Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling: The Seven Deadly Sins - page 6. (Read 704 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 04, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
Don't you think that you gone a bit too far with this headline and topic? Why would someone post this? What are your intentions? You don't have your own life so you are watching what others do, and of course judge them?
I wonder what is it in the mind of the people who post this kind of threads, about what you think? Do you just post to be paid and because your campaign ask from you to post in gambling section?
Clearly you people don't have your own life and anything else smart to do. I love to gamble and I enjoy doing that, what will you do now? Everything you wrote doesn't have any connections with reality, you don't know what is gambling you don't know any gambler. I will come back to see your answers on my questions, but I doubt I will see any.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
April 04, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Their are lot of this type of quotes which clearly describes what are the sin's of gambling but even then their are users who are still gambling and which can't be controled
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
April 04, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
The seven deadly sins are based on: Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, and Sloth.

It has come to my intention that gambling is related to the SDS. Not all of them, but I believe Pride, Greed, Wrath, Sloth are what makes of a gambler.

Pride: The will of not losing. The gambler always strives not to lose as he always wants to win not matter the cost. He would throw his life, fortune, even his beloved ones for the sake of money. ( I am talking about a very addictive gambler.)

Greed: A gambler always wants to gain money even if he is already rich. Why buy two houses if you can buy one? Why do you need more much money when you already are living a good life?

Wrath: A gambler will not be able to control his emotions when he loses which will be the result of releasing his anger on people around him or even hurt himself.

Sloth: A gambler wants easy money, easy life, easy things. He does not make efforts to gain money. That is why he resorts to gambling because he can get two birds with one stone; money and fun.

The mentioned above are within the human nature. It is a challenge for yourself whether you are able to control them or let them take over yourself. It is up to you to decide.
Pages:
Jump to: