Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling sites including unsolicited games in betslips to ensure it fails - page 3. (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Which gambling site is that? Tell you friend not to use it anymore if what he is saying is true. That means the gambling site is having shady service.

At least I have used more than 5 gambling sites for sport betting, none of them has done something like this. I know the matches that I selected for accumulation and I have not seen other match or matches added by the gambling site to the matches that u staked.
Activity: 896
Merit: 279
On several occasions, a friend has complained that he often sees games he didn't include in his multi-bet slip. And those bets are of games that obviously will fail which then renders his ticket useless.

I ask, has someone else noticed this same thing, as he said he has noticed in two different betting sites. I want to know if its a global practice to expect or a thing with the betting company or that the both betting sites were a coincidence.

Remember, he has series of wins that has been repeated for a long time and he has made serious profit from both platforms without betting with up to 3% of what he has won in total.
Pages:
Jump to: