Author

Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong? - page 248. (Read 238549 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 17, 2016, 09:36:22 AM
Gambling not wrong , Its only "HIGH RISK" and "HIGH LOST and PROFIT"  Tongue
Ofcourse you have a high risk. But I think that people must know that gambling is bad.
It cost a lot of money and I think that it will be good if you stop with gambling.

anything which give you more profit is high risk only, even gambling for something else when ever their is profit margin high then that work will be high risk, if you want profit but low profit then you can go with sports betting. Until you can control yourself nothing is wrong,
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
February 17, 2016, 08:26:21 AM
Ofcourse you have a high risk. But I think that people must know that gambling is bad.
It cost a lot of money and I think that it will be good if you stop with gambling.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2016, 08:21:37 AM
On one side of the fence, there are those who argue that it is only a game and, like anything else (eating, drinking, etc.), it is acceptable as long as it does not become controlling or addicting. On the other side are believers who argue that gambling on any level is morally wrong. Which side is correct?  The Bible does not specifically condemn gambling, betting.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
February 17, 2016, 07:10:58 AM
why shut it be wrong? Smiley i don't see eny problems in gambling by bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 17, 2016, 06:48:49 AM
if you a loser then gambling is wrong if yo a winner gambling the best game for you
how can we know if i is looser or winner, there is a sign?

Sounds like a dumb question lol, it is clear that loser is when you lose your money and winner is when you can make profit.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2016, 06:22:44 AM
if you a loser then gambling is wrong if yo a winner gambling the best game for you
how can we know if i is looser or winner, there is a sign?
Activity: 280
February 17, 2016, 05:34:08 AM
Gambling is a little bit wrong. I think it is for the most people very wrong. And the most of the people that gamble is losing much money.
I think some people think that gamble is good, because they earned some money with it. So they like it very much I think.
Its not a little bit wrong, its very wrong the most people that gamble and get addicted will lose everything.
From the money till their family/friends, they only think about them self so that's pretty bad.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2016, 04:44:25 AM
Gambling is a little bit wrong. I think it is for the most people very wrong. And the most of the people that gamble is losing much money.
I think some people think that gamble is good, because they earned some money with it. So they like it very much I think.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 17, 2016, 12:41:57 AM

High risk yes, lower percentage of winning, that's gambling and profit too, would only be little, and since it is risky, profit also has smaller chance...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 16, 2016, 02:17:47 PM
Gambling is wrong, every year there are a lot of people that are losing their money because of it.
Not only they lose their money they also lose all their friends/family because of it.

LOL, so if there are many people win from gambling then you would say gambling is not wrong?
Gambling existance is not wrong because it does not force us to play and lose our money. That's absolutely their own fault, why they do gambling and lose all their money.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 16, 2016, 12:43:16 PM
You can see it in different ways. Some people think that gambling is bad and some people think that gambling is good.
But that depends on how much you win or lose. I think that the most people lose their money and are very negative.

Yes, depends on how much you made or how much you lose down the drain. As long as you're winning and profiting from gambling, you will never feel the negativity of it. But once you taste defeat and it occurred to you plenty of times, you'll think that gambling is wrong and you shouldn't have done it in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2016, 12:05:55 PM
Gambling is wrong, every year there are a lot of people that are losing their money because of it.
Not only they lose their money they also lose all their friends/family because of it.

Then the people are wrong and not the gambling itself.

Those people you are talking have minds and brain. Gambling has no physical appearance itself.

Why do you think the no brain gambling can control those person with brain?

Who is now the wrong here?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 16, 2016, 12:00:17 PM
You can see it in different ways. Some people think that gambling is bad and some people think that gambling is good.
But that depends on how much you win or lose. I think that the most people lose their money and are very negative.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 16, 2016, 11:40:53 AM
gambling is gambling, it can be profitable and at the same time it can be full of losses. so depending on your luck it can change your life. but if you are addicted to gambling then it is wrong because you will end up losing all of your money.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
February 16, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 16, 2016, 11:28:38 AM
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2016, 11:23:58 AM
i don't see a reason why it should be wrong,  i mean it's legal if you're under 18, and if you don't steal to gamble then it's okay
Activity: 294
February 16, 2016, 11:22:09 AM
Activity: 476
February 16, 2016, 11:09:31 AM
Gambling is not so wrong. Ofcourse you lose a lot of money with it. But I think it is your own fault. Gambling is only for fun, not to be rich.
If you gamble and you are lucky you can be rich. But gambling is only for joy. And people are angry if they lose a lot of money with it. But that is actually their own fault.
agree. gambling is for people who already know the risk, when you lose. you will not press it,

That's true for the "natural" people, not addicted by gtambling
But for the addicted gamblers it's wrong because simply they can't stop themselves from gambling and don't make it for joy and fun but for earning
For the most people is gambling wrong. But I think that it is wrong. You lose more money then you win money.
But I think there are people that they think that gambling is good. Because they are rich because of gambling.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 16, 2016, 10:04:54 AM
Gambling is not so wrong. Ofcourse you lose a lot of money with it. But I think it is your own fault. Gambling is only for fun, not to be rich.
If you gamble and you are lucky you can be rich. But gambling is only for joy. And people are angry if they lose a lot of money with it. But that is actually their own fault.
agree. gambling is for people who already know the risk, when you lose. you will not press it,

That's true for the "natural" people, not addicted by gtambling
But for the addicted gamblers it's wrong because simply they can't stop themselves from gambling and don't make it for joy and fun but for earning
Jump to: