Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling has done more harm to our youths than good...how true is this? - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 26
Every time a man and woman get together to make a baby, it's a gamble. So, the youth are part of gambling right from the start of their lives.

Cool
I dont agree with baby making Been a gamble but in this case the gamble we are talking about is actually a bet or a wager, and it makes youth loose money more than they actually Safe and in most cases it wrecks most of them, if you go to a gamble hall and see how much our youths waste in that hall every minute you will understand what am talking about, for me gamble has done more harm than good to our youths,
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Like any game it can be addictive
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Every time a man and woman get together to make a baby, it's a gamble. So, the youth are part of gambling right from the start of their lives.

Cool
Either betting or gambling money is involved and it's a 50/50 thing you might win or loose,the money invested in this can be used for other things if you are looking from the negative effects it has had in our youths, I Normally see some youths in a Betting shop that will be looking so unkept but still bring out money to get and gamble, and most times they loose it and they will still bring another money and repeat the process, my question is that money they used to bet can't it be used for other things maybe keeping themselves clean most of them will even be very hungry after loosing Everything to bet and gamble and will go as far as begging or taking loans from the same betshop using their phones as collateral.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Gambling has done more harm to our youths than good

Harm > good = bad
So, gambling (taking big risk) = bad

if our youths will adhere to the terms and conditions of all betting companies

It's important the betting companies have the right Terms and Conditions that truly encourage safe betting.

say no to underage
I'm OK with occasional bet, maybe once in every six months or more. And if they must bet they should be supervised by responsible people. And the  stakes and the rewards in bets for underage/children shouldn't necessarily be financial. They could win good books by staking some valuable points on right answer/solution to issues.

dont allow greed to take the better part of you whenever you are betting
Bet with what you can afford to risk no matter the rewards.

so betting responsibly is what every bettorust adhere to to avoid the harmful side of Gamble.
Bet but don't gamble
Gambling has done more harm to our youths than good, Ok to an extent I will say it's true but it comes down to my own opinion, but if our youths will adhere to the terms and conditions of all betting companies by betting responsibly, say no to underage Betting and dont allow greed to take the better part of you whenever you are betting.
If you bet in greed you might end up loosing all your money, but if you bet wisely even if it's a small amount you win it's a plus to , so betting responsibly is what every bettorust adhere to to avoid the harmful side of Gamble.
Pages:
Jump to: