Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 12. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
The GameCredits Foundation October 22, 2018 Update:
https://medium.com/gamecredits/the-gamecredits-foundation-october-22-2018-update-e7a8ac08631d

Electrum-GAME has been released!
Activity: 199
Merit: 11
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just had an idea, maybe devs thought about it already.

Is the blockchain of GameCredits going to be able to keep records of unique items for players in games?

For example, I buy an item for a character (ex. a mask). Now using GameCredit's blockchain that mask is forever recorded as mine until I decide to sell it, gift it, etc.

In the traditional game, that mask can be duplicated a million times and resold over and over again. In the new system, that mask is now uniquely mine and thus more valuable.

Is that where this project is heading towards?

Simple No Gamecredits is a currency not a supercomputer like ETH.
Such ideas only works well with sidechains.

Selling virtual estate for 500.000 $ + not a big deal today Shocked

https://market.decentraland.org/marketplace?asset_type=estate&page=1&sort_by=expires_at&sort_order=asc
https://decentraland.org

Power belongs to the people that take it.
Activity: 653
Just had an idea, maybe devs thought about it already.

Is the blockchain of GameCredits going to be able to keep records of unique items for players in games?

For example, I buy an item for a character (ex. a mask). Now using GameCredit's blockchain that mask is forever recorded as mine until I decide to sell it, gift it, etc.

In the traditional game, that mask can be duplicated a million times and resold over and over again. In the new system, that mask is now uniquely mine and thus more valuable.

Is that where this project is heading towards?

I notice BCT is missing from the "contact us" list in that post. Why?

There are channels where we can be reached, and there are channels where we simply post updates.
BCT is a channel where only updates are posted. We don't check this board every day and if someone wants to reach us, they are welcome to use any of the other communication platforms we have listed off.

We eventually get to forum posts as well, but it is not a priority for us.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

I notice BCT is missing from the "contact us" list in that post. Why?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
one use case is hodling
as crypto and i mean all crypto even the stablecoin is a wildwild terrain no money is flowing anywhere near our wallets
for no one but lucky shorters and Hackers that are still dumping their stash for a gold milk shake .
Then economy will finally bust all over thanks to all good governments work,
we will see how the damn whole world will get back in crypto .

This coin is arround more than 4 years. So - where are practical use cases for this coin? I have found zero!

Still early days my friend, BTC has taken 9 years to get where it is now Cool

Game has great community support, and for integrating into gaming payment gateways the name is brilliant Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
This coin is arround more than 4 years. So - where are practical use cases for this coin? I have found zero!

Still early days my friend, BTC has taken 9 years to get where it is now Cool

Game has great community support, and for integrating into gaming payment gateways the name is brilliant Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of GameCredits mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/gamecredits
What platforms will is GMC targetting?

We are targeting the PC and Desktop market at this stage, but any online enabled game is our goal.

Have you had any luck trying to talk to platforms like Steam?

That's the long term goal. Our goal at the moment is to get several independent studios integrating GAME so that we can show the bigger publishing platforms how serious we are.

Our partnership with Qlear should lead us in the right direction. And, Xsolla has integrated us as well, so we're only a few steps away from being "within reach" of the larger platforms like Steam.

We are targeting the PC and Desktop market at this stage, but any online enabled game is our goal.

Have you had any luck trying to talk to platforms like Steam?

A very overdue, but necessary, update has been made to the OP. We will make further changes to the OP as we go along.

The GameCredits Foundation (GCF) is responsible for blockchain and ecosystem development. The following programs and services are NOT controlled by us:
* GWallet
* GShare
* GameCredits.com (as of this post)

For all issues relating to the three programs/services listed above, please contact the MGO team at [email protected], Maxim Sholom: [email protected], and Sergey Sholom: [email protected].
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The GameCredits Foundation partners with Qlear Protocol to decentralize gaming on every platform
https://medium.com/gamecredits/game-qlear-integration-begins-498634b77468

Nice work guys keep up the good work
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
The GameCredits Foundation partners with Qlear Protocol to decentralize gaming on every platform
https://medium.com/gamecredits/game-qlear-integration-begins-498634b77468
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

GameCredits [GAME] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

GameCredits [GAME] (updated to V0.15.3)
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3031

Pages:
Jump to: