Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 183. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
You can now subscribe to our Newsletter on top of http://gamecredits.net/newsletter/ page.
When i get some time i'll make a fancy Subscribe widget. Wink

already subcribed Smiley

hello can you contact poloinex and bittrex again..?
i was contacted poloniex at chat but he says soon witout detail date..

maybe you can contact at chat because ticket need more time to get reply

anyway what the next Roadmap?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
You can now subscribe to our Newsletter on top of http://gamecredits.net/newsletter/ page.
When i get some time i'll make a fancy Subscribe widget. Wink
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
so whales leaving this coin..? the buy wall is very low
but i have good feeling about rebrand ticket

keep hold your $GAME Smiley

What are you talking about? Are you just here to day trade the coin? It would be better if everyone joined in to help the community. The price is only up 25x over the last 18 months, so I think its doing fine, don't you? Smiley

Let him be widjc mate.Smiley I don't get the guy either. He keeps "encouraging" us and spreding the fudd.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

What are you talking about? Are you just here to day trade the coin? It would be better if everyone joined in to help the community. The price is only up 25x over the last 18 months, so I think its doing fine, don't you? Smiley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The market size of fantasy sports is very big.

https://i.imgur.com/1iwG3VN.jpg

AND

In 2015, there are 56.8 million people playing fantasy sports in the USA and Canada.
http://fsta.org/research/industry-demographics/

I expect it very much.
Activity: 35
I think this is time credit game to be shine.. more project again dev  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Matt Fortnow co-founder of Commissioner.com, the internet's first fantasy sports service have joined the GameCredits US team. Involved in all aspects of development and marketing, he successfully sold the company to CBS SportsLine (currently CBSsports.com). Matt is also an award-winning filmmaker, published author and former entertainment attorney.
Matt is grand addition to our team and he's vast experience in the world of gaming industry will certainly help us reach our goal and become the most desirable in-game monetization platform on global scale.
Welcome Matt!

I bow to the masters. Mal and Ivica are Kings among men.
Matt Fortnow co-founder of Commissioner.com, the internet's first fantasy sports service have joined the GameCredits US team. Involved in all aspects of development and marketing, he successfully sold the company to CBS SportsLine (currently CBSsports.com). Matt is also an award-winning filmmaker, published author and former entertainment attorney.
Matt is grand addition to our team and he's vast experience in the world of gaming industry will certainly help us reach our goal and become the most desirable in-game monetization platform on global scale.
Welcome Matt!

nice thank's for your update DEV   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Welcome Matt!

legendary
Very impressive - the more I see of this platform the more I like it.

btw, where's the sign-up page for the newsletter? I can't find it on the op or on the website

Working on it as we speak. We will post the details in this thread soon. Thanks.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Very impressive - the more I see of this platform the more I like it.

btw, where's the sign-up page for the newsletter? I can't find it on the op or on the website
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIG UPDATE

The GameCredits - GAME API launches on April 1, and will be available for public testing. Indie and Professional game developers alike, can assess the vast capabilities of our new blockchain based monetization solution. GameCredits has provided an API integration sandbox for developers to test-drive the software platform for integration within their games.
http://test.gamecredits.org/

http://gamecredits.net/newsletter/
Activity: 41
lets see how this coin will move with new ticker..
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Here is a link to the newsletter:

http://gamecredits.net/newsletter/

nice source news im register at mailling list hope i get news of first update Smiley
legendary
legendary
hello dev where are you..?

Probably working on coinfest or API or

Hello can you tell me please is there some game credit road map? ?

the last roadmap is fail
change ticker from $GMC to $GAME

Hi. Do you have a specific question about the roadmap?  There is a newsletter that just went out a few minutes ago with important updates. There is also the API launch tomorrow with some exciting news with it. In fact, over the next couple of weeks you will have the opportunity to see a lot of what has been in the works for a long time. This thread is not the best source of information, but perhaps you can send your email to the OP and get on the mailing list for updates.

the last roadmap is fail
change ticker from $GMC to $GAME
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Probably working on coinfest or API or integration .. or maybe .. just maybe, they are in a business meeting .. drinking Smiley

There is a GameCredits slack already and in reality, how many people are going to chat about GAME on it that aren't there already? Wink

Going to an interview with PriceWaterhouse Coopers (PWC) for their Blockchain Tech Team, no set date, when I feel like it. Ahh it's good to have contacts. I am so using GAME in my interview  Grin

Might need to change my Twitter to VarvarinPWC  Cheesy
Jump to: