Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 140. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Just checked out your website as well and even the front page looks stunning. Well designed project, keep it up guys!

The project is well designed, but i hate this kind of "scroling websites"  Grin Two reasons: You never find what you search and most scam sites uses this "modern" look  Wink

What about my question? I want mine solo without pool fees. Its possible set up the stratum server and coin deamon on quadcore Raspberry3 ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
This seems like a really awesome project! I play a lot of games in Steam and Ubisoft games, and I absolutely hate putting money to steam wallet for example, since I cant really ever get it our of there. I see myself using a cryptocurrency like this to pay for my games and in-game purchases in the near future. Just checked out your website as well and even the front page looks stunning. Well designed project, keep it up guys!
Glad you like the project! The beauty of cryptocurrency is that it can provide benefits to every party involved, gamers and developers alike. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Does gamecredita have a slack?

Sure, and you're welcome: gamecredits.com/slack.html

tried signing up a couple of times but no invitation mail received.... Huh
Maybe its in ur junk folder? Or else im sure jack will help u Smiley

Thanks for reply - not in spam folder.

tried signing up with another email address - again no invite received. Jack, over to you. Thanks Smiley
Sorry you're having a problem, what kind of email address are you using? Some @mail addresses and more uncommon accounts don't get through various email services. It happened on our web wallet as well.

Also DM your email address and I can try sending you an invitation myself Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This seems like a really awesome project! I play a lot of games in Steam and Ubisoft games, and I absolutely hate putting money to steam wallet for example, since I cant really ever get it our of there. I see myself using a cryptocurrency like this to pay for my games and in-game purchases in the near future. Just checked out your website as well and even the front page looks stunning. Well designed project, keep it up guys!
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Thanks for reply - not in spam folder.

tried signing up with another email address - again no invite received. Jack, over to you. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Activity: 279
Very interested too for advice for own game miningserver deamon for solo asic mining.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Anyone solo mining game with a knc titan.  Need some help with settings if so.  Can you pm me thanks

You back mining this? Awesome if so! I'd might be interested in renting some power from that Titan, if you'd be uol with it and get it working properly. Pm/dm/reply here Smiley.

Go game!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Anyone solo mining game with a knc titan.  Need some help with settings if so.  Can you pm me thanks
GameCredits blog post, 'GAMECREDITS API AND CREDIT CARD PROCESSING'

Read it here: http://gamecredits.com/2017/01/12/gamecredits-api-and-credit-card-processing/

Great stuff as per usual. I've been off for a while, but read up on latest news and it is looking good. Any more news on some big games implementing game? I see price has been a bit crazy with ups and downs, but fear not my friends, weak hands will be the ultimate losers in the end when we reach mass adoption Smiley
We'' be going over many different aspects of the GAME store in the near future, which includes the games/developers that have joined. As always, this is always a work in progress but things are going well and the store is on its way.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Great stuff as per usual. I've been off for a while, but read up on latest news and it is looking good. Any more news on some big games implementing game? I see price has been a bit crazy with ups and downs, but fear not my friends, weak hands will be the ultimate losers in the end when we reach mass adoption Smiley
GameCredits was featured in Blue Magic Capitals (an aspiring and very promising cryptocurrency hedge fund) blog. The review covered our history, price increases, development, and more.

Read the full review here: http://bluemagic.info/2017/01/06/gamecredits-game/

They own 3 btc worth game credits, a brilliant choice IMO. Game has long term history and proved competency and professionalism. Top team, cheers!
It certainly is a great test portfolio, and I think they'll do great in the fund world. Thanks for the input, we appreciate the enthusiasm!
Activity: 403
GameCredits was featured in Blue Magic Capitals (an aspiring and very promising cryptocurrency hedge fund) blog. The review covered our history, price increases, development, and more.

Read the full review here: http://bluemagic.info/2017/01/06/gamecredits-game/

They own 3 btc worth game credits, a brilliant choice IMO. Game has long term history and proved competency and professionalism. Top team, cheers!
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
Hi

I have Gamerscoin, who it works to have Gamecredits ?

Thanks for help

You go on exchange, sell the gamerscoin, and buy gamecredits. They are two different coins.
What is web address of the store?
If you read the letter you would see that the store is being released in April. This is an incredibly large project and it will definitely take some time.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
^^^ what service is this for?

Yes i realize there isn't enough information here. Thank you for asking.
I informed the maintainer on launch per PM, but didn't get any answer.
I know how things are and see him, beeing very busi here, so let me try to explain.
I will also add another few weeks, to give the community time enough to adapt.

Partly my fault, i didn't make sure, all infos have been reaching out to this community, sorry.

LOCALCRYPTO (https://www.localcrypto.eu.org) is a project, to foster real world adoption,
not only in internet shops, but merchants and services on the ground.
I am talking about YOUR NEXT DOOR grocery (or game) store!

So here is our take:
For you and for crypto-related / crypto-accepting merchants, businesses and services,
we designed a local trade and merchant-support platform.
Its a geolocation focussed directory system with a "Google Map search-near-by" userexperience.

on our platform you can

List your crypto related and crypto accepting business/service/product locally
    Buy/Sell Bitcoin, Europecoin and other altcoins (Gamecredits) locally
    Foster local adoption rate and find out about the crypto economy around you
    get in touch with each other, with customers and trade what ever you like

LOCALCRYPTO offers a simple way to connect with potential customers in your neighborhood.

BUT THERE IS MORE:
LOCALCRYPTO soon will give you the opportunity, to build a business,
by rewarding local merchant adoption. You will have the opportunity, to earn money,
by convincing businesses in your region,
to accept Europecoin, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a payment.

We started to develop a point-of-sales hardware device series and a tablet system for smaller merchants, to enable them,
to accept Europecoin, Bitcoin and other altcoins.
We releasing in march/june.

We are building not only your one-stop address, for all your crypto business needs,
but will give you the tools, to spread the word about cryptocurrencies across your region
and to get a fair share from the success, we are building together.

We are about to start a social driven, global grassroots consultant movement.

No ponzi, no pump, but plain simple, real business
and the opportunity, to grow together.

because THAT'S whats REALLY missing in crypto!

PRESS:

https://bitcoingarden.org/regionalism-ancient-form-decentralization/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ex-advisor-in-brussels-cryptocurrency-mass-adoption-slow-but-unstoppable

HINT ABOUT GAMECREDITS:
Yes, i know, its for Games, but it still makes sense to make it available locally,
by users, trading them in their region, or even for Gameshops to sell Gamecredits.

hope you like it
have fun
Matthias

Activity: 922
Merit: 534
Hi

I have Gamerscoin, who it works to have Gamecredits ?

Thanks for help
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
What is web address of the store?
Jump to: