Author

Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong? - page 258. (Read 238549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
January 25, 2016, 01:28:57 PM
It depends how you look at it , because if you've won a lot of money with it, then that's actually good for you, but some people lose a lot of money.

Indeed but most people lose a lot of money by gambling.
So it can be good but you need luck and that is the problem of gambling its never 100% you win a certain amount of money.

What are you saying? Did you realize what are you posts here? That means if you lose money that is a wrong thing but if you are keep winning it there is a right thing to do? I do believe about luck but it depends on where to put, even if you put on gambling there is nothing wrong, win or lose is a other thing to concern about. Because you are start to gamble doesnt mean that you will wrong. If you can't control yourself you are wrong then
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 25, 2016, 01:09:21 PM
It depends how you look at it , because if you've won a lot of money with it, then that's actually good for you, but some people lose a lot of money.

Agreed with you, it depends on how you look at gambling. If you gamble just to have fun and entertainment, if you can afford to loose the money in gambling then its absolutely fine but if you loosing your hard earned money and you cannot afford to loose that money then its totally wrong, I think in that case people should stay away from gambling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 25, 2016, 12:49:31 PM
I think gambling is wrong, many people lose a lot of money by gambling caused by addiction.
They lose everything, you have to know when you need to stop with gambling otherwise you lose everything.
yes gambling is wrong, can make people addicted and ruin the lives of those who lost everything because of gambling.
but people who play gambling is also wrong, because they can not control itself enter into gambling which is full of risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 25, 2016, 12:20:19 PM
I think gambling is wrong, many people lose a lot of money by gambling caused by addiction.
They lose everything, you have to know when you need to stop with gambling otherwise you lose everything.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 25, 2016, 10:15:46 AM
I think it is not wrong, just the wrong people have entered the world of gambling and are not ready to lose.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 25, 2016, 10:05:34 AM

Indeed but most people lose a lot of money by gambling.
So it can be good but you need luck and that is the problem of gambling its never 100% you win a certain amount of money.
Activity: 322
January 25, 2016, 10:04:32 AM
Is gambling wrong, I think it is. Many people get in problems by gambling they lose everything and stay gambling till they have have lost every penny.

I think not. Because if you are lucky then you have a lot of money.
And you do not lose anything because you can set a limit for yourself.

Activity: 1190
January 25, 2016, 08:07:58 AM
it even makes you inconsistent, because of gambling cannot always win. sometimes losing sometimes winning,
are you sure that gambling can be right and wrong ?
Activity: 406
January 25, 2016, 07:54:16 AM
Gambling is just an entertainment. An entertainment can not be wrong unless it's injurious to either health or wealth. If you expect gambling as money making source then it may turn wrong to you.

sure it's injurious wealth, what did u expect? and when u can't pay the money u lose, the houses may have their men beat the shit out of u and yeah, it's goddamn injurious health. can't pay? how about pay by your life?
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 25, 2016, 07:34:25 AM
Gambling is just an entertainment. An entertainment can not be wrong unless it's injurious to either health or wealth. If you expect gambling as money making source then it may turn wrong to you.

Yes correct if you play it for entertainment, nothing wrong.
But if you play it to get a source of income.
You should reconsider it, since it's very risky mate.

Not just risky, but its not a way of earning for living. You have to again think and understand that sites are not made to get in loss, ultimately you will be the one who will be at the loosing end always, sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2016, 06:52:55 AM

So, if we get profit or win in gambling, its not wrong and if lose its wrong? I think gambling is not wrong, but its wrong if you can't control yourself to play it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 25, 2016, 06:39:48 AM
I think gambling is very wrong, a lot of people get in to trouble because they are gambling.
And then they lose their house.

Gambling has no mind, no heart, no physical apperance, no behaviour, how come they are wrong just because lot of people get in trouble because of it. People are the one who are wrong here and don't point on gambling just because their life get in trouble. Discpline can be build by a person itself.
Activity: 336
January 25, 2016, 06:29:05 AM
Activity: 714
SkyFall
January 25, 2016, 05:44:44 AM
Is gambling wrong, I think it is. Many people get in problems by gambling they lose everything and stay gambling till they have have lost every penny.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 25, 2016, 05:25:16 AM
Without a proper strategy, any gambling option could give you consistent profits. But if you are willing to learn a good one, spending the enough time to get the skill and knowledge, perhaps you could reach a profitable performance in the long run.
Activity: 326
January 25, 2016, 04:56:47 AM
I think gambling is very wrong, a lot of people get in to trouble because they are gambling.
And then they lose their house.
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
January 25, 2016, 04:03:00 AM
Enjoy gambling and all is good, but once you start to think of earning with it, all wrong.

when you start thinking of earn whit gambling, you're going to Lose your money. Smiley it work like this
Activity: 365
January 25, 2016, 03:05:30 AM
Enjoy gambling and all is good, but once you start to think of earning with it, all wrong.
Activity: 406
January 24, 2016, 03:40:16 PM

Yes correct if you play it for entertainment, nothing wrong.
But if you play it to get a source of income.
You should reconsider it, since it's very risky mate.
Activity: 742
January 24, 2016, 01:52:40 PM
I'm sure gambling has a negative thing around it which is stupid.
People decided if and how much money they used for betting.

They are not forced to gamble. Most sites have a rule to be over 18 years which means only adults could enter.
And adults can be held responsible for their actions.

There is no doubt that people aren't forced to gamble dude, but here we are talking about is it good and profitable method or it's just wrong and risky way. Everyone have his owned freedom to gamble or staying away from such methods , but warning people isn't bad in my opinion
Jump to: