Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 65. (Read 550126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Picked up another 1000 GameCredits  Grin

It is very sad to see this valuable coin's total marketcap at these levels. I don't understand people who dumped this coin so hard. The whales put big sell walls to lower the price for more coins and many people are selling a lot of coins at these levels. It will be impossible to see the price of this coin at these levels in 1 or 2 weeks. Just hold and watch. It is too late to sell and rebuy lower. If you have money, in my opinion, it will be very good to buy now.

I'm not so sure. The trend is slowly down, and Game is losing ground against most alts. That may not reverse in weeks, and may go lower still.

Price is not easy to predict. As long as development is ongoing then the long term should be OK.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

It is very sad to see this valuable coin's total marketcap at these levels. I don't understand people who dumped this coin so hard. The whales put big sell walls to lower the price for more coins and many people are selling a lot of coins at these levels. It will be impossible to see the price of this coin at these levels in 1 or 2 weeks. Just hold and watch. It is too late to sell and rebuy lower. If you have money, in my opinion, it will be very good to buy now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Also I'm happy to announce that payments in Real Cricket 17 (one of the most popular games in India with 1.5 million active daily users) are live from our store. You can download real cricket and purchase in-game items using GameCredits. These purchases are made from your GWallet (wallet.gamecredits.com or the mobile version). You simply use the same email to signup to the store as the web wallet and your gamecredits are automatically registered to the store and you can make payments instantly.

(I announced this in the development rundown but people didn't seem to hear)

You can see this in the screenshot below:

@Jack Kuveke, in future, QT and core both will work or only one?  I still use QT

They are the same and they will both work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
@Jack Kuveke, in future, QT and core both will work or only one?  I still use QT
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

That's great, but it's not my thread Wink  We will get way more views than that.

Referencing both so that posters can eventually swap to the most active.
just encypted my gmc QT wallet version 0.9.4.4 and it stated a warning that all my bitmark Huh funds would be lost if I lose the password
You're using the older version of QT client. Get the latest version here: https://gamecredits.com/

there's no QT link on that site where can I get the windows wallet?

the link in the OP doesn't work either..

The QT wallet is on the website. Scroll down and click the win 64/32 button.
I finally found it.. but I think you need to update the products section because it takes you to a login page if you look there for the wallet.

I just downloaded the windows 64 bit wallet and it is the 0.9.4.4 version which says you will lose your bitmarks

It takes you to our signature product and payment gateway the "G Wallet". That's our product that allows anyone to purchase GAME with a variety of different payment methods. Hence why it is on the product page.

So who is maintaining the core, looks like it hasn't been updated in 2 years?
both windows 32 and 64 bit installs are dated 08/07/2015.

The core wallet will be updated soon. But it's still functional and is being used by thousands of investors including myself.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
just encypted my gmc QT wallet version 0.9.4.4 and it stated a warning that all my bitmark Huh funds would be lost if I lose the password
You're using the older version of QT client. Get the latest version here: https://gamecredits.com/

I finally found it.. but I think you need to update the products section because it takes you to a login page if you look there for the wallet.

I just downloaded the windows 64 bit wallet and it is the 0.9.4.4 version which says you will lose your bitmarks

It takes you to our signature product and payment gateway the "G Wallet". That's our product that allows anyone to purchase GAME with a variety of different payment methods. Hence why it is on the product page.

So who is maintaining the core, looks like it hasn't been updated in 2 years?
both windows 32 and 64 bit installs are dated 08/07/2015.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good time to get more MGO for long term.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Wasn't it shavers who ordered the uquid Gamecredits debit card?
Did he like it?
It didn't arrive yet. I doubt it ever will. I might go after wirex but for sure i'll stick to my Xapo and Coinsbank cards Smiley

It seems like uquid can't keep Business running. I've ordered the bitcoin card and suddenly they stopped funding and other features because their contract is ending with the cardholder company. Cards are still working but useless if you can't fund them.
As well fees are high and you have to pay every action.
I ordered a tenx card but they will not ship before december for people which didn't participate at the ico.
You guys yourself should distribute cards through the coming gamecredits exchange.

Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Wasn't it shavers who ordered the uquid Gamecredits debit card?
Did he like it?
It didn't arrive yet. I doubt it ever will. I might go after wirex but for sure i'll stick to my Xapo and Coinsbank cards Smiley
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Really excited about the future of this project.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Thanks jack.  Interesting to see all of these things being worked on.  Will be a pretty epic year for game im assuming.
We know people have been requesting a detailed update to everything our development team is working on. To help with transparency we just released our first 'Development Rundown'. In the rundown we cover all of the projects GameCredits and MobileGo are currently working on. For your sake I'll bullet here what it covers.

Web Wallet: Releasing new version of web wallet, new games in web wallet, and integrating 2 of the largest payment providers in India PayU and PayTM.

GStore: Working on partnership with big gaming industry company so we are kicking our store development into a higher gear. Working on New UI/UX. Also just uploaded and integrated payments in Real Cricket 17. Large game in India, tens of millions of downloads, over 1.5 million active daily users.

Desports: Announcing our Decentralized Esports application. This a web based app allowing users to watch livestreams and bet on the outcomes of ongoing esports games using MobileGo. This is different than our mobile wagering app, and we expect to release sooner. Screenshots in rundown.

Esports app: Provide updates on where we are with development, what features are under development and testing, etc.

GameCredits Desktop Client: Announce the GameCredits desktop client which allows users to store, send, buy games, and mine gamecredits from their desktop. The application uses the same credentials as our web wallet.

Block Explorer: Just released blockexplorer from Beta after fixing a couple notable bugs.

GExchange: Explain where we are in development of this app.

Marketing: Recognize our need for marketing and explain a couple things we are doing to improve.

Blockswap:
Explain cause for delay and that we are still developing a solution.

Read it here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-rundown-98
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Well, some thing are pretty overlyambitius.. But if RIOT is really a partner and if this is a true thing as in ''Playing LOL you will be mining coins'' the concept is revolutionary...

Mining by playing is a very good concept. Digibyte already advertised something like this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-league-of-legends-how-can-we-make-digibyte-gaming-better-1182568
Pages:
Jump to: