Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 136. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
First Look at The GameCredits Store | Coming Q2

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQQPI2PcJV4&t=1s

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
To be fair GAME did a ridiculous retrace to 18k sats. I thought it would retrace to 25k or so and trade sideways for a while.

Another retrace to 18k would be fine. I think it is quite possible. A chance to pick up some more, and a nice trading range . A relatively stable price for a few months would be best for the actual use case.
As much as I'd love that, I don't really see it other than an abrupt dip that slingshoots back up, a crazy BTC rally, or the dev team dropping the ball. 20-22k is what I can see for the time being.

Not so sure, api launching soon and other updates

Whatever, stable range will be great.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
To be fair GAME did a ridiculous retrace to 18k sats. I thought it would retrace to 25k or so and trade sideways for a while.

Another retrace to 18k would be fine. I think it is quite possible. A chance to pick up some more, and a nice trading range . A relatively stable price for a few months would be best for the actual use case.
As much as I'd love that, I don't really see it other than an abrupt dip that slingshoots back up, a crazy BTC rally, or the dev team dropping the ball. 20-22k is what I can see for the time being.

Not so sure, api launching soon and other updates
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary

Activity: 55
I checked the last days the 24hr Volume and today we have 1278.27711611 BTC.

But GAME Sell Total: 2616460.01402404 GAME still the same so much fake from team Wink

I dont trust it now ......
As I said before, nothing is going on from the GameCredits team side. We were surprised by this as well, but this is cryptocurrency. Whales and pump/dumps are all part of the process. A huge pump does not mean the team went and did this, because this has never happened in our nearly 3 year history.

I would try reading about us more. We're doing some great things regardless of some massive pump.

FUD and trolls are a good sign. Bring 'em on !

Pumps are generally bad news, and I am sure the dev team realise that. Any growth should be slow and organic.
Thanks for the great attitude and support, we really appreciate it! We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible, but some things are out of our hands..

*We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible* - That sounds great Wink

Well that's nice. But when a coin jumps 10k in a hour.

Brace yourself for some good old pump action in the following days.

Accumulation now from 22k to 28k

Then one morning you wake up, make coffee,turn on computer, go to poloniex take sip off warm, refreshing coffee.

See game price. 50k+ next week and spit coffee all over the place.

Probably swear a little bit and if you are not filling bags now becuase you are little doubtng Thomas. You kick yourself hard.

Still room on space shuttle....  All aboard

I loved this post, was smiling as I was reading.

I actually agree with you, I have been seeing some big buys but slowly...

I will grab a few more because I dont want to spit the coffee, I want to smile n sip it  Smiley
We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, if nothing else, this crazy movement has been great for getting people on board with the project!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

But GAME Sell Total: 2616460.01402404 GAME still the same so much fake from team Wink

As I said before, nothing is going on from the GameCredits team side. We were surprised by this as well, but this is cryptocurrency. Whales and pump/dumps are all part of the process. A huge pump does not mean the team went and did this, because this has never happened in our nearly 3 year history.

I would try reading about us more. We're doing some great things regardless of some massive pump.

Pumps are generally bad news, and I am sure the dev team realise that. Any growth should be slow and organic.
Thanks for the great attitude and support, we really appreciate it! We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible, but some things are out of our hands..

*We're looking for as gradual and deserved growth as possible* - That sounds great Wink

Then one morning you wake up, make coffee,turn on computer, go to poloniex take sip off warm, refreshing coffee.

Probably swear a little bit and if you are not filling bags now becuase you are little doubtng Thomas. You kick yourself hard.

I loved this post, was smiling as I was reading.

I actually agree with you, I have been seeing some big buys but slowly...

I will grab a few more because I dont want to spit the coffee, I want to smile n sip it  Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Lol this will be 10x easy in Q1-Q2, 50k is nothing
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Hope it will be exactly like you said Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello,

Which is the transfer fee in the wallet?

Time transfer in network?

More information about this subject?

Thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

legendary

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Nice i just bought 2 btc of it.But sold it with 5 % These too risky investments.
We see us on my main acc soon.

Quit moaning. 5% is more than any banks pay in interest for one year.
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Says GAME doesnt need hype in the first sentence and starts shilling that GAME is undervalued and will pump more in the coming weeks

Also you guys were so quiet the last 2 years, while relelasing a goddamn blog post everyday...

Nice way to manipulate the markets and make noob money

If this was serious analysis, i really hope you don't do crypto for a living.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
You wear your name "bitcointroll"
Activity: 2

Nice i just bought 2 btc of it.But sold it with 5 % These too risky investments.
We see us on my main acc soon.

Jump to: