Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 22. (Read 3376891 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
This is funny, a 2015 shit coin is still going through the courts, people made and lost money, me the biggest hater was the only one to achieve the $20 floor price. Damn I wish I kept the BTC, I should sue because I was not told that BTC was going to be worth 20K in 2017.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Actually it isn’t Uncle Stu’s money that would be interesting, it’s  Stu’s Uncle’s money that needs to be attached. That would be enough to make everyone directly hurt whole. And btw don’t we all, at least a little bit, hope Joshie’s whole hurts?
Activity: 198
Merit: 170
New order on July 5th who is a member of the Class Action:  Plaintiffs’ motion for class certification is GRANTED. The following class is certified:
All persons or entities who, between August 1, 2014 and January 19, 2015, (1) purchased Hashlets, Hashpoints, HashStakers, or Paycoin; or (2) acquired Hashlets, Hashpoints, HashStakers, or Paycoin by converting, upgrading, or exchanging other products sold by the Companies. Excluded from the Class are any defendants, any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or employee of any defendant, any co-conspirator, and any governmental agency.

What funds are even available? There's nothing left

Were you asleep when Garza was dropped from the lawsuit and Uncle Stu is still the target?  I am not saying they will be successful in getting to Uncle Stu's money, but man that would be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
New order on July 5th who is a member of the Class Action:  Plaintiffs’ motion for class certification is GRANTED. The following class is certified:
All persons or entities who, between August 1, 2014 and January 19, 2015, (1) purchased Hashlets, Hashpoints, HashStakers, or Paycoin; or (2) acquired Hashlets, Hashpoints, HashStakers, or Paycoin by converting, upgrading, or exchanging other products sold by the Companies. Excluded from the Class are any defendants, any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or employee of any defendant, any co-conspirator, and any governmental agency.

What funds are even available? There's nothing left
New order on July 5th who is a member of the Class Action:  Plaintiffs’ motion for class certification is GRANTED. The following class is certified:
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Have not been here in a bit, glad this ended up the way it did.
Do not trust people like suchmoon and bitpop  because they always scam people. /s  Grin Wink
Great job all! And remember:

ALWAYS MAKE MONEY
Uncle Stu likes it in the booty, but this is taking it to a whole 'nother level!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
Intro:

RULING ON CLASS CERTIFICATION

This case comes from the brave new world of cryptocurrency. The Plaintiffs are
individuals who invested in products that ostensibly allowed them to share in the profits
generated by “mining” – or solving complex mathematical problems to clear transactions in –
digital currency. They are suing two companies that sold them these products and an individual
who allegedly controlled these companies, claiming they were defrauded in violation of federal
and state securities laws and the common law. I must decide whether the Plaintiffs may
represent a class of such investors under Rule 23 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. I
conclude they may do so and thus grant their motion to certify the class, although I narrow the
proposed class to address valid objections raised by the individual Defendant, who is at this point
the only active Defendant in the case.1

I deny the Defendant’s motion to exclude the Plaintiffs’

expert declarations as moot because I do not rely on them to reach this conclusion.

Stu is getting hammered!

Blah,blah:

Blah, blah, blah

Conclusion

For the reasons set forth above, the Plaintiffs’ motion for class certification is GRANTED
to the extent set forth in this ruling and Fraser’s motion to strike the declarations of Plaintiffs’
experts is DENIED AS MOOT. As noted above, because the parties have not yet had a chance to
comment on the modified class definition, they may, by July 5, 2019, file briefs not exceeding 10
pages in which they address any new issues raised by the modified class definition that the Court
has not already addressed in this decision.

IT IS SO ORDERED.
/s/ MICHAEL P. SHEA
Michael P. Shea, U.S.D.J.

Dated: Hartford, Connecticut
June 21, 2019

NEWS FLASH!

GAWSUIT received CLASS Certification on Friday!

gawsuit.com website is down: how do You know about this news??
Is this news coming from a legitimate source??

Best Regards.
Confirmed: https://www.law360.com/capitalmarkets/articles/1171888/class-certified-in-conn-crypto-mining-ponzi-case

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4199812/141/audet-v-garza/

Wish I knew how to read the law360 article for free.  Maybe I can at the library?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
NEWS FLASH!

gawsuit.com website is down: how do You know about this news??
Is this news coming from a legitimate source??

Best Regards.
legendary

He is enjoying life at Club Fed!  2113 NORTH HWY 175
SEAGOVILLE, TX  75159

In Texas: that is the right place for him.

Out in 15 months I think.
October 2020.  In the meantime is anyone going to write him a letter and ask for their bitcoin back?  I think it might be entertaining to write him and see what he says?  Not sure what questions to propose in my first letter.

You don't have the balls to write him a letter.

Says scared and frightened brother who never even visits.
legendary
NEWS FLASH!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

October 2020.  In the meantime is anyone going to write him a letter and ask for their bitcoin back?  I think it might be entertaining to write him and see what he says?  Not sure what questions to propose in my first letter.

I've been in contact with the Lawyer responsible for the refund: sent him the papers she hasn't replied since October 2018.
You mean the victim representative?  I didn't see the email in October 2018 and by then it was too late to make a claim as a victim.  Oh well, he isn't going to pay any of it back anyways.  It is odd that they put a person in prison for 2 years, but you only have a few weeks to make a claim.  I'm still getting victim notifications, so you would think they would still pay any recovered money.  I was joking, but not really, but a bitcoin now is worth a lot more than what was stolen.  I still think he has a secret wallet somewhere. 

I sent the claims documents in 2015: however I've been contacted by the victim representative only in October 2018.

In this occasion I confirmed the claim I made in 2015 ($2,500 roughly).

The victim representative never contacted me again.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
...... I still think he has a secret wallet somewhere. 

I would assume the legal people involved in the case would be aware of this possibility, (ie...remote possibility imo, but who knows)
and would maybe somehow monitor his finances upon release?
Maybe question his sudden purchase of a brand new shiny Lambo?...you know, the sort of thing dumb, pretentious bitcoiners do.....

Even if he does, he'll burn it on private jets and drones. He's not a bright guy.
what about ray guns?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

I would assume the legal people involved in the case would be aware of this possibility, (ie...remote possibility imo, but who knows)
Maybe question his sudden purchase of a brand new shiny Lambo?...you know, the sort of thing dumb, pretentious bitcoiners do.....

Even if he does, he'll burn it on private jets and drones. He's not a bright guy.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist

October 2020.  In the meantime is anyone going to write him a letter and ask for their bitcoin back?  I think it might be entertaining to write him and see what he says?  Not sure what questions to propose in my first letter.

I've been in contact with the Lawyer responsible for the refund: sent him the papers she hasn't replied since October 2018.
You mean the victim representative?  I didn't see the email in October 2018 and by then it was too late to make a claim as a victim.  Oh well, he isn't going to pay any of it back anyways.  It is odd that they put a person in prison for 2 years, but you only have a few weeks to make a claim.  I'm still getting victim notifications, so you would think they would still pay any recovered money.  I was joking, but not really, but a bitcoin now is worth a lot more than what was stolen.  I still think he has a secret wallet somewhere. 
Pages:
Jump to: