Author

Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong? - page 256. (Read 238549 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 28, 2016, 11:08:38 AM
If you can afford to lose money then maybe not but if you are gambling with the rent and food money I would say yes

Yup! gambling is not really wrong it depends on the one who is gambling, the gambler!

if the gambler is to addictive with gambling then gambling is wrong for him he need proper attention and medication or he must go on a rehab!

I think it depends on how you look at it. If you win, of course you see gambling as well.
But if you lose then you obviously already lost your money and you will see it as poor.

'Every person sees it differently. Everyone has a different opinion before.

I think your right too, but I see it in a different perspective that playing gambling really can make you very addictive to it without really knowing it, so I would like to say that you have a point and I think every games that involve money or something is wrong what if it is a free gambling and doesn't involve anything is it still wrong?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 28, 2016, 09:57:47 AM
Gambling is not wrong It's a game to earn money.

it's a game to lose money. it's wrong.
Activity: 420
January 28, 2016, 09:20:56 AM
If you can afford to lose money then maybe not but if you are gambling with the rent and food money I would say yes

Yup! gambling is not really wrong it depends on the one who is gambling, the gambler!

if the gambler is to addictive with gambling then gambling is wrong for him he need proper attention and medication or he must go on a rehab!

I think it depends on how you look at it. If you win, of course you see gambling as well.
But if you lose then you obviously already lost your money and you will see it as poor.

'Every person sees it differently. Everyone has a different opinion before.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 28, 2016, 08:44:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2016, 04:36:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
January 28, 2016, 04:32:38 AM

I can't say making profit from gambling is good, but if you are lucky, you could really earn, but if not, well, addiction might follow if you can't control your self anymore to gain back what was lost.  Wink

Addiction is just some side effect from the result of your gambling. If you can control it I dont think it wille be bad again since if you can control it you will get profit for sure. Getting much profit or not that is the matter of chance, if you have more luck you will win more for sure
Activity: 476
January 28, 2016, 02:30:26 AM
lately I am aware, Gambling it wrong, because it is risking something of value that we have, but I also often gamble, so maybe I'll stop little by little  Smiley
I was confused, you already know gambling is wrong, why it is still playing gambling. lol
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 28, 2016, 12:31:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
January 28, 2016, 12:25:40 AM
lately I am aware, Gambling it wrong, because it is risking something of value that we have, but I also often gamble, so maybe I'll stop little by little  Smiley

Gambling will never wrong actually, it just matter of some perception on each people

Well, if you are not winning now, gambling will really turn wrong, stop for a while. be back when you want some entertainment and want to experience excitement. that way gambling will look good.  Wink

There is nothing to do with the result though, winning or losing that is only chance that you get from gambling so there is no way it could be wrong although you are losing it
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 27, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

Well, if you are not winning now, gambling will really turn wrong, stop for a while. be back when you want some entertainment and want to experience excitement. that way gambling will look good.  Wink
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
January 27, 2016, 04:36:59 PM
Everyone is aware of it, but, IMO, gambling is never wrong.
You should stop gambling right away if you think that gambling is wrong. Just saying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 27, 2016, 03:41:34 PM
i dont think that it is wrong and it will never be wrong because people can do whatever they want with their money, including the gambling in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1218
January 27, 2016, 02:27:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1134
January 27, 2016, 02:10:39 PM
Depends on how you look at it. Some people find it as a game.

And some people see it as an enemy because they have lost everything. Anyone else think gambling

There is only on point of view for gambling. Rarely two. The second one is to go one time within a month to spend some bucks only to make a drink and passe some time. But for the most of the people it is not game. They want to win because hope to have luck. But even if is treated as a game and they gamble continuously (always treating as a game and thinking that it is a game) soon or later will become addicted by this "game" and will passe at the next step: the step of ruin themselves and their family or all their dears. It is scientifically proven that gambling continuously for a long time bring for sure addiction. This is not known by most of the gamblers. This make gambling even more risky.
January 27, 2016, 12:21:58 PM
Depends on how you look at it. Some people find it as a game.

And some people see it as an enemy because they have lost everything. Anyone else think gambling
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
January 27, 2016, 11:45:28 AM
You know???  Everything has its wrongs and rights.  If you have a family to feed and you gamble all your money away instead buying food, than that's wrong!  I think it's also wrong to take advantage of people's ignorance to gain an edge if their ignorance is obvious...like adults who gamble with children...or drunks...etc.
January 27, 2016, 09:48:34 AM
I think gambling is very bad, it brings people into big trouble.
They lose everything and no one trusts them anymore.

The first line is very true, but the second line doesn't make sense mate, I mean if someone looses money in gambling, why will people stop trusting him ? If they even trust him/her whats the catch here, he lost is lost cant be recovered.
still dunno why the people will stop trust into the gambler that lose lot of money
lost still can be recovered, atleast with lot of luck. but the real thing they just lost more in the first than recover something here

no one trust gamblers just like no one trust whores, drug users,... trust them don't bring benefit and take risk losing money for their stupid problem.
Activity: 658
January 26, 2016, 03:27:02 PM

The first line is very true, but the second line doesn't make sense mate, I mean if someone looses money in gambling, why will people stop trusting him ? If they even trust him/her whats the catch here, he lost is lost cant be recovered.
still dunno why the people will stop trust into the gambler that lose lot of money
lost still can be recovered, atleast with lot of luck. but the real thing they just lost more in the first than recover something here
well its better not to gamble at all because if you will keep on doing it you will surely lose more and more, recovering of losses is also a really bad thing and if you will do those two you will soon be broke
Activity: 658
January 26, 2016, 03:12:59 PM
It depends on how you look at it. If you have won money with it you dont see it wrong.
But if you have lost everything then you see it wrong.
i guess that it is the correct opinion, because of that there is a saying that you shouldnt wager more than you can not afford to lose in order to have money for a living after losing
Activity: 756
January 26, 2016, 02:52:17 PM

Jump to: