Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 195. (Read 550126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
someone interested in a microsoft partnership ?

BAAS
newest services released by Azure is called “Blockchain as a
Service”. This will allow users to simply build cloud-computed
Blockchain applications. Prior to the partnership between Microsoft
and Coin, Azure had to first announce the partnership with
ConsenSys to develop the “Blockchain as a Service” developer

Great idea Wink

Here or ?
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/get-listed/

Since GMC is one of the most professionally organized cryptocoins around, and even listed as a company, this should be no issue Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
That's the right link yes
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

BAAS

Great idea Wink

Here or ?
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/get-listed/
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

BAAS

flavours is the new altcoins disk image, bitcoin is the original rokos system. flavours are being developed at the moment and released soon.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
thx and thx for the link. I think huge potential for IoT solutions with ROCOS.

Cant wait to try the GameCredits ROCOS version  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
thx and thx for the link. I think huge potential for IoT solutions with ROCOS.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
legendary
Activity: 1120
is that another coin?
Activity: 329
Merit: 261
EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency
The infografic shows the project plan we working on with team EnergyCoin Foundation (Start-Up)

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/685206606049599492
Community we created infografic UK version of our plan for connection sustainable green energy communities in the Netherlands.
For this ecosystem we work together with GMC, SOIL and GEO.
We present in a few weeks our roadmap to make this ecosystem reality and ROCOS platform is an importend link!

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/683398674123206657
Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/685206606049599492
thx @GEO_Jan
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Dear Placebo,

Always happy to see more new people here and our community getting more members.

I will try to explain and give you some answers:

-How is it possible that GMC is still so cheap?
Still there is a lot of early minors and early investors who are satisfied with currently prices.
BTC on rise so all coins dumped hard,start of January,people need to pay a bills...

-How are those games working, can you earn GMC? Are you driving against each other and you lose/win GMC?
We made Turbocharged game like showcase and prove of concept,now in Tokyo GrandPrix track racers will win prizes from our foundation.

-I really like the ideas around GMC. This coin need some more PR outside BCT so that it can have a much bigger value as it currently have. Only $500k for this type of coin, pretty cheap. I own a coin myself worth $2000, but it doesn't have any gaming functionality, i wish i would have that in my coin too Cheesy
We still have a lot of things in development,you can see our roadmap on OP,so i hope you understand that our PR team need to wait with publishing outside of crypto.

Mean thing is that we already have games companies who like our concept and they will integrate GMC monetization system in their games.

Regards

Nele

I see myself Gamecredits just like when Bitcoin started. Do you remember when each BTC was worth nearly $0.10 to $0.25 and now its value has increased ten times than at the beginning? I think the same thing will happen to GMC. It is just at its infancy but as soon as it gets the attention it deserves from major gaming companies, things will change drastically. My hope is to see GMC become used my major gamers from around the world integrated into major gaming platforms like Steam, and consoles like Xbox, PlayStation and more.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
Dear Placebo,

Always happy to see more new people here and our community getting more members.

I will try to explain and give you some answers:

-How is it possible that GMC is still so cheap?
Still there is a lot of early minors and early investors who are satisfied with currently prices.
BTC on rise so all coins dumped hard,start of January,people need to pay a bills...

-How are those games working, can you earn GMC? Are you driving against each other and you lose/win GMC?
We made Turbocharged game like showcase and prove of concept,now in Tokyo GrandPrix track racers will win prizes from our foundation.

-I really like the ideas around GMC. This coin need some more PR outside BCT so that it can have a much bigger value as it currently have. Only $500k for this type of coin, pretty cheap. I own a coin myself worth $2000, but it doesn't have any gaming functionality, i wish i would have that in my coin too Cheesy
We still have a lot of things in development,you can see our roadmap on OP,so i hope you understand that our PR team need to wait with publishing outside of crypto.

Mean thing is that we already have games companies who like our concept and they will integrate GMC monetization system in their games.

Regards

Nele

legendary
Activity: 1120
Let the racing begins!

*Soon we'll introduce the 'time left' counter as well as the leaderboard page. We'll keep improving the game as time goes by but all your records will remain intact from now on. Keep in mind every player have 50 free attempts and can gain additional attempts via share/tweet button within the game, or buy 10 attempts for as little as 100 GMC.
Good luck and let the best win!

I have downloaded the latest version of the Turbocharged game, however there are some bugs which makes it difficult to play especially in the Grand Prix track.

In the following screenshot, each time I race on the Grand Prix and crash onto one of the buildings, the car gets stuck between the building and the terrain/map and therefore it does not reset (or return) to its position automatically. I have to hit the Esc key, and reenter in the Grand Prix (which takes me an additional attempt)

Now in this second screenshot, sometimes after crashing onto a building the car goes inside the building and falls into an infinite hole.

And finally, in this last screenshot when I finish the race I get the Please Wait message most of the times and then after a long time it says there and does nothing. No back button shows up. Then I have to end the process at the task manager and relaunch the game for this to end. The back button would appear after finishing the race, but after another race the issue repeats itself again.

Other than those bugs, the game is still great and fun to play. I spent hours of fun playing it and hope for more GMC games in the future!  Cheesy

Thanks for your dedication,time and great inputs for bugs to game developer.We will fix bugs for sure,all our attention in few last days, were on implementation on Twitter and Facebook sharing,attempts and new options in web wallet.

Like we said before,we have a lot of work and we are striving to build better monetization system.We remain committed to our long term holders and supporters and ensuring that they have the flexibility to leverage the latest gaming on the blockchain technology for self (as early investors) and for games developers and game companies.

Thanks again

Nele

How is it possible that GMC is still so cheap?

How are those games working, can you earn GMC? Are you driving against each other and you lose/win GMC?

I really like the ideas around GMC. This coin need some more PR outside BCT so that it can have a much bigger value as it currently have. Only $500k for this type of coin, pretty cheap. I own a coin myself worth $2000, but it doesn't have any gaming functionality, i wish i would have that in my coin too Cheesy
Activity: 392
member of GameCredits Dev team
Let the racing begins!

*Soon we'll introduce the 'time left' counter as well as the leaderboard page. We'll keep improving the game as time goes by but all your records will remain intact from now on. Keep in mind every player have 50 free attempts and can gain additional attempts via share/tweet button within the game, or buy 10 attempts for as little as 100 GMC.

I have downloaded the latest version of the Turbocharged game, however there are some bugs which makes it difficult to play especially in the Grand Prix track.

In the following screenshot, each time I race on the Grand Prix and crash onto one of the buildings, the car gets stuck between the building and the terrain/map and therefore it does not reset (or return) to its position automatically. I have to hit the Esc key, and reenter in the Grand Prix (which takes me an additional attempt)

Now in this second screenshot, sometimes after crashing onto a building the car goes inside the building and falls into an infinite hole.

And finally, in this last screenshot when I finish the race I get the Please Wait message most of the times and then after a long time it says there and does nothing. No back button shows up. Then I have to end the process at the task manager and relaunch the game for this to end. The back button would appear after finishing the race, but after another race the issue repeats itself again.

Other than those bugs, the game is still great and fun to play. I spent hours of fun playing it and hope for more GMC games in the future!  Cheesy

Thanks for your dedication,time and great inputs for bugs to game developer.We will fix bugs for sure,all our attention in few last days, were on implementation on Twitter and Facebook sharing,attempts and new options in web wallet.

Like we said before,we have a lot of work and we are striving to build better monetization system.We remain committed to our long term holders and supporters and ensuring that they have the flexibility to leverage the latest gaming on the blockchain technology for self (as early investors) and for games developers and game companies.

Thanks again

Nele
legendary
Let the racing begins!

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Thought I'd drop this here, good to know and freak out a bit. Also, some good game design points.

Propaganda Games: Sesame Credit - The True Danger of Gamification - Extra Credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

China has gameified being an obedient citizen.

_________

Gentlemen start your engines  Cool
Let the racing begins!

Merry Christmas to all ortodox people!

Words from web wallet developer:

​*|WALLET DEVELOPMENT REPORT |*​​​​
1. As you probably already know ​*2FA is live*​. Currently the only supported method is token authentication via Google Authenticator. It doesn't work with Microsoft Authenticator so if you have a Windows Phone (like me) you'll have to wait until we get that fixed. You can setup 2FA for your account in the settings.
2. ​*Mail notifications*​ are live. When you receive GMC on your web wallet account and when the transaction is confirmed by the network you receive an email notification. You can turn it off in the settings.
​*HAPPY SERBIAN CHRISTMAS!*​ :simple_smile:

have a great christmas :-) thank you for this developmental gift
legendary
there is a new download on http://turbocharged.gamecredits.net/

Thanks for sharing this link. Just found out there was a new version of the game when I have launched the previous one. Now I can play the Grand Prix, however there are still some bugs in the game, especially when I end the race (end race summary) where it gives you the stats of time raced, GMC, etc. The problem is that sometimes it stays in "Please Wait" when I finish the race, and I cannot go back to the game screen. Then the game freezes, and I have to end the process via Task Manager and relaunch the game.  Sad
Jump to: