Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAM] Gambit | Private Trading Group | Trading Indicators | Trading Classroom - page 54. (Read 297515 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
whats the advantages of this coin? why the price jump?

Professional traders will be posting trades and the profits will buy back Gambit and burn the coins!
Activity: 39
More coins were burned and the buy wall gets bought up a bit so that is the reason for the price increase.  And of course this is crypto, so speculation is playing a part in this as well.
Activity: 420
whats the advantages of this coin? why the price jump?
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

This post is very old.  Please see the main thread at GambitCrypto.com for up-to-date information.

EDITED
Activity: 301
up we goooo!  Cool
It feels more like a large swing - up, down, up.
No problem, I will buy more when price gets low again.
my trollsense is tingling... they just started trading since yesterday, no way for anyone to tell what the progress will be. Prices just fluctuated in the beginning because of speculation, updates and trolls, like you.  Cheesy Cheesy
Ha, you're calling me a troll? That is hilarious.
All I am saying is what I see the price of GAM doing at the moment and the past days.
Note that I have been trading GAM favorably during these swings, so I am very positive about GAM
and otherwise I would not be holding it - I have staked about 1/5 of the new GAM tokens so that tells you something...

My apologies dear sir, your insinuation that prices will drop was clearly a sign of your long term support. How could I have been so foolish. Can you forgive me?

Also: First large(r) burn happened! Good job! On to the next one  Cool
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
up we goooo!  Cool
my trollsense is tingling... they just started trading since yesterday, no way for anyone to tell what the progress will be. Prices just fluctuated in the beginning because of speculation, updates and trolls, like you.  Cheesy Cheesy
Ha, you're calling me a troll? That is hilarious.
All I am saying is what I see the price of GAM doing at the moment and the past days.
Note that I have been trading GAM favorably during these swings, so I am very positive about GAM
and otherwise I would not be holding it - I have staked about 1/5 of the new GAM tokens so that tells you something...
up we goooo!  Cool

Activity: 595
up we goooo!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
Activity: 728
live trades starting this week?
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Coming
Certainly there will be a time for expanding marketing efforts, but right now our flagship priority has just been focusing on getting the live trading ready for early next week. 
Coming week should get interesting  Cool Prices already up about 30%

Gam is gonna be a rockstar imho! great idea...$$$
Coming
Certainly there will be a time for expanding marketing efforts, but right now our flagship priority has just been focusing on getting the live trading ready for early next week. 
Coming week should get interesting  Cool Prices already up about 30%
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
EDITED

EDITED
Activity: 540
raithe did you send out the slack invites yet?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
nice to see you check in dev, thanks.  awaiting some good results in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: