Pages:
Author

Topic: Game over to Bitcoin Time to sell all - page 10. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2021, 01:00:17 AM
No it isn't over we just had a price crash is normal in crypto it isn't always going to go up.
It is up to you if you want to sell it all every trader has their own way of trading there are some who would take advantage of it rather than selling their crypto.
Activity: 1283
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
April 20, 2021, 12:00:20 AM
Bitcoin has a massive crash and it's going to be down and down.
We enter a bear market. dark time for btc.
Too early mate, we have massive volume and keep increasing everyday, how is that a possible bear market?

I advise yo to do your own research so you may gain profit from this bull run.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
April 19, 2021, 11:54:48 PM
Grin Grin Grin Really? After every correction we hear this, the bear market is here everyone sell your Bitcoin. Beside I believe as a crypto enthusiast, traders should really know the act of not buying and hodling crypto assets but knowing how to trade and not just spot but Derivatives as well because when you know this, you realize you can make money both ways and dont have to worry about which direction the market is headed.

my two BTC sats
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
April 19, 2021, 11:48:03 PM
Bitcoin has a massive crash
Dear newbie, welcome to the bitcoin world.
Bitcoin price going down 10% and currently sitting at 8% below its resistance is not called a "massive crash" it is tiny correction instead. A crash is if price went down at least 30% meaning if it had reached and stayed at $42k.
This newbie will have to witness more massive crashes, bigger than 30% for bitcoin and 100% for altcoins and 100%-fall streaks for altcoins can last for a few days.

I see this correction will last for about 10 more days but it won't kill bitcoin. Price won't hit a new all time high too early after this correction but bitcoin won't be dead. It will go with a side way for a few months.

One more dead report was added to that Bitcoin Obituaries.

Not saying that we're 100% not in a bear market, but it's probably highly likely that the crash was just to some recent FUD. It's prooobably too early to say that we're in a bear market; because like you know.. the last time we touched $54k was like.. just a month ago lol?
I am neutral here with a side way after this correction's completion.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10504
April 19, 2021, 11:39:16 PM
Bitcoin has a massive crash
Dear newbie, welcome to the bitcoin world.
Bitcoin price going down 10% and currently sitting at 8% below its resistance is not called a "massive crash" it is tiny correction instead. A crash is if price went down at least 30% meaning if it had reached and stayed at $42k.

it's going to be down and down.
Dear newbie, if you really think that way then rush to the market and sell your bitcoin fast. We appreciate the weak hands giving us their coins at a discount. Wink
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
April 19, 2021, 11:31:11 PM
That's just tip of the ice berg guys. Bitcoin is unimaginable currency/asset/tech whatever you would like to call it. Bitcoin has always shown the remarkable entry points now and then. The current drop is just out of panic sell. The market cap is still holding pretty high because whenever panic sellers are dumping on one side, there is always group of people/ whale investors who would take this opportunity to buy more and more. So never think that a small dump of 2-3K would hamper bitcoin in anyway for long term period. The point to be noted here, bitcoin already had one massive correction at 50k. So resistance pretty high. Just keep hodling and beating the emotions of selling.  Cheesy
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 19, 2021, 11:29:54 PM
Can you show us proof of how rich you are thanks to your predictions?

No, you can't.
FUDs doesn't need to have proof, if they can get people shaking in fear then it is enough, and remember that the down in the prices are temporary, it happened for almost all the months this year and it recovered, the problem with some people is they look at the short term when they haven't invested in bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 19, 2021, 11:28:17 PM
I appreciate your seeing, but probably down in the 4th qtr in this year because done by the pandemic.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
April 19, 2021, 11:27:12 PM
Can you show us proof of how rich you are thanks to your predictions?

No, you can't.

Bitcoin Obituaries. Bitcoin has died 405 times.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 19, 2021, 11:25:09 PM
Well, it's time to sell then. China had just started supporting to which they say cryptocurrency is an investment so its quite interesting how this will be over for BTC but sure we see some FUD.

I have sold some coins especially the VET tokens I have been holding and turned them into USD.  There is so much uncertainty but I'm holding the rest of the coins I have and continue the staking tokens still.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 19, 2021, 11:23:50 PM
Correction is expected and needed also!
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
April 19, 2021, 11:21:17 PM
Not saying that we're 100% not in a bear market, but it's probably highly likely that the crash was just to some recent FUD. It's prooobably too early to say that we're in a bear market; because like you know.. the last time we touched $54k was like.. just a month ago lol?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
April 19, 2021, 10:53:33 PM
By the end of this month, Bitcoin had collapsed.  However, the rise and fall of the market in the world of cryptocurrency is a trivial matter.  Today the market has collapsed, but tomorrow the market will not rise to say it does not leave time.  Be patient, everything will be fine.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
April 19, 2021, 10:29:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: