Author

Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong? - page 244. (Read 238549 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
If you gamble too much money then its way too wrong...
You must set a limit on your self or a budget when you gamble...

Setting an amount limit might lead to much more losses.

Example a person have a budget of BTC0.01 that day. It gave him more winnings than losing in the short run so in this point, one will think that luck is on their side. Now the bankroll depleted slowly that they can't feel it already depleting and eventually ended up being busted.

In that case, the person will think to chase the loss because it think that it can repeat the winnings it made because of luck and will wrecked his budget quota for that day. So in here, the amount that loss has a chance to doubled.

Setting an amout as a budget is a good thing...
If that person is greedy enough to gamble all his winning on that day its his problem...
If a person is greedy there wont be any winnings at all if he gamble...

Yes it is really good but..

..the problem here is execution. Setting an amount is good but it can't executed properly because gamblers are gamblers even they are doing it fun.

Suggestions are easy to made. But the receiver will surely have a hard time to do that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 22, 2016, 09:56:51 AM
Gambling is very wrong. Many people lose a lot of money with it and that is not good. You will get poor.
You must stop gambling. Find some distraction or a hobby. That you like to do, maybe it is also some more cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
February 22, 2016, 09:29:44 AM
Gambling is very wrong this is because of the people that are getting addicting because of it, they get in a lot of problems.
A lot of people are even get in debts because of the gambling problems they have, its a waste of time if you gamble.

As long as you gamble with responsible , gamble is not wrong at all. But since gambling can be addicted and lead into crime, many country forbid gambling activity for their good. I can understand that but in other side , gambling also help for creating job to unemployee

responsible or not, the time has been wasted can never return. and i think responsible will go down when addiction goes up.
no where need gambling for creating jobs. tons of other things can do it without creating much more problem.

The only good way to gamble is to view it as a form of entertainment and nothing more. If you take gambling so seriously then it will lead to addiction. You cannot fight the urge to gamble and hope to win. I once had a problem with gambling where I never stopped until I took back all my loses. Greatfully I have overcome that part of me so I have been gambling now for just plain fun.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 09:25:18 AM
Gambling is very wrong this is because of the people that are getting addicting because of it, they get in a lot of problems.
A lot of people are even get in debts because of the gambling problems they have, its a waste of time if you gamble.

As long as you gamble with responsible , gamble is not wrong at all. But since gambling can be addicted and lead into crime, many country forbid gambling activity for their good. I can understand that but in other side , gambling also help for creating job to unemployee

responsible or not, the time has been wasted can never return. and i think responsible will go down when addiction goes up.
no where need gambling for creating jobs. tons of other things can do it without creating much more problem.
Activity: 826
February 22, 2016, 09:03:36 AM
No, personally I think gambling is quite alright if you do it once in a few days/weeks, not everyday. As long as you gamble what you can afford to lose, it's alright.
Yes you gamble only because you have access of money and are on low part of happiness in life. I think then you gamble, the best part is that you do not feel alone, moreover coming to the topic, I think gambling is not wrong since it doesnt force you to bet.
Yes, many people to avoid psychological problems due to loneliness and to kill their free time they simply start gambling. As long as gambling within your control, it never can be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 22, 2016, 09:00:45 AM
No, personally I think gambling is quite alright if you do it once in a few days/weeks, not everyday. As long as you gamble what you can afford to lose, it's alright.
Yes you gamble only because you have access of money and are on low part of happiness in life. I think then you gamble, the best part is that you do not feel alone, moreover coming to the topic, I think gambling is not wrong since it doesnt force you to bet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 08:59:54 AM

Example a person have a budget of BTC0.01 that day. It gave him more winnings than losing in the short run so in this point, one will think that luck is on their side. Now the bankroll depleted slowly that they can't feel it already depleting and eventually ended up being busted.

In that case, the person will think to chase the loss because it think that it can repeat the winnings it made because of luck and will wrecked his budget quota for that day. So in here, the amount that loss has a chance to doubled.

Setting an amout as a budget is a good thing...
If that person is greedy enough to gamble all his winning on that day its his problem...
If a person is greedy there wont be any winnings at all if he gamble...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
February 22, 2016, 08:58:04 AM

legendary
February 22, 2016, 08:53:24 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
February 22, 2016, 08:38:13 AM
I don't think that your logic will work, IMO. It will become a habit if you are gambling let's say once a week. Soon enough it will turns out to be twice a week and so on. But sure. If you have self-control and discipline, why not?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 08:34:29 AM
legendary
February 22, 2016, 08:22:44 AM
no, personaly  i don't think that it is wrong, it's a great hobby and it's really fun, of course it's fun if you don't loose all of your money, so if youre smart there's nothing wrong with it

But it isn't the most cases, even for gambling for fun you chances of losing all your money is really high.

And yes I believe too gambling is not the wrong one here but the people who are doing it.
Activity: 658
February 22, 2016, 07:08:46 AM
no, personaly  i don't think that it is wrong, it's a great hobby and it's really fun, of course it's fun if you don't loose all of your money, so if youre smart there's nothing wrong with it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 22, 2016, 06:45:12 AM
gambling for have fun

hmmm

Can we make gambling as a source of our financial daily
What you mean, you want to gamble for fun or want to make it as a source of income. Because from your post it seems you were not able to explain or express your approach towards gambling like many gamblers here. But making gambling is not wrong just in your hand and approach.
It is a lot of fun. But it is very wrong. You can get poor of it and that will be not so good.
You should all stop gambling it cost a lot of money and that is not good. So you can save your money.
Activity: 448
February 22, 2016, 04:50:01 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
February 22, 2016, 04:30:17 AM
gambling for have fun

hmmm

What you mean, you want to gamble for fun or want to make it as a source of income. Because from your post it seems you were not able to explain or express your approach towards gambling like many gamblers here. But making gambling is not wrong just in your hand and approach.
Activity: 616
February 22, 2016, 04:22:50 AM
gambling for have fun

hmmm

Gambling is ofcourse fun to do. But it cost a lot of money. And that is very wrong if you doing that very much.
You lose more money than you win money so it is very wrong I think. You can be poor with it and you will it realize later.
Activity: 868
February 22, 2016, 03:54:04 AM
I think gambling is quite alright if you do it once in a few days/weeks, not everyday.
It could not be wrong just because someone is gambling a lot but it is if you don't control the addiction and keep on risk everything in hand.

Yes you can,but should only try with something negligible for you.Other wise there are risks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
February 22, 2016, 02:55:58 AM
gambling for have fun

hmmm

Activity: 336
February 22, 2016, 02:16:51 AM
I think gambling is wrong when you do it badly and loose all important money. Otherwise seems nothing wrong.
Jump to: