Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 18. (Read 3376891 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Re reading this entire thing and I'm wondering why nobody has done a podcast on this drama story yet.

Actually a pod cast on all Crypto scams would make interesting listening, damn imagine how many people whom lost their life savings could be interviewed!
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
Re reading this entire thing and I'm wondering why nobody has done a podcast on this drama story yet.
Merit: 170
HE'S FREE!  well sorta...He's in a halway house in San Antonio supposedly.  He was released on the 17th.  Fuck you Josh!
Quote from: bubbaj on December 19, 2014, 08:46:56 AM
Josh took down a 2000 XPY wall earlier and I hope he does it again, just to give all of you fuckers more butt hurt come Monday, I know what I will be doing and that is buying more. The amount of misinformation on here is a joke. Like "it take 30 days to be verified" how about that dick head read the the thread, tier 2 CC verification = sell $500 worth of XPY per week. Tier 3 Government documentation sell $2500 per week. These will be easy to meet. So keep selling your coin cheaply and I will keep buying. On Monday when I get my $20 per coin I will come back here and see who really got Butt hurt. See ya fuckers

Classic.

Yep and I was one of the few that got the $20, loved it and made sure every one including the scammer new it. See I was smart I did not put all my coins in stupid hash stakers, I kept 60% and sold them. I also bought in the disaster launch of the cards for sale at 1 cent and sold for 14 cent 1 day later at craptsy. I only wish that I kept my BTC until the 2017 poppy market!
So technically speaking, what HAS gaw delivered so far?
Still Pow, Still no wall, Still no paybase, etc. So not much more delivered than hype or am i missing something?

They delivered me 3.5x ROI. Something no other Crypto has done since I was BTC mining with GPU'S. It sucks being flush. Wink
Doesn't say much to you're creditability to advise on crypto investment if this is the first time you've made a decent profit in years!!
Perhaps you're arrogant attitude got in the way, hard to hear when you're mouth, or keyboard, is rattling away constantly.  Roll Eyes

Sorry dude, not a day trader and mining to me was fun 2 years ago. Bitcoin has zero upside IMO and will languish in the $300's for a while...possibly forever.

Funny how this thread is so quick to "attack" people......show's the level of maturity. The again, a thread where you have to make stupid memes to get your point across is at about the level of a reddit thread sooo......

languish in the $300's for a while...possibly forever. LMAO.

forever best quotes in bitcointalk history.
Quote from: bubbaj on December 19, 2014, 08:46:56 AM
Josh took down a 2000 XPY wall earlier and I hope he does it again, just to give all of you fuckers more butt hurt come Monday, I know what I will be doing and that is buying more. The amount of misinformation on here is a joke. Like "it take 30 days to be verified" how about that dick head read the the thread, tier 2 CC verification = sell $500 worth of XPY per week. Tier 3 Government documentation sell $2500 per week. These will be easy to meet. So keep selling your coin cheaply and I will keep buying. On Monday when I get my $20 per coin I will come back here and see who really got Butt hurt. See ya fuckers

Classic.
we might be on our way to wrapping this up. Latest court order from yesterday:

ORDER. As discussed on the record at today's telephonic status conference, the Court will hear argument on the motion to decertify the class as to damages on April 24, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Jury selection is scheduled for August 5, 2020 with evidence to begin thereafter. The joint trial memorandum and any motions in limine will be due by July 1, 2020. Responses to any motions in limine will be due by July 15, 2020. The parties are directed to refer to the Court's instructions for joint trial memoranda on the Court's website (http://www.ctd.uscourts.gov/content/michael-p-shea). The Court will hold a pretrial conference on July 21, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Signed by Judge Michael P. Shea on 1/14/2020.
This is what the Judge has to say about doxxing:

ORDER. The [182] motion to seal is DENIED. Plaintiffs ask the Court to seal the entirety of the 667 page declaration because portions of it contain "potentially personally identifiable information." At most, this justifies redacting the personally identifiable information from the declaration. To obtain approval to file a document under seal, and thereby block a court document from public view, a party must make a particularized showing of good cause why the Court should depart from the strong presumption against sealing court records from public inspection. See Nixon v. Warner Comm., Inc., 435 U.S. 589, 59799 (1978) (directing lower courts to weigh[] the interests advanced by the parties in light of the public interest and the duty of the courts); Lugosch v. Pyramid Co. of Onondaga, 435 F.3d 110, 12022 (2d Cir. 2006). A court must generally decide motions to seal on the basis of a careful review of the particular portions of each document a party wishes to file under seal and after considering whether the requested order is no broader than necessary to serve the interests that require protection. See U.S. v. Amodeo, 71 F.3d 1044, 1050-51 (2D Cir. 1995); see also Brown v. Maxwell, 2019 WL 2814839 at *1 (2d Cir. 2019) (vacating District Court's order for failure to conduct a particularized review of the documents to be sealed). If Plaintiffs wish to renew their motion to seal, they are directed to file a redacted version of the Declaration along with a memorandum making a particularized showing of good cause for sealing each redacted portion, so that the Court can fulfill its obligation to ensure that the requested order is no broader than necessary to serve the interests that require protection. The Court will hold a telephonic status conference on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. to discuss the [184] joint motion for extension of time and other scheduling matters. Signed by Judge Michael P. Shea on 1/10/2020.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Luckily, the Class Action notes damage to all Corn Hodlers regardless of gains or losses, since they compromised everyone's hands.

RIP Pex Peppers.  It just doesn't pay to use Paycoin.

Today is the last day PexPeppers will be available for purchase. We are also going to be refunding the Wildberry Whoop-Ass orders as there is no way we are going to be able to continue. We seem to have dug ourselves a pretty deep hole. We may be back but only time will tell. Get 50% off the remaining stock of sauce at https://www.pexpeppers.com with the code 50OFF. Thank you for all of your support throughout the years.

He was on every crypto site begging for business.  I think he was just an opportunist on the paycoin deal.  I don't think he truly cared about any crypto in particular.

He's just some dude trying to sell some fucking peppers.  Y'all are monsters! Tongue
Luckily, the Class Action notes damage to all Corn Hodlers regardless of gains or losses, since they compromised everyone's hands.

Today is the last day PexPeppers will be available for purchase. We are also going to be refunding the Wildberry Whoop-Ass orders as there is no way we are going to be able to continue. We seem to have dug ourselves a pretty deep hole. We may be back but only time will tell. Get 50% off the remaining stock of sauce at https://www.pexpeppers.com with the code 50OFF. Thank you for all of your support throughout the years.

He was on every crypto site begging for business.  I think he was just an opportunist on the paycoin deal.  I don't think he truly cared about any crypto in particular.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

legendary
Who is Mr. Grimes?  Last interesting document in a long while. 

https://docdro.id/XQaPxef

I would suggest the one whom called him self Volder

EXACTLY my conclusion as well.
Since I am just trying to document the activities in this case there has been a major mistake made by the attorneys in Audet v Garza case# 3:2016-cv-00940.  If you are interested you can pm me since I'm not allowed to post what it was.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
Quote from: Case 3:16-cv-00940-MPS   Document 176   Filed 11/13/19   Page 1 of 3
Third, the recent depositions confirm that certain class members engaged in private transactions, such as reseller transactions and sales of Paycoin on third-party exchanges, which are not reflected in the ZenCloud database, and Plaintiffs have not proposed any way to account for such transactions on a class-wide basis.    By way of example, one deponent (Mr. Grimes) submitted information to named Plaintiff Allen Shinners estimating losses of approximately $140,000 from his purchases of Hashlets.  At his deposition, however, Mr. Grimes admitted that he was a reseller, and that his gross sales of Hashlets as a reseller on his own website were higher than his purchases, thereby offsetting any losses.  He also testified that he does not have documentation to identify all of the Hashlets sales he made on his reseller website.  This is a stark example where a class member purports to have significant losses, but in fact the class member has no losses due to offsetting private sales, and the lack of available documentation for those offsetting sales makes it impossible for any expert to calculate the complete offset to the class member’s purported $140,000 in losses.

Whoa! ...140K in turnover?!..That's nothing to sneeze at...Be interesting to know how much this Mr Grimes (aka Volder...more than likely) actually profited.
I'm sure Mr Taxman would be interested too.

I vaguely remember someone had a website and they actually sold the Hashlets separately on their website.  I don't know what kind of agreement they had but I remember there were are few resellers, but really only one that was significant.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
People were paying for those haha. We got them for free by downloading the png
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
@bubbaJ @sirazimuth @vectisitch
If you are a former customer in the GAW Miners PayBase or Zen Miners database, (e.g. you bought a Hashlet or some Paycorn,)
you are in the class action unless you opt out.
Try to remember which email account you were using. They are looking for you there.
Kind of exciting: the first crypto class action ever!

So after perusing the gaw class action websites, just for shits and giggles I just searched my email archive with the word hashlet.
Whoa! There's about a hundred of them! lol ...
All to and from Gaw miners between August and November of 2014. I started reading some of them from Joe Mordica... what a hoot!!!

Here's a couple of samples for y'all to laugh at.....

LMAO!

So yeah, I guess I'm part of class action. Though I'm not sure I call myself a victim as I believe I actually profited a few satoshis.
I sold  all my hashlets on that hashlet marketplace right before everything went belly up.
I also sold all my paycoins for bitcoin on Corruptsy (before it went belly up) that I got for trading in my hashpoints.
Red rocket boost thingy was my favorite button, those were the days ...lol
If I end up with an actual payout of like three dollars and seventeen cents or some such thing,
(my average take on all the class actions I join here.)
I'll frame the check and hang it on the wall above my miners. Cheesy Grin
legendary
Looks like he’s out very soon!  Maybe send him a Christmas card?

Also Stuart Fraser is trying to decertify the class action.  What make me think that won't be successful? 

This notice is to inform you that HOMERO GARZA has been approved for placement in a Community Corrections Center (CCC), otherwise known as a halfway house, and will transfer from this institution on January 17, 2020. After the transfer, the inmate will be located at CROSSPOINT CSC in SAN ANTONIO, Texas.

In addition to the information provided regarding this offender's CCC transfer, the following information is relevant to the inmate's eventual release. The inmate is scheduled to release on October 14, 2020. The inmate is not eligible for parole. Upon release, the inmate will reside in New Braunfels, Texas, and will be supervised by the United States Probation Office at USPO - Western District of Texas - San Antonio, Federal Bldg, Suite B-310, 727 East Cesar E. Chavez Boulevard, San Antonio, Texas 78206.

Geez-us!  Thanks for the update. WTF??!
At least he missed all the holidays this year.
Hope that hurt a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: