Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 197. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

The GameCredits team is donating 10,000 GMC to FF4DC NFL Playoff Challenge!

Fire Fighters for Digital Currency NFL Playoff Challenge

The winner of this Playoff Fantasy Draft will be awarded 10,000 DNotes, 10,000 GameCredits, and 0.1 Bitcoin!

Be sure to register today!

Register at http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/

Then Join the Group: FF4DC  http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

There is only a few hours left to register so please pass this around. Thanks!

Thanks for the support nele, and everyone else at the GameCredits community! Once all regular season games are completed, we will be able to pick teams. They were not clear on a late entry policy, but all entries accepted to the FF4DC group by nfl.com will be valid (regardless of registration date).

The contest ends after the Superbowl on February 7th, and which point the winner takes all prize money.

------

*EDIT (Jan 4th):

The NFL regular season is officially complete, make sure to pick your team before January 9th. To pick your team, go to "my picks" and select a player for each position.
-----

http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

This is a winner take all event, but should there be a tie, prize money (current value over 200 USD) will be split evenly.

In the event that the winner cannot be reached for an extended period of time, the prize money will be awarded to the runner up.

Best of luck everyone!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

The winner of this Playoff Fantasy Draft will be awarded 10,000 DNotes, 10,000 GameCredits, and 0.1 Bitcoin!

Then Join the Group: FF4DC  http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

Great work ,game looks very nice.
Count me in!  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team

Then Join the Group: FF4DC  http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

After Gamehub and some Games ,I bet 1$-4$ != 1 GMC soon.

If GMC manages to get to that price or higher, I think it is because it will already have a great number of gamers and attention from most gaming companies out there. Anything could happen, so these are exciting times for Gamecredits indeed. If it manages to rival Steam, it will truly be a killer cryptocurrency gaming platform. So the best bet would be to buy more GMC while you still can. I think that this year will be very bright for it.  Cheesy

user uptake will be what brings this number, definitely, to maintain that sort of price height, it would be difficult without it.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

If GMC manages to get to that price or higher, I think it is because it will already have a great number of gamers and attention from most gaming companies out there. Anything could happen, so these are exciting times for Gamecredits indeed. If it manages to rival Steam, it will truly be a killer cryptocurrency gaming platform. So the best bet would be to buy more GMC while you still can. I think that this year will be very bright for it.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
2016 will be huge for GMC Wink
Cant wait to see Gamehub in action i hope for a nice Steam alternative Gaming Market with GameCredits.

Great Work GMC TEAM *thumps UP*

Everything is possible...
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
The game login is working now, thre's still time to practice till the competition starts! Enjoy Tokyo GP everyone!
turbocharged.gamecredits.net

Just downloaded the game once again, and after placing my GMC login details I can now finally play the game. It really works! Now I'm onto practicing for the Grand Prix and hope to sharpen my racing skills. Will this game be compatible with Xbox or Playstation controllers? It would be awesome if it did. Just tested it out with a generic gamepad and it works like a charm.  Smiley
Tested both PS2(+USB converter) and PS3 gamepads and they both work perfectly. Enjoy playing Abiky mate! Smiley
legendary
The game login is working now, thre's still time to practice till the competition starts! Enjoy Tokyo GP everyone!

Just downloaded the game once again, and after placing my GMC login details I can now finally play the game. It really works! Now I'm onto practicing for the Grand Prix and hope to sharpen my racing skills. Will this game be compatible with Xbox or Playstation controllers? It would be awesome if it did. Just tested it out with a generic gamepad and it works like a charm.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I composed a tweed about the SOROS project where we are together with GMC, BLK, SOIL and EnergyCoin
https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/683398674123206657
2016 will be huge for GMC Wink
Cant wait to see Gamehub in action i hope for a nice Steam alternative Gaming Market with GameCredits.

Great Work GMC TEAM *thumps UP*
legendary
anyone playing turbocharged at least Huh

I can even log in in the game menu even if i did make an account on web wallet (yes e-mail activation is done). It's stuck on "merci de patienter"
thanks for waiting in english i guess

how about that ? Is there a delay for it to work ?

I had the same problem as you. I tried reinstalling the game into my Windows 10 laptop, but still the same. I also tried disabling the firewall, but still no luck. After contacting one of the GMC members I got a reply that it was a glitch that was going to be fixed. Guess I am not the only one with the same issue.  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to play this awesome game and experience the power of Gamecredits!  Cheesy

Yes,
we work on Turbocharged and GrandPrix,current situation showing us that launching GP racing for prize will be above 5th January.
We all can't wait to play and so excited to see new better version of GrandPrix.

Great! That means this new year of 2016 will be a very exciting one for Gamecredits with the launch of Grand Prix and Turbocharged game fixed. This makes me more desperate to play the game.  Grin

I was thinking about Turbocharged, and thought if a version of it could be made for mobile devices such as Android or iOS? I hope it is not too much work for the devs, but I think it would be a great idea to attract mobile gamers as well.  Roll Eyes

Wish you good luck and prosperity with the GMC project in this brand new year!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Happy New Year players  Cool

I, for one, welcome our new gaming overlords. The most hard working team in crypto now comes with the right connections.

Imagine the possibilities of filling a huge hole in the market with micro-transaction based games that do not cost $100 and are pay to win. Better yet, imagine a content delivery system (think Steam) that pays it's userbase for playing and instead of getting some lame rainbow coloured in game cloak for referrals, it pays in GameCredits .. so if you really want that rainbow coloured cloak, you can buy it yourself Grin

Edit: and to avoid stories like this http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/kid-racks-up-5000-bucks-ipad-charges/ .. unless a GMC whale's kid gets hold of the wallet that is  Grin
Happy New Year!

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with GMC:

Congratulations to GameCredits GMC for claiming the "first spot permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

GMC is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

Happy New Year OKtoshi and much Thanks for your support cant wait to use ROKOS *thumps up
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
Webelinx GameCredits Interview (in a whole)

1. Can you provide us with some background on your company: how did you start out, what is your current size, and what are your plans for the future?
Webelinx is a growing IT company located in Nis, Serbia with around 50 young and ambitious professionals working diligently on creating and developing new projects. When founded in 2011.,only 4 years ago, Webelinx was a small start-up with less than 10 employees. Today, however, we can say that the company has noted significant growth and success both in terms of its size and presence on the market, and we certainly aspire to surpass it in the following years.

2. What kind of products do you excel at and what are your current projects?
Our possible secret of success may be that we pay much attention to following the current trends on the markets and shaping our projects according to the emerging needs of our users. Free-to-play, endless adventure games with in-app purchases are our main focus.
The existence of a puzzle element is, nevertheless, an imperative in all our games, be it a side-scrolling runner or a vertically-challenging shooting arcade.

3. What platforms do you develop for, and in which do you see most users and gaming adoption?
As a mobile development company, Webelinx creates and publishes mobile games and apps for different platforms – Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Facebook. However, lately, we have been experimenting and have started new projects on, for us, yet un-explored platforms such as a PC or Mac. As a matter of fact, our latest project, an arcade battle game “Panda Commander: Air Combat”, is available for PC as well. Android is the most commonly used of mobile platforms, thus accounting for the greatest number of Android users.

4. What makes your studio and your games unique and different from the rest?
The passion we enforce in crafting our projects.

5. Which tools you mainly use to make your games? (frameworks, engines, …)
Native apps (Android, iOS) are developed in Android Studio or X-Code. On the other hand, games are mostly created in Unity3D Game Engine.

6. How do you handle your monetization options and what are the shortcomings of your current methods?
When it comes to monetization options, I may say that we employ various ways of monetization. Well-known methods of including in-app purchases and ads is definitely one of them, but we are open to different possibilities and we try out new stuff all the time. One of the possible shortcomings of our current methods may definitely be the inability to get precise statistics.

7. Why did you choose GameCredits as one of your monetization options?
As I said, we are open to try out new possibilities, and GameCredits certainly has great chances of success.

8. Which feature of GameCredits would you point out as the most appealing to other game developers out there?
Maybe the option that users will have to earn Game Credits through playing which will significantly increase user retention.

9. What is your overall impression of working with such a new and unique monetization option like GameCredits?
I'm exuberant about it. Generally speaking, new technological improvements are introduced on a daily basis and, as the owner of a mobile development company, I must keep up as much as I can. Bearing in mind the great success of BTCs, I am sure that introducing this new monetization option may only have positive results. Users will love it since it will make their lives easier.

10. What do you expect from GameCredits, and what new features would you like to see in the future?
Since the GameCredits Foundation has already shown much effort and expertise in this field, I expect a gradual development of GMC and its further upgrading. It is still early to talk about new features but I'll greet all which will make game experience even more enjoyable for our players.

11. Any final thoughts?
No more thoughts, let's put words into action!

-Vladimir Mitić, Webelinx CEO

Happy New Year to GaMeCredits family!

I strong believe we will see here much more Game companies,payment solutions,indie game developers and gamers.
We all have hard work and our mission is  to educate ordinary people about our industry and to give them the simple way to collaborate.

Now it will be easier when we have first deal with webelinx.com

Big thanks to Vladimir Mitic,CEO of webelinx.com hope he will join us here soon.

Regards,

Nele
Activity: 247
Happy New Year!

Congratulations to GameCredits GMC for claiming the "first spot permanent add promo"

GMC is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?

Awesome!

Happy New Year Guys
Happy New Year!

What is ROKOS?

The pleasure is ours! Welcome OKtoshi, it's great to have you here.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello to y'all and best wishes for a grand a successful new year!

Just a little status update regarding Turbocharged and the long awaited GrandPrix!
We at GMC are all about the quality and hate to push products out withour polishing all the stuff that might diminish the end user experience. And that means extensive testing and quality control to polish the game to the max.

I'm glad to announce that we're at the end of that painstaking process and will be releasing the TurboCharged GrandPrix edition on the 5th of January.

Polish out your racing skills and make sure you're tuned in for the release cause the competition will be hefty and the prize is a pretty sum of GMCs!

P.S. For any and all tech questions - fire away!
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004
OK
Happy New Year!

What is ROKOS?
Happy New Year 2016 Guys Grin
Jump to: