity: 332
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
ETC TOKEN SWAP UPDATE --

I know a lot of people are excited and waiting on the token swap.  We are getting there... slowly but surely.  We notified Bittrex months ahead of time to give them time to prepare, but ultimately we are still being delayed due to their recent growth in users.  We have already paid the full amount of bitcoin for them to handle the swap.

In efforts of transparency, this is the most recent update.  They are waiting for Richie to sign off on it and work with Bill & Julian to get it implemented but they have not provided a timetable.

"Julian Yap (Bittrex)
Jul 16, 03:06 PDT
Additional team members will need to sign off on this swap since it requires additional development and integration work, namely ETC token support as we do not currently support that."

Outside of exchange work, everything has been completed, audited, and is ready to go!

We will continue to update the community as news comes in.  We have exciting news and partnerships to follow once the swap is complete.  Stay tuned!
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Added everyone above except for overlordtrader as there is no such username on Tradingview.

Can I add the CR and RRSI indicator or is this trial limited?

Everything is available.  Use the config and turn them on.   Instructions:  http://proxy.ws/Gambit_Trading_Suite_Documentation.pdf
Activity: 4
Added everyone above except for overlordtrader as there is no such username on Tradingview.

Can I add the CR and RRSI indicator or is this trial limited?
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
username on tradingview: yeahns
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
If you can add the script, you are on the trial Tongue

Quick question: How do we know when we are added to use the 30 day trial of the indicators on tradingview?
Quick question: How do we know when we are added to use the 30 day trial of the indicators on tradingview?
Can I try the 30 day free trial of the indicators...
  My username is: @iamcrowne Thanking you in advance
Please add me to the 30 day trial. TradingView username: Angelleal2
Thanks
Activity: 478
Please add me to Trading View - Username : bitdash
Thanks.  Appreciate it.
Please add me to 30 day trial. Trading View username: BTCTripper