Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 39. (Read 135416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
@PangPang yes the sig looks ok.
@redsn0w sure I can pay you for 1 week if you're resigning, just as written in the OP.

Can I take their place? xD
I don't post a lot, so my current campaign isn't the best for me lol.
legendary
Activity: 1316
@redsn0w sure I can pay you for 1 week if you're resigning, just as written in the OP.

I would also like to get paid for 1 week, strangely i seem to have signed up just after red.  

I have done 24 posts in a week  Smiley

I would like to try this pocketdice campaign is it ok to put their sig on yet and claim for my week for this? - its past midnight where i am. If things dont work out i will be begging you to take me back lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Activity: 499
Is my sig right now?

Bitcoin Address: 1JSFzby9v98paWwUNA1zgzjeRBdVPYPfiM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
@EvilPanda

If I will dropp the sig. campaign tomorrow   ,Will you pay me for only one week ? Is it right ?   Thanks for your attention .

Cheers

Im in exactly the same boat with the same date sign up also ha.

I assume like me you are thinking of signing up with pocket dice redsn0w

Yes your thinking is correct  , I'm only wait a reply from @EvilPanda  ( only for fairness  Wink ) .

Its a gamble though this campaign is more established.

Would we have to keep our sigs on till midnight tonight to = 1 week?

I don't know the answer , we've just to wait a reply from EvilPanda !  Don't worry .
legendary
@EvilPanda

If I will dropp the sig. campaign tomorrow   ,Will you pay me for only one week ? Is it right ?   Thanks for your attention .

Cheers

Yes your thinking is correct  , I'm only wait a reply from @EvilPanda  ( only for fairness  Wink ) .

Its a gamble though this campaign is more established.

Would we have to keep our sigs on till midnight tonight to = 1 week?
legendary
#Free market
@EvilPanda

Cheers

legendary
@EvilPanda

Cheers

legendary
#Free market
@EvilPanda

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1036
Updated my sig with the new fixed sig.It's working.
Small Red and Bad
I copied the code to the OP. Looks good, thanks Smiley

Are you going to fix the full member signature too?

The problem with full member sigs is they don't allow size tags, so it's hard to come up with any kind of logo that isn't much bigger than the rest.
Are you going to fix the full member signature too?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Hi guys,

The special characters in the signature seems to be replaced when they are posted on the forum, but remain intact when sent as PM. I think it may have nothing to do with the forum software, could be how the browser handles special characters in the "copy and paste" process?? Anyhow, I have replaced the problematic characters with standard characters, cleaned up the sig codes a bit, and tested on PC and iOS (with multiple copy and paste). I believe the "Solution Sig" below will fix all the spacing problems and would not be corrupted when copied.

Edit: Code is working and moved to OP
legendary
Activity: 1120
Interesting. In fact I can see 3 different logos in you guys' sig ad.

Type 1 is the one in crazyearner's sig, which shows a complete 4 lines of boxes.
Type 2 is the one in EvilPanda's sig, which shows 3.5 lines of boxes (the last line of boxes is cut in the middle).
Type 3 is the one in BitCoinNutJob's sig, which shows 2.5 lines of boxes (there is a big gap between each line of boxes).
Small Red and Bad
Guys, I have no idea why the forum software bugs the signatures sometimes.

This is how the logo should look like and there is no diference in the code between a damaged/ distorted logo and the normal one.
(you can see it by quoting my post)

█▌

█▌█▌█▌

█▌█▌█▌

█▌█▌█▌
legendary

I edit my sig with the code in OP but it came out the same sig style as before is the new sig code somewhere else?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
can someone tell me when the payment is going to happen?

18th of octobar?
Payment date is exactly after 30 days of your registration no fixed date
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
can someone tell me when the payment is going to happen?

18th of octobar?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
ah, shoot. i spaced out on this whole forum posting thing amidst some personal stuff the last few weeks. i think instead of cranking out 48 posts in the next 5 hours, i'll just start the new month, if that's possible. please let me know, EvilPanda. Smiley

if so, post count = 287. i have updated to the new signature. thanks. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org