Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 11. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 262
oh what happen with this coin? why price so much low?
if you dare it is precisely the time now to invest because if you pay attention lately there are actually many coins that have dropped dramatically because maybe while waiting for the hard fork and hopefully at the beginning of the year you can raise prices

I understand, but highest was 180k sat, now its 2k sat... what reason?
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
if you dare it is precisely the time now to invest because if you pay attention lately there are actually many coins that have dropped dramatically because maybe while waiting for the hard fork and hopefully at the beginning of the year you can raise prices
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hello,I would like to ask if you have,paper wallet?You could send me a link,if you have it.Thank you

Our paper wallet generator is very out of date, it's on the to-do list for an update.

Best thing you can do right now is download the client at electrum-game.org, put the binary on a device not connected to the internet, and generate a seed there. Save the seed on a piece of paper or somewhere safe. Print out the addresses it gives you (should give you at least 5) and use those addresses to store your game.

When you choose to spend your GAME, you can simply redownload electrum-game on an online machine, enter your seed, and spend your coins.

I used this yesterday paper wallet and deposited coin on this paper wallet. http://gamecredits-universe.github.io/paperwallet-gamecredits/
it is a mistake  Huh

It appears to make a valid address and private key pair.
As long as you performed it offline, it is safe (why? because the page is not secured by SSL)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hello,I would like to ask if you have,paper wallet?You could send me a link,if you have it.Thank you

Our paper wallet generator is very out of date, it's on the to-do list for an update.

Best thing you can do right now is download the client at electrum-game.org, put the binary on a device not connected to the internet, and generate a seed there. Save the seed on a piece of paper or somewhere safe. Print out the addresses it gives you (should give you at least 5) and use those addresses to store your game.

When you choose to spend your GAME, you can simply redownload electrum-game on an online machine, enter your seed, and spend your coins.

I used this yesterday paper wallet and deposited coin on this paper wallet. http://gamecredits-universe.github.io/paperwallet-gamecredits/
it is a mistake  Huh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

I notice BCT is missing from the "contact us" list in that post. Why?

We eventually get to forum posts as well, but it is not a priority for us.

No change there then.....that's part of the reason this failed in the first place.

BCT should be a priority for you, it's where everyone comes, like it or not.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
A gentle reminder: @YobitExchange is NOT on the correct chain - they failed to update and it’s been almost 8 months. Do NOT deposit or withdraw $GAME there! We’ve had this warning on CMC since March 2018: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/
The GameCredits Foundation October 29th, 2018 Update: Hardware Wallet Support Dates announced

https://medium.com/gamecredits/the-gamecredits-foundation-october-29-2018-update-cb735260215
Ledger HW wallet status update: all deliverables from GAME are met, waiting on approval from Ledger and a release date.

Trezor HW wallet status update: all deliverables from GAME are met, waiting on approval of pull requests and a release date.

Both will use electrum-game for the integration.

Very exciting!!! Would love to add GAME to my Ledger. Still waiting for good things to come Smiley Great work to everyone who's stuck around

We have expected release dates now from both Trezor and Ledger Wink
Those dates will be announced soon.
Note, for any HW wallet support, it will take place on Electrum-GAME
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Ledger HW wallet status update: all deliverables from GAME are met, waiting on approval from Ledger and a release date.

Trezor HW wallet status update: all deliverables from GAME are met, waiting on approval of pull requests and a release date.

Very exciting!!! Would love to add GAME to my Ledger. Still waiting for good things to come Smiley Great work to everyone who's stuck around
Will "GameCredits" be presented on "Xsolla"?

Yes, however that is not a partnership of the GameCredits Foundation. That partnership is owned by GNation -- any further questions about this partnership should be directed at them.

Any news here? Weekly report?

From the telegram group :

"We’re waiting to hear back from some new exchanges. There’s not much to report this week, but I’ve asked the comms guy to post something anyway."

do they have a group of telegram?

https://t.me/gamecreditsglobal
Any news here? Weekly report?

From the telegram group :

"We’re waiting to hear back from some new exchanges. There’s not much to report this week, but I’ve asked the comms guy to post something anyway."

do they have a group of telegram?
Will "GameCredits" be presented on "Xsolla"?

Activity: 98

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The GameCredits(GAME) is added to pool.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:3004 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fees!
  • Low ping and zen service for: EU, ASIA(very soon), RU(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

Just had an idea, maybe devs thought about it already.

Is the blockchain of GameCredits going to be able to keep records of unique items for players in games?

For example, I buy an item for a character (ex. a mask). Now using GameCredit's blockchain that mask is forever recorded as mine until I decide to sell it, gift it, etc.

In the traditional game, that mask can be duplicated a million times and resold over and over again. In the new system, that mask is now uniquely mine and thus more valuable.

Is that where this project is heading towards?
Every idea is on the table - come pitch it to us in Discord #community-suggestions! https://discordapp.com/invite/vDEYBTc

Just had an idea, maybe devs thought about it already.

Is the blockchain of GameCredits going to be able to keep records of unique items for players in games?

For example, I buy an item for a character (ex. a mask). Now using GameCredit's blockchain that mask is forever recorded as mine until I decide to sell it, gift it, etc.

In the traditional game, that mask can be duplicated a million times and resold over and over again. In the new system, that mask is now uniquely mine and thus more valuable.

Is that where this project is heading towards?

Simple No Gamecredits is a currency not a supercomputer like ETH.
Such ideas only works well with sidechains.

Selling virtual estate for 500.000 $ + not a big deal today Shocked

https://market.decentraland.org/marketplace?asset_type=estate&page=1&sort_by=expires_at&sort_order=asc
https://decentraland.org

Power belongs to the people that take it.

Chain migration is no simple task, but we are actively looking into it. For the moment, we are continuing on the existing Bitcoin codebase and are at 0.15.3, which includes Komodo support.
Pages:
Jump to: