Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 48. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
don't own any extra coin, but best private group i've joined, and i've been in a number of them.

Cheers.  Most of us had a super profitable week, a great way to start things off!
Activity: 299
don't own any extra coin, but best private group i've joined, and i've been in a number of them.
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
New all-time-high marketcap.  Cheesy

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

Can this telegram group work with the $GEMZ telegram app? It would be great if I could earn $GEMZ by being active in the $GAM private trading group.

Yes I don't see why it couldn't -- so long as there aren't referral links being spammed all over.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Can this telegram group work with the $GEMZ telegram app? It would be great if I could earn $GEMZ by being active in the $GAM private trading group.

@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Too bad these people wasted so much money on forex stuff. It seems ridiculous. A crypto coin where people want to invest in old stuff that is worse than crypto coins.

There were so many different coins that went up 10x and 20x.

Why should they care. It's other peoples money

It's always been the case if you have so much money at your disposal.
That's why ICOs are a win/win for devs and a lose/lose 99.9% of the time for buyers.
Activity: 393
Merit: 297

Too bad these people wasted so much money on forex stuff. It seems ridiculous. A crypto coin where people want to invest in old stuff that is worse than crypto coins.

It's always been the case if you have so much money at your disposal.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Lets hope we will see some action with altareback. Also help dev with your advice on coins to make profit then put an accusation. With no aside interest any project will die fast.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The spreadsheet website was updated sometime in the last week or so since Nik went from doing well to getting destroyed, and I think there were only 25 traders when I looked. Today i see 26 now.  Twitter hasn't posted anything on it yet though.  Forex market fucking over the traders probably as the other guy said.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Crypto prophetes cant make profit inforex. so its hard to say when more coins are going to be destroyed.
Pages:
Jump to: