Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAME CONTEST]--💰🎁PREDICTION PRICE OF BTC in Q3🎁💰-- - page 6. (Read 2663 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Our prize fund pool now has been increased because someone donated again and I got PM last night from him, I want to thanks this user: harizen
User donate 1,000 pesos or 20 dollars worth of Bitcoin. He will going to send to the lucky winner after I announce on that day.

Confirming this.

Will also add:
Php 100 worth of mobile load each sa mapipili ni sheen na 5 runner ups.
Php 100 worth of mobile load each for 5 participants that will be chosen randomly (excluded the winner and runner ups).

Total of Php 1,000 pesos worth of load.

(Puwede rin convert sa PHP value directly sa PHP wallet niyo sa coins.ph)

If di taga Pinas ang manalo pag usapan na lang kung paano. Smiley

Goodluck everyone.
Wow, thank you for this. 10 participants (total of 11 include the lucky winner)will surely get on that amount either load or in bitcoin, it depends on which they prefer.
I'm sure hindi lahat galing sa Pinas meron din ibang bansa.

snip-
Sorry mate only member rank above can able to join. Maybe next time of my prediction I'll include Jr.member rank. (if there is)
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Our prize fund pool now has been increased because someone donated again and I got PM last night from him, I want to thanks this user: harizen
User donate 1,000 pesos or 20 dollars worth of Bitcoin. He will going to send to the lucky winner after I announce on that day.

Confirming this.

Will also add:
Php 100 worth of mobile load each sa mapipili ni sheen na 5 runner ups.
Php 100 worth of mobile load each for 5 participants that will be chosen randomly (excluded the winner and runner ups).

Total of Php 1,000 pesos worth of load.

(Puwede rin convert sa PHP value directly sa PHP wallet niyo sa coins.ph)

If di taga Pinas ang manalo pag usapan na lang kung paano. Smiley

Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
May ganito den palang thread dito thanks po op for starting this kind of topic pwede rin kasi itong maging ref sa iba kung maghohold sila or sell now pero sa nakikita ko malayo pa ang mararating ng btc in the coming months le me try this one lol sa aking palagay btc price is reversing upwards na after some corrections lately so I think it will go to $15,345 till the end of 3rd quarter.
legendary

I also got PM on this user: mirakal, ang sabi niya mag donate din siya and I want to thanks this user too for his kindness.

Thank you both of you and I am waiting for confirmations for these two users to post it here before I edit the OP thread.

Mukhang malaki na prize pool fund natin magiging masaya to kaya yung iba 'wag na patumpik tumpik pa.
legendary
@OP, paki check naman yung listahan ng mga nagparticipate wala kasi yung akin at if ever naman paki clarify kung may kulang sa post ko paki tignan na lang dito : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51523871

Salamat Smiley
Sorry mate asking apologize maybe hindi ko lang nakita yun baka nagmamadali ako sa pag update sa time na 'yon.

The list now has been updated and thank you for informing me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
@OP, paki check naman yung listahan ng mga nagparticipate wala kasi yung akin at if ever naman paki clarify kung may kulang sa post ko paki tignan na lang dito : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51523871

Salamat Smiley
legendary
still open? 19,200$

1 BTC = $16200

My wife said that Bitcoin will cost $ 21,777  Smiley

Sali din po sa prediction game 29,000$ po ang napili kong price ni btc gang september 30

Thank you for joining once again, so far I didn't see a good explanation.

Prepare for the expected bounce back price in the market..So, what should be the price on Q-3 end? predict now. Cheesy

#StrongHANDS'19
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Sali din po sa prediction game 29,000$ po ang napili kong price ni btc gang september 30
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
My wife said that Bitcoin will cost $ 21,777  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
still open? 19,200$
legendary
snip-
Thank you for confirming mate, you can join mate if you want this prediction contest.

I join you in this prediction game and mine (very optimistic  Grin) is the following : 6 668$

Ohh gosh! that was so scary. Cheesy But who knows.

The list of participants has been updated and we are near close to the deadline of submission in prediction entry.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
I join you in this prediction game and mine (very optimistic  Grin) is the following : 6 668$

Let it be clear: even if I believe in a lower price compared to today, it will be obviously to go back to the summits after that!  Cool

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Wow. May escrow pa talaga.  Shocked
Yes, para secure yung fund sir and okay naman si Bl4nkcode doon.  Cheesy
I confirmed about this one that the address is from the escrow address of mine. Post ako later ng signed message for proof.
Nakakatuwang isipin na safe naman ang funds mula kay OP pero mas lalong naging safe noong hinawakan na ni bL4nkcode ang funds para sa winner ngayon 3rd quarter dahil sa ginawa niyo mas marami ang magkakaroon ng interest na sumali at iyon ay magiging masaya. Magandang partnership ang ginawa niyo para dito sa game na ito.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I confirmed about this one that the address is from the escrow address of mine. Post ako later ng signed message for proof.
legendary
Thank you for participating..

And by any chance if I win (never gonna happen LOL) then feel free to PM me.
If you win this game for sure I will let you know and give you 1 week of claiming the reward.
But for sure you're always there. Cheesy Anyway, thank you for participating.

My prediction is
1BTC=48500 USD
That was awesome prediction mate if you will be the winner, we all win on this. Cheesy I hope you are right Cheesy

I will not quote/reply all but anyway welcome to my prediction thread. Wink Cheesy

So far all predictions are in the highest price and all they are hoping a new ATH and yes, let's be prepared for the next halving.

Good luck to those who participating and welcome those come from WO brothers.

The List now has been updated.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Ang aking hula na magiging presyo ay:

$14,839

Iba hula ko sa isang thread haha para more chance, masyado kasing mabilis ang pag angat ni bitcoin nung mga nakaraang buwan hanggang ngayon kaya feeling ko tuloy tuloy na ito hanggang december, wish ko lang din sana mangyari nga yon.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Edi: Anyway, we have now an escrow of the prize pool fund, I contacted already Bl4nkcode for the escrow.

Wow. May escrow pa talaga.  Shocked
My guess is the same on the other thread; $26,000
Reason? Wala. Feel ko 'lang mag x4 ang BTCtc this year by the end of Q3.  Grin
Level up na talaga libre na nga may escrow pa para sa prize nang mananalo . The best na escrow yan si kabayan Bl4nkcode marami na siyang hinawakang funds kaya naman marami pa lalo ang mas nagtitiwala sa kanya. Ang prediction naman ni julerz12 ang pinakamataas sa lahat ng sumali at hiling ko rin kung hindi ako mananalo sana siya ang manalo para panalo lahat.
Pages:
Jump to: